www.asdolls.com

AS170cm - Meet Nairobi

AS Doll offers the best in high quality TPE dolls, with new designs being added all the time, keeping us at the front of doll innovation. We are a friendly and reliable manufacture with an emphasis on customer service.
http://www.asdolls.com
Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

AS170cm - Meet Nairobi

Post by Endless War »

Nairobi

Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: AS170cm - Meet Nairobi

Post by Dollarhyde »

Very nice... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

So... I'm on my tablet and I clicked the link not reading the author name... I saw the first photo and I thought. damn! Then a brief second thought regarding the style of the makeup etc...and I thought the pic reminded me of "endlesswars" stuff. And I look over... and realized it is your thread...haha... so anyway.. she's amazing and the pics are amazing as usual!

DollLyfe

Post by DollLyfe »

What a beautiful lady.
Alyson: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N13 viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119805
Veronica: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N68 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=121630
Jennifer: Entity 153cm E-cup WM#85 head viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119363
Summer: SiliDoll 135cm https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1#p1609591
Natsuki: SMDoll 149B #37 viewtopic.php?f=269&t=122576

Rowsdower

Post by Rowsdower »

Purrdy!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey Endless, saw her over on Instagram, but Instagram has disabled me from commenting or liking photos. :shakefist: Hopefully, will be out of Instagram jail within the week. Heck, my most recent post. All I was able to do was post the photos with no comments. Ugh!!

Anyways, she looks great. I am losing track of how many dolls you have now. This is #16 right. Annie May and Annabella welcome you to the AS doll family. As usual, Andrea has to jump into the middle.
Attachments
IMG_1452.JPG
IMG_1452.JPG (3.57 MiB) Viewed 2124 times

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

I appreciate the comments guys.
Zippy81 wrote:So... I'm on my tablet and I clicked the link not reading the author name... I saw the first photo and I thought. damn! Then a brief second thought regarding the style of the makeup etc...and I thought the pic reminded me of "endlesswars" stuff. And I look over... and realized it is your thread...haha... so anyway.. she's amazing and the pics are amazing as usual!
HAHAH. Thanks Zippy. I could see that, the title wasn't something abstract like I usually title my threads like "love language" , 'love and other four letter words", or "this is us" etc. But that's really funny.
Panther68 wrote:Hey Endless, saw her over on Instagram, but Instagram has disabled me from commenting or liking photos. :shakefist: Hopefully, will be out of Instagram jail within the week. Heck, my most recent post. All I was able to do was post the photos with no comments. Ugh!!
Anyways, she looks great. I am losing track of how many dolls you have now. This is #16 right. Annie May and Annabella welcome you to the AS doll family. As usual, Andrea has to jump into the middle.
Yeah IG has been on one recently. I had trouble posting or tagging last week myself.
The girls looks great in those fits you bought for them. Andrea is epic as always.
I've lost count of how many I have too, lol. Still not as many as you tho.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

More Nairobi

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Nice braids! - are those stars on Nairobi's arm to match her necklace?

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Willendorph wrote:Nice braids! - are those stars on Nairobi's arm to match her necklace?
Thanks. And yes. They're pasties but I glued them on in hopes they'll leave permanent star shaped black stains as tattoos. We'll see.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Endless War wrote:
Willendorph wrote:Nice braids! - are those stars on Nairobi's arm to match her necklace?
Thanks. And yes. They're pasties but I glued them on in hopes they'll leave permanent star shaped black stains as tattoos. We'll see.
:haha4: I think you and I are the only doll owners that don't stress over stains. Anastasia and Ayumi are so black and blued I can honestly say that their bikini model careers are over. :plaidskirt: Not that they really had one to begin with. They leave that type of modeling to the other dolls. Doing some research, I think what got us in trouble last week with Instagram was that we were tagging each other multiple times within a short time period as we were trying to get you to 400 followers. I will just lay off Instagram for a couple of days in hopes that will remove my ban. :evidence: :drinking: :fist:

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

OMG!!
Bewitching!
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Fane

Post by Fane »

An exquisite lady this Nairobi is, and stylishly dressed. Such a polished girl worthy of admiration!

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Very nice... and she already meets the iNORGANIC 'Dress Code'.
Endless War wrote:They're pasties but I glued them on in hopes they'll leave permanent star shaped black stains as tattoos.
I was going to say you're the first person I've known to intentionally stain their doll, but then I remembered turning Chrissy into a Smurf a while back, and another member who gave his doll a tan... but you are still one of the few.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Panther68 wrote: :haha4: I think you and I are the only doll owners that don't stress over stains. Anastasia and Ayumi are so black and blued I can honestly say that their bikini model careers are over. :plaidskirt: Not that they really had one to begin with. They leave that type of modeling to the other dolls. Doing some research, I think what got us in trouble last week with Instagram was that we were tagging each other multiple times within a short time period as we were trying to get you to 400 followers. I will just lay off Instagram for a couple of days in hopes that will remove my ban. :evidence: :drinking: :fist:
Those IG bans are so stupid and frustrating. There's nothing on your page or any activity that you've done that warrants a ban. I get spammed all the time from spam accounts but our legit accounts get banned. That's just dumb.
The Messenger wrote:OMG!!
Bewitching!
Thanks Messenger.
Fane wrote:An exquisite lady this Nairobi is, and stylishly dressed. Such a polished girl worthy of admiration!
Those are very kind words. We appreciate it.
lilbitlonely wrote:Very nice... and she already meets the iNORGANIC 'Dress Code'.
I was going to say you're the first person I've known to intentionally stain their doll, but then I remembered turning Chrissy into a Smurf a while back, and another member who gave his doll a tan... but you are still one of the few.
That's very observant LBL, yes she is indeed wearing her school approved clothing.
Here's the last pic, the makeover Before/After:

INFORMATIONS