www.sexdollcanada.com/

Please Give us Website Feedback! ($25 discount code)

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Please Give us Website Feedback! ($25 discount code)

Post by SexDollCanada »

FirstOrder wrote:I would just recommend a more pointed “how to” section , possibly equipped with more YouTube videos, again with how to’s as well as some of the new faces and such.

I love how it shows when someone makes a purchase . I will often get fought up waiting to see what’s picked up next lol !
Those are excellent suggestions!! Added to the big list ...
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

I received the discount, twice! Thank you much! I’m still trying to find my purchase, but thanks for the discount for my admittedly feeble feedback, lol
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Pros:
* generally good layout working on mobile
* easily able to filter all dolls on breast size
* slick option menu select animation

Cons:
* the over 18 check requires scroll down on mobile
* all overlays are activated before confirming 18
* the purchase feed overlay is a pet peeve to many. I think this feature should be not in overlays. I would have a horizontal section of "what customers are buying" and you can see some and horizontal scroll or paging just like Amazon's recommended
* 2/3rds of the gallery of wm158a is wrong. Only last set is right. Wm168a is correct. I didn't check others.
* the head selection is the most incomplete I've seen. Maybe you mentioned that this is a known issue, but you need to fill these out with text placeholders if the graphic editing is weirdly taking too long.
* I know half the vendors only give 3 eye choices, but I found out that jinsan has 17 eye colors if you know the right people. No vendor lists more than 6 unfortunately.
* skin color selection. This should be your highest priority. I don't trust any vendor that doesn't have the medium skin option. I trust them more if they include the full range. White, pink, natural, medium, tan, dark tan, black (cocoa was discontinued)
* hollow breasts are not an option on all dolls. Especially for wm158a.
* missing areola color
* missing toe nail color
* missing neck type: hinged or gooseneck
* areola sizes are generally 3cm, 4cm, 5cm. That's fine if you want 7cm, but 2cm would be nice to have. I confirmed with another vendor that I can get 2cm.
* recommend allowing lipstick color option. This is uncommon to have, but I hate getting red when I expected pink for all.
* suggest that being able to view a high res gallery of selected head and every selected option in popup. I guess that is what the (?) will do.

Good luck. I know there are endless website improvements to always be had.

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

DexterQuest wrote:Pros:

Cons:
* the purchase feed overlay is a pet peeve to many. I think this feature should be not in overlays. I would have a horizontal section of "what customers are buying" and you can see some and horizontal scroll or paging just like Amazon's recommended
* 2/3rds of the gallery of wm158a is wrong. Only last set is right. Wm168a is correct. I didn't check others.
* the head selection is the most incomplete I've seen. Maybe you mentioned that this is a known issue, but you need to fill these out with text placeholders if the graphic editing is weirdly taking too long.
* I know half the vendors only give 3 eye choices, but I found out that jinsan has 17 eye colors if you know the right people. No vendor lists more than 6 unfortunately.
* skin color selection. This should be your highest priority. I don't trust any vendor that doesn't have the medium skin option. I trust them more if they include the full range. White, pink, natural, medium, tan, dark tan, black (cocoa was discontinued)
* missing areola color
* missing toe nail color
* areola sizes are generally 3cm, 4cm, 5cm. That's fine if you want 7cm, but 2cm would be nice to have. I confirmed with another vendor that I can get 2cm.
* recommend allowing lipstick color option. This is uncommon to have, but I hate getting red when I expected pink for all.
* suggest that being able to view a high res gallery of selected head and every selected option in popup. I guess that is what the (?) will do.

That is why you need to email the vendor.
No website i've seen is perfect.

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Cons:
* missing areola color
* missing toe nail color

Your comments are BANG on. Thank you very much.

We are torn (in terms of priorities) between coming back to brands we've already added and improving the product options, and adding additional brands. Both are high priorities on our list. Want to add the ability to add common items in that process as well.

I didn't know Jinsan had 17 eye colours! Holy crap!! I will definitely jump on that!

I did know about the 7 skin tones and we are about to load these, and also provide some colour comparisons with other brands and often folks assume that the "tan" from Vendor A is the same as Vendor B, where of course they are not.

Thanks brother!

Rick
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Chuck Norris wrote:

Cons:
* missing areola color
* missing toe nail color

That is why you need to email the vendor.
No website i've seen is perfect.
Also true! We certainly have liked some sites more than others, and have lots of improvements we'd like to see on our own site.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Cons:
* missing areola color
* missing toe nail color

Not sure about your comments on the 158A photoshoot. Just double-checked them straight from the source WM ... all is correct.

Feel free to write if you have some other information. Thanks.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

Luv4silicone

Post by Luv4silicone »

An option to show prices valued in US dollars would be helpful for your US shoppers.

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

In the spirit of full disclosure, those times are randomized. But all the orders and cities are real.

We like it because folks can see right away what's popular and what the latest purchases are.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Luv4silicone wrote:An option to show prices valued in US dollars would be helpful for your US shoppers.
It will be added!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Now that your have expanded your product line to include smaller dolls, your should add two additional filters:
Under 140cm, and Under 50lbs.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

scooter_ca wrote:Now that your have expanded your product line to include smaller dolls, your should add two additional filters:
Under 140cm, and Under 50lbs.

Thanks,
scooter
Absolutely. You are 100% right. We will be redoing the filters to make it easier to find the right product.

Thank you, scooter!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com

INFORMATIONS