www.asdolls.com

AS166 B-Cup Muscle

AS Doll offers the best in high quality TPE dolls, with new designs being added all the time, keeping us at the front of doll innovation. We are a friendly and reliable manufacture with an emphasis on customer service.
http://www.asdolls.com
Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: AS166D Muscle (on order)

Post by Maviarab »

smallcat wrote:Do you need to adjust that back foot bolt? seems a bit much into the foot tpe?
Correct sc...not a major problem so not mentioned it. Will be pulling all the bolts out anyway to fit a foot plate for shoes...so easily adjustable. But well spotted ;)

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

dreamer from Russia wrote:
Does anyone have similar photos of 164 dolls?
This is not a thread about other dolls. Please keep on topic to the doll in question. Thanks.

Mavi

dreamer from Russia

Post by dreamer from Russia »

Maviarab wrote:
dreamer from Russia wrote:
Does anyone have similar photos of 164 dolls?
This is not a thread about other dolls. Please keep on topic to the doll in question. Thanks.

Mavi
I'm sorry.
AF Doll 162.

Sixugliness

Post by Sixugliness »

Beautiful doll, congratulation.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

She is finally here. Unboxed and about to get washed. I am unfortunately away from tonight till next Tuesday so all pics etc will have to wait until then. Very impressed so far though upon initial observations.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Maviarab wrote:She is finally here. Unboxed and about to get washed. I am unfortunately away from tonight till next Tuesday so all pics etc will have to wait until then. Very impressed so far though upon initial observations.
What!! Jeesh, Maviarab, you are such the tease. Annie May wants to see one of her AS sisters. She says that she is the only one that can be a tease around here. :razz:
Attachments
IMG_0462.JPG
IMG_0462.JPG (954.41 KiB) Viewed 2129 times

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Good to hear she did not disappear. :thumbs_up:
Looking forward to see her.
I guess we are not the only ones that get teased.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Hahaha Panher. sorry but it is what it is unfortunately. she was supposed to have been here yesterday but such is life, and now I'm really just out of time to do anything. About to make dinner, then get my head down for a few hours before a very long drive to the Ferry and then another long drive to the Côtes-d'Armor.

Trust me..I'm paining more than you guys...she here...all beautiful and sexy and I'm going away for 5 damn days :P

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Just a quick update. Finally back home after the trip from hell. 36 hours to get back from France, if it could have gone wrong it did. Got back late last night so today is relaxing day...will have pictures and full review up soon guys.

Sorry for delay.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: AS166 B-Cup Muscle

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I have a gut feeling AS is on the move!
In fact, one AS lady just joined the BCD Girls staff.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Maviarab wrote:Just a quick update. Finally back home after the trip from hell. 36 hours to get back from France, if it could have gone wrong it did. Got back late last night so today is relaxing day...will have pictures and full review up soon guys.

Sorry for delay.

Good to hear you're home safe and sound Mavi... enjoy your *cough* "relaxing" day. :mrgreen:

Post some pics of that lovely lady if you have the strength after all that "relaxing".

Can't wait to see some pics in Eye Candy too! :multi:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:I have a gut feeling AS is on the move!
In fact, one AS lady just joined the BCD Girls staff.
Best,
Jeff
Attachments
captioner6f3f11f299195e86ae8648aed6b5c49944b06a87.jpg
captioner6f3f11f299195e86ae8648aed6b5c49944b06a87.jpg (100.01 KiB) Viewed 2088 times

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

that is a delicious body and cute face!

RavensBestFriend
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RavensBestFriend »

I also just received the exact same doll! She is absolutely amazing! To save on shipping I got three heads, Raven, Phoebe, and Hailey. Also got several colors of wigs and all three color eyes. The realism of the muscle body is what really turns me on to her. I do wish the breasts were bigger and a little more droopy/natural, but for a girl in good shape, I can use some imagination. The hollow adds a little to the realism. My favorite head so far is Raven. I added some color to the areolas, between her thighs, and of course makeup on her face using powdered makeup. I even used a stencil to create a realistic tattoo on her ankle. This one is all about the fantasy. I don't even like tattoos on real women! The process was very smooth and Jo/Cathy answered every question I head and sent lots of pictures. Now I have to figure out how to best screw the heads on and off since she has been coming to bed a LOT. A few times the head came off at the swivel, which also makes it hard to screw on. Any suggestions?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Panther & the lovely Annie May, the review and unboxing pics are up!
viewtopic.php?p=1525468#p1525468

RavensFriend....grats man, hope she is bringing you much pleasure.

INFORMATIONS