www.sexdollaustralia.com

IRONTECH 163cm B-Cup SDA EXCLUSIVE VIDEO DEMO in 4K

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: IRONTECH 163cm B-Cup SDA EXCLUSIVE VIDEO DEMO in 4K

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Panther68 wrote:Awesome video SDA, you really present the doll well. Liked how the Daria head looked, may have to look into that one next.

I have the 163 with Miki and Jane heads. She looks, feels and photographs well.
great pic and you have styled her perfectly !
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: IRONTECH 163cm B-Cup SDA EXCLUSIVE VIDEO DEMO in 4K

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

TripleB wrote:Great video! And Thank You! The 163 is at the top of my TPE list.
you are very welcome my friend
:glou:
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

INFORMATIONS