www.asdolls.com

VENDOR SERVICE REVIEW - ASDOLL

AS Doll offers the best in high quality TPE dolls, with new designs being added all the time, keeping us at the front of doll innovation. We are a friendly and reliable manufacture with an emphasis on customer service.
http://www.asdolls.com
FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

VENDOR SERVICE REVIEW - ASDOLL

Post by FCD94 »

VENDOR SERVICE REVIEW - ASDOLL.

I haven't written a review here before. I had originally intended to buy a different doll around the end of the year from one of two completely different vendors & was taking some time to decide, when a random enquiry about a promotional sale was met with a very unexpected and kind offer, and it was an opportunity I couldn't pass up. This was very much a sudden & surprise purchase that I hadn't even thought to make a couple of weeks back, from a vendor I had not previously considered, and I figured this warranted an explanation and comment.

I recently made a purchase via ASDoll - the Shenzhen Aiersha Technology Co., Ltd., who make a really great range of TPE dolls. My contact was Cathy/Jo from ASDoll who is known here on the forum.

Now, I originally asked Cathy about a promotion ASDoll had running, but found I just missed out. Very unexpectedly, Cathy kindly offered to supply an alternative - and proceeded to go above & beyond in terms of responding to my (many) questions, and providing further information as needed. At all stages Cathy responded very quickly, patiently, and in clear detail, and was happy to discuss all the various options available. Pics were supplied where needed.

Within a few short days I had gone over everything I could think of at the time, and the doll was completed & ready to ship with factory photos supplied. When I asked for additional photos of hands & feet and face to check for any unexpected dings or dents this was not a problem, and the doll was shipped via Fedex that same day.

Fedex delivered VERY quickly, and at the EXACT time they had specified. I'm not kidding. This was cool.

The doll I received is AWESOME. The service I experienced from ASDoll was EXCELLENT from start to finish. Cathy really hit this one out of the park & I am VERY thankful for all her help! I can HIGHLY recommend ASDoll to anyone considering buying a doll! :D

Asdoll
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: VENDOR SERVICE REVIEW - ASDOLL

Post by Asdoll »

FCD94 wrote:
VENDOR SERVICE REVIEW - ASDOLL.

I haven't written a review here before. I had originally intended to buy a different doll around the end of the year from one of two completely different vendors & was taking some time to decide, when a random enquiry about a promotional sale was met with a very unexpected and kind offer, and it was an opportunity I couldn't pass up. This was very much a sudden & surprise purchase that I hadn't even thought to make a couple of weeks back, from a vendor I had not previously considered, and I figured this warranted an explanation and comment.

I recently made a purchase via ASDoll - the Shenzhen Aiersha Technology Co., Ltd., who make a really great range of TPE dolls. My contact was Cathy/Jo from ASDoll who is known here on the forum.

Now, I originally asked Cathy about a promotion ASDoll had running, but found I just missed out. Very unexpectedly, Cathy kindly offered to supply an alternative - and proceeded to go above & beyond in terms of responding to my (many) questions, and providing further information as needed. At all stages Cathy responded very quickly, patiently, and in clear detail, and was happy to discuss all the various options available. Pics were supplied where needed.

Within a few short days I had gone over everything I could think of at the time, and the doll was completed & ready to ship with factory photos supplied. When I asked for additional photos of hands & feet and face to check for any unexpected dings or dents this was not a problem, and the doll was shipped via Fedex that same day.

Fedex delivered VERY quickly, and at the EXACT time they had specified. I'm not kidding. This was cool.

The doll I received is AWESOME. The service I experienced from ASDoll was EXCELLENT from start to finish. Cathy really hit this one out of the park & I am VERY thankful for all her help! I can HIGHLY recommend ASDoll to anyone considering buying a doll! :D
Dear FCD94

Thank you very much for giving us such a high evaluation, we will continue to work hard to serve each of our customers and provide valuable services and products to our customers.

With my best regards.

Cathy
Cathy From Asdoll Official
Email : info@asdolls.com

if you want to choose our doll .Please feel free to contact us .

INFORMATIONS