www.asdolls.com

AS166 B-Cup Muscle

AS Doll offers the best in high quality TPE dolls, with new designs being added all the time, keeping us at the front of doll innovation. We are a friendly and reliable manufacture with an emphasis on customer service.
http://www.asdolls.com
dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: AS166 B-Cup Muscle

Post by dxc »

Oh, that is interesting, that your doll does not have a connector that allows you to pop off the head. They do offer this, since my AS Doll has it. I think I had to screw the head on the first time, cause the connector was already fixed in the head.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

dxc wrote:Oh, that is interesting, that your doll does not have a connector that allows you to pop off the head. They do offer this, since my AS Doll has it. I think I had to screw the head on the first time, cause the connector was already fixed in the head.
Edit: Ok...now I've finally had 5 mins myself between my nightmare of a quest to get out France and retrieve the tow-car (back there tomorrow)...the snap adapter IS included. My apologies for my earlier comment. Was screwed in the other way around in the neck post. Having investigated and taken it out all is good!

Just wanted to update that so folks now. Glam pics of outfit she came with to come next week once I'm back...again....

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Kasia 'Kitty' Romanova - AS166 B-Cup Muscle

Post by Panther68 »

Nicely done photo, Mavi.

Gee, Mavi you are always on the go. Busy person. Having been here on TDF and our doll meets, seems like a majority of us doll owners are highly driven. Heck, I feel like I am the lazy one of most of the TDF members I keep in touch with. Sure is quite the opposite of what the general public think of us. To be honest, I think most of us have dolls, not because we can not attract a woman, we just don't have the time to commit to such an endeavor of the chase.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Panther68 wrote:Nicely done photo, Mavi.

Gee, Mavi you are always on the go. Busy person. Having been here on TDF and our doll meets, seems like a majority of us doll owners are highly driven. Heck, I feel like I am the lazy one of most of the TDF members I keep in touch with. Sure is quite the opposite of what the general public think of us. To be honest, I think most of us have dolls, not because we can not attract a woman, we just don't have the time to commit to such an endeavor of the chase.
I'm a carer for my mum Panther...so many and much of my plans go awry heh...I plan things and a lot of the time I don't get around to them. Plus think summer finally come to the UK...so have stuff need to get done outside...and then when i do have down-time..I'm usually too tired to be bothered lol...so yes...with regards to relationships...certainly neither the time norm the energy for anything.
Anung Un Rama wrote:...or are just not interested anymore P, and enjoy other things more.

Hey Mavi

Outstanding :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: ..is the eagle her spirit animal :?:

Anung
I have no idea actually...interesting thought though for sure....

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

Have been checking out your beautiful ladies Mavi and have to say this one is my favorite, she is pretty damn special.

Great body and the Raven face..... That face is a 10/10 for me..... Stunning.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Thank you for the kind words Pab...actually (finally..I know I know...I keep saying it...but hopefully my previous posts make some sense why I struggle to around to doing doll stuff at times) WILL be doing a photoshoot with Kasia tomorrow :) Yayyy....

So if she your girl...be sure to look out for that over the coming days :) (and once again, look forward to seeing your own lady in time).

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

RavensBestFriend wrote:A few times the head came off at the swivel, which also makes it hard to screw on. Any suggestions?
I would suggest getting the "Quick Connect" head bolt. When the head is properly secured with one of these and the pins are adjusted right it holds the head very securely. This head connector is cheap and you can order one through reputable vendors like Dollstudio or MATProducts.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Had me worried there for a second Mavi...Glad it was TDF and not Amazon or eBay Kasia had open on the tablet.

Anung
Nicely spotted Anung ;)
FCD94 wrote:
RavensBestFriend wrote:A few times the head came off at the swivel, which also makes it hard to screw on. Any suggestions?
I would suggest getting the "Quick Connect" head bolt. When the head is properly secured with one of these and the pins are adjusted right it holds the head very securely. This head connector is cheap and you can order one through reputable vendors like Dollstudio or MATProducts.
You're vendor should be able to get one for you or contact Cathy direct. No need to buying one.

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

Kasia is stunning. Very well done.
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Thank you BM, glad you're enjoying.

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

Maviarab wrote:
FCD94 wrote:
You're vendor should be able to get one for you or contact Cathy direct. No need to buying one.

This is good advice. Cathy at ASDoll is really nice & helpful to deal with. :D

thekeeper59
Former Member

Post by thekeeper59 »

Nice I just received my AS 166 cm Muscle, sorry no pics yet, however the detail is missing for the anus. Mine is supposed to be a C-cup once I get more posts approved I'll get some visuals up for all to see.
Don't complain about the snow on your neighbors door step when your own is unclean. Read thecontinuing saga of the "Wei's of Eastbrooke" here https://www.thedancingcranes.com

NDjdjjjjdj
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NDjdjjjjdj »

thekeeper59 wrote:Nice I just received my AS 166 cm Muscle, sorry no pics yet, however the detail is missing for the anus. Mine is supposed to be a C-cup once I get more posts approved I'll get some visuals up for all to see.
Look forward to seeing the comparison.
:thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS