www.asdolls.com

I now own a sex doll. AMA

AS Doll offers the best in high quality TPE dolls, with new designs being added all the time, keeping us at the front of doll innovation. We are a friendly and reliable manufacture with an emphasis on customer service.
http://www.asdolls.com
josephdetor

I now own a sex doll. AMA

Post by josephdetor »

Yeah I did a bunch of research on it. Most people recommend wearing a condom just to make everything easier. It’s tedious and makes you feel like a serial killer when you are wiping everything down and then applying baby powder.

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Re: I now own a sex doll. AMA

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Condoms...Behold, thine challenge to breaketh such and spawn mine progeny upon the corrupt world of thee mere mortals for thine judgement!

Lilith

c9133c3fb04daf2867542097f68df8c5.gif
c9133c3fb04daf2867542097f68df8c5.gif (100.14 KiB) Viewed 1257 times
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

josephdetor wrote:Yeah I did a bunch of research on it. Most people recommend wearing a condom just to make everything easier. It’s tedious and makes you feel like a serial killer when you are wiping everything down and then applying baby powder.
Hey josephdetor, welcome to TDF. I am assuming that you purchased an AS doll since you are posting in the AS doll subforum. Which one did you get? Is she a fixed vagina or insert?

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

josephdetor wrote:Yeah I did a bunch of research on it. Most people recommend wearing a condom just to make everything easier. It’s tedious and makes you feel like a serial killer when you are wiping everything down and then applying baby powder.
Kinda like wearing a raincoat in the shower.
You can use some long surgical forceps with soft foam and non alcohol toy cleaner and pretend your a gynecologist. :lol:
Just a suggestion.

Lilith Un Rama, LOL!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:
Kinda like wearing a raincoat in the shower.
You can use some long surgical forceps with soft foam and non alcohol toy cleaner and pretend your a gynecologist. :lol:
Just a suggestion.

Lilith Un Rama, LOL!
:haha4: You're up early, FP.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Fantastic Plastic wrote: Kinda like wearing a raincoat in the shower.
Just a suggestion.

Lilith Un Rama, LOL!
Fantastic Plastic, I don't even wear a raincoat in the actual rain, LOL! Condoms are such a buzzkill, I prefer au-naturel for sure, as I am sure a great many others here do. :haha4: The gynecologist comment was hilarious and I second the LOL on Lilith's comment.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

LOL this was funny :P. To the OP, I tried condoms...they're even worse with a doll than irl to me. Could look for female condoms, they're supposed to be better.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

INFORMATIONS