www.asdolls.com

Meet Kandice!

AS Doll offers the best in high quality TPE dolls, with new designs being added all the time, keeping us at the front of doll innovation. We are a friendly and reliable manufacture with an emphasis on customer service.
http://www.asdolls.com
DaveC
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Meet Kandice!

Post by DaveC »

Hi Folks,

I’ve recently had the pleasure of making the acquaintance of an AS Doll 148cm body, Candice head, who I have named Kandice (as she’s “Candice” with a different body, hence the different spelling of her name :wink:). I purchased her from “Silicone-Sexy-Doll,” who had the most competitive pricing. I’m very satisfied with their service, as I made a mistake when ordering her skin colour and they were able to change my order before Kandice was shipped. I placed my order on October 13 and she arrived November 15.

Kandice is my first Chinese TPE doll (my first doll, Claire Marie, is a fourteen year-old silicone RealDoll) and I’m very pleased with her quality. Admittedly, Kandice has only been with me for a couple of days, but she doesn’t exhibit the “creaking” joints some people have encountered with other Asian dolls and there are no mold blemishes. The only slight niggle I have, when comparing her to my RealDoll, is that her lip colouring is easily smudged. Fortunately this can be easily remedied. Her wig quality is not particularly great compared to those offered with RealDolls, but I guess for the price, it’s OK and she can borrow a wig from Claire. :D

The main reason I decided to buy a 148cm doll is the fact that they are light-weight and easily posed. I’ve found an interesting Virtual Reality game called “Virt-a-Mate” which offers a possible new dimension to having fun with our dolls. However, my old doll, Claire Marie, is very delicate now and I worry that I could damage her while I blunder about wearing the VR headset. So Kandice, being a new, more durable doll, is ideal for helping me to experiment with my new VR experience. :twisted:

Kandice has posed for a couple of pictures already and I hope to perhaps get her to pose with her new companion, Claire, soon. :D

Kandice’s Stats:-
ASDoll Body 148cm (145cm measured bottom of feet to top of head)
Head: Candice
Eye Colour: blue
Skin: Light Tan
Wig: 19
Manicure Colour: French Manicure
Vagina: Fixed (built–in)
Pubic hair: No
Feet Type: Stand-Up
Accessories: JY Doll Complete Care Kit
Weight: 65lbs (measured)

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Meet Kandice!

Post by Maviarab »

Looks lovely Dave, have to admit to having a liking for AS bodies and heads myself.

DaveC
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DaveC »

Hi Maviarab,

Thanks for the kind words. I agree with you about the AS Doll bodies and heads. I did a lot of research while I was looking for a lightweight doll and the 148cm AS body seemed to have the nicest legs (not too skinny) for the height. I think it's the same body available from JY Doll, but it was the beautiful "Candice" head that swayed my decision to go for an AS Doll.

Regards,

Dave.

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

She's a Beauty! Love the white hair!
AS & JY have some gorgeous heads & bodies
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

She is beautiful. I love the look of tranquility on her face.
Plaudits on finding a quality white wig too, I know from experience that can be a challenge.
Keep us posted on how the VR works out. Interesting idea.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Endowed4AW
Former Member

Post by Endowed4AW »

Gorgeous

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

DaveC,
Thank you!
She is actually lighter than a YL 148...COOL!
Does she have shrugging shoulders?
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

She is gorgeous, love her face, love that body.
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone-Sexy-Doll »

Hi,

Thank you for the purchase on our website for your Asdoll and this review.

We' re glad that you are satisfied with your doll.
Best regards,

Sebastien - Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
(English & French live support)

DaveC
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DaveC »

Thanks everyone for your kind words about Kandice.

Jeff, thanks for your comment, I admire the work you do at BCD. Yes, I was pleasantly surprised with the weight of the 148cm AS Doll, as the body is still in proportion, without losing too many attractive curves in the weight saving process. Her shoulders don’t shrug, as far as I know and it certainly wasn’t offered as an option when I ordered her. To be honest, shrugging shoulders isn’t something I’d choose anyway, as it seems just another set of joints to potentially become loose over time.

Regards,

Dave.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! Welcome back. GORGEOUS photos as always! xoxox

DaveC
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DaveC »

Hi Stacy!

Thanks for the welcome and kind words. It's great to see that you've also got back into doll photography; your work is an inspiration, but I lack your talent of turning a nice picture into something truly artistic. These new lightweight dolls are a world apart from the dolls we had available when we started photographing them, aren’t they? I’ve seen some of your recent pictures and the new dolls really suit your style, with their ability to hold realistic and interesting poses. I’m hoping to experiment a bit more with Kandice with regards to posing her for photographs, even though that wasn’t the main reason I purchased her.

Regards,

Dave.

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

She's cracking

INFORMATIONS