www.asdolls.com

AS on Passion Dolls

AS Doll offers the best in high quality TPE dolls, with new designs being added all the time, keeping us at the front of doll innovation. We are a friendly and reliable manufacture with an emphasis on customer service.
http://www.asdolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

AS on Passion Dolls

Post by PassionDolls »

Welcome to the forum AS! I've been there supporter since the beginning. Even met up with them a few times. I personally know the owner and she's great.

Anyway, we do carry their doll FYI, and for those concern about their skeleton/hinged neck, we will take care of it for you. See some of their dolls on our site.

Simone - Type A - 166cm

Ryder - Type A - 170cm

We do carry their doll but don't have all of them on our site. As you all know we carry many brands and it is impossible to have it all listed. If you want a specific model just let us know and we can help you out. Best to contact us via email:

We do and can customized a skeleton/hinged neck for your order as well. And yes, we can provide discount to TDF members :thumbs_up:

Welcome to TDF AS Dolls!
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: AS on Passion Dolls

Post by MoneyMike »

Great choice Passion Dolls! :thumbs_up:
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

INFORMATIONS