www.sexdollaustralia.com

Congratulations SDA

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
Itwasntmemate

Congratulations SDA

Post by Itwasntmemate »

Thank you to Sex Dolls Australia and Drew with his wonderful customer service.

Purchased a 6YE 165cm f cup Head 7.
only a couple of issues at the start but resolved quickly by Drew.

From purchase to door delivery 20 days :glou:
only minor hiccup was sent the wrong wig but its getting sorted by Drew.
Oh WoW even at 36kg she's a hand full, won't have to go to the Gym anymore :lol:

Highly recommend SDA in your Purchase if your living in Australia

A Happy customer
6YE TPE 165cm D cup Olivia
Starpery head & body silicone 151cm Rong (YUQING)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Congratulations SDA

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:thumbs_up: greet news mate.

Great choice of vendor and great dolly for your first one!

I often recommend Andrew's shops for first time and newer Aussie doll importers, as he takes the hard work and worry out of doll imports down under. Even as an expert and a season vet, I still have to fight battlles with various import brokers after RANSOM fees that the home affairs office believe are due under the Australia GST tax (even thought you already paid it at the vendor/wholesaler level).. When they can not ping you for it as you show them otherwise, they still sting you 80 bux for holding the doll for administrative paperwork and process and release,yet they should never have held the dolly in the first place.

Point being Andrew's Aussie vendor outlets, save newbies this type of bullshit hassle with AUS imports,and prevent the RANSOM fees.

Yes you pay a bit more, but that is covering the service and import fees, you are paying for and customer assurance of the right dolly, from the correct source, and coverage in the event of misadventure.

Cheers and Congrats, from Anung, hoping to see some images of her joining into the gal crowd! :D

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Itwasntmemate

Post by Itwasntmemate »

Anung Un Rama wrote::thumbs_up: greet news mate.

Great choice of vendor and great dolly for your first one!

I often recommend Andrew's shops for first time and newer Aussie doll importers, as he takes the hard work and worry out of doll imports down under. Even as an expert and a season vet, I still have to fight battlles with various import brokers after RANSOM fees that the home affairs office believe are due under the Australia GST tax (even thought you already paid it at the vendor/wholesaler level).. When they can not ping you for it as you show them otherwise, they still sting you 80 bux for holding the doll for administrative paperwork and process and release,yet they should never have held the dolly in the first place.

Point being Andrew's Aussie vendor outlets, save newbies this type of bullshit hassle with AUS imports,and prevent the RANSOM fees.

Yes you pay a bit more, but that is covering the service and import fees, you are paying for and customer assurance of the right dolly, from the correct source, and coverage in the event of misadventure.

Cheers and Congrats, from Anung, hoping to see some images of her joining into the gal crowd! :D

Thanks Anung
yes I'll be learning as I go along
6YE TPE 165cm D cup Olivia
Starpery head & body silicone 151cm Rong (YUQING)

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Thank you all, glad to be of help

:glou:

Thank you !

Andrew
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

INFORMATIONS