www.sexdollcanada.com/

Awesome experience at SD Canada

Reviews on Sex Doll Canada Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Awesome experience at SD Canada

Post by StormiLover »

Hi All

First I would like to say this is concerning my first doll purchase.
I'm going to rave about the awesome experience I had with Rick at SD Canada.

I Live in a small town in northern Alberta, Canada. When I had the idea to get a companion, I came to the Doll Forum for a little research. There was some mixed reviews of SD Canada.

Since I live in Canada and have heard and experienced the horrors of import and customs trouble, my options for buying in Canada where limited. After a couple of emails to Rick, it was clear to me that he was interested in my business, and wanted to help me buy a doll.

Still bring a little sceptical, and concerned that a doll may not be what I really wanted. Such as, what if a doll didn't feel, look or just not right for me and really how heavy is a doll. I did not want to pay 3000$ for a doll that is going to collect dust in the corner. I am looking for a companion to keep me company during the long cold Alberta winters, not a hat rack. After a quick email to Rick about coming to see him at his show room. I decided to drive 1100km (635 miles), then fly for 4 hours to go to Toronto and see for myself. Rick did try to talk me out of going all that way, this led me have more questions about SD Canada.

After I arrived in Toronto, I had a few texts with Rick and set up a time to meet at the showroom. Rick even offered to pick me up and take me there. That did not work out due to the heavy traffic at that time of day. I took a 45 min cab ride and I was there.

When I arrived he was just unloading a brand new Piper doll still in the shipping box. We went into the 'Mini" showroom where he had 2 dolls, there was a WM and YL doll on display. Rick opened the Piper doll, showed me how they are shipped, how to attach the head, and how to deal with the Hair. He let me touch, hold and feel the dolls to see the difference between the Manufactures. He showed me the best way to move a doll. The doll I moved was a 36kgs (80lbs) WM, way heavier than it sounds or looks. He even bent over a few to show me the juicy bits, more importantly the placement of these bits on the dolls. After Rick answered the 1000 questions I had, I placed an order for a doll with all the options and clothes. Order placed on Jan 15, 2019.

In conclusion: (In case you didn't get it) I recommend Rick and SD Canada to anyone and everyone. Rick is the real deal and wants to help as many people as he can get there hands on the doll of there dreams. Rick showed me he is willing to do whatever it takes to make this happen. Those of you on the fence about SD Canada should get off the fence and get on the phone and order a doll. You wont be sorry.

Travel 2200kms by Car = 250$
Hotel & Plane tickets = 1250$
Doll & Accessories = 2900$
Experience with Rick at SD Canada = Priceless

Now: The dreaded wait ............. has it been 4-6 weeks yet.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

INFORMATIONS