www.sexdollaustralia.com

We Visited Shenzhen AI Robot, Irontech, WM Doll & Qita Doll!

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

We Visited Shenzhen AI Robot, Irontech, WM Doll & Qita Doll!

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Hi Folks

Hope you are all well.

We were lucky enough to do a factory tour of some of the great manufacturers that I/we work with at Sex Doll Australia. I brought along my camera and documented my factory tours.
Below are some of the manufacturer’s that I was able to visit. I will be back again to do the others I couldn’t meet this time.
Hope you like, I had some interesting times !

Below are the companies we were able to meet:

Shenzhen all intelligent Robot and Co

Irontech Dolls (includes doll production process)

WM Doll

Qita Doll

Just a side note as I think many will ask, we have decided at this stage to just preview Shenzhen AI robots and NOT sell at this stage. I have spent many hours testing their robots as I have the sample in my office and I must admit that I deem it not ready for sales as in my opinion the AI isn’t up to snuff in respect to engaging conversations or lack thereof. So not game over of course just pausing it until the AI improves. Good thing is that this can always be achieved with an update so just need to update on the internet and can see improvement, hopefully some time in the near future but right now are not selling. I always put myself in the shoes of the customer and yeah dont think its ready.

A big thanks to all the owners that came out and met me from each company and looked after me. It was great that you made me feel so welcome in your country! I realise now my relationships with such owners are now also friendships which is really cool.

Thanks
Andy
https://www.sexdollaustralia.com.au/
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: We Visited Shenzhen AI Robot, Irontech, WM Doll & Qita D

Post by AGL »

Great videos - thanks for posting them. :thumbs_up:

It's very interesting to see the inner workings of these factories. One thing I was thinking while watching is how bad the TPE smell must be, especially where they're heating & smoothing the skin - I can only imagine. 8O

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

There's a lot that goes into making a doll. Very educational, and I thought the same thing, when the young lady was smoothing the doll, all the fumes that were coming off the doll. There was a fan blowing on her and the doll however.

koaltrane

Post by koaltrane »

Interesting vids, thanks for sharing them. It was surprising to see that they use sandpaper to create skin texture during the ironing process at the factory. I always assumed they had some more high-tech method for doing this.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Brilliant!

Thanks so much for posting

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Nice to see Irontechdoll videos are listed here again. Irontechdoll comapany will be with SexDollAustralia to serve customers better and better.

Congratulations! :glou:

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thanks Haremlover ! cheers mate
haremlover wrote:Brilliant!

Thanks so much for posting

Best wishes

Harem
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

@koaltrane and @ AGL and @jms033 and Leonard
no thank you! the members here on the forum and my customers were my inspiration to make these videos. I will keep going!

cheers
:glou:
Sex Doll Australia

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Absolutely fascinating to see something of the production process - thanks so much for posting these!

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

I watch all your videos as soon as you upload them. Thanks for making these, no one else has uploaded tour videos of the doll factories.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Great videos Andy, it i clear that Melbourner Aussie accent was to uch for Poor Emma, although standing Emma gave me a good chuckle.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

hahaha i was wondering when you were going to pop your head in :D
I love the bit where she just went cold on me in the ' do you love me bit' left me hanging twice ! :lol:

Anung Un Rama wrote:Great videos Andy, it i clear that Melbourner Aussie accent was to uch for Poor Emma, although standing Emma gave me a good chuckle.

Anung
Sex Doll Australia

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

@nicvncnt and @ Grimmiekins

Thank you !

actually TDF members is what i have in mind when i do these vids as well as my customers. I think visiting the factories and showing them to people is a good health check or thermometer under the arm to see the caliber of the companies.

More to come.
Sex Doll Australia

Lenso

Post by Lenso »

Your Clips of the factory tours sold me Andy, My Irontech doll is in Australia and might even be delivered today!

Looking forward to dressing her up and sharing some pics with the members here in the coming week

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hi Lenso!
welcome to the TDF, a wonderful bunch of folk here and great community.

Excellent, i will keep an eye on it for you, im sure you will like :D

Cheers and keep in touch, thanks for the positive comments, the people on this forum is what I have in mind when i do these vids so yeah
thanks
Sex Doll Australia

INFORMATIONS