www.dolls.co

Vendor review.

Reviews on SEXXDOLLS CO. Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
ForlonCat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Vendor review.

Post by ForlonCat »

Please excuse the brevity and rambling of this review.
I don't typically write reviews.

This was my first doll purchase ever.
Anyways, I took me a good month to narrow down things to my top 5 then an other 2 week to get down to top 2.
We're talking several hours a day reading forums, making spreadsheets, and pouring over websites.

Anyways, I got down to 2 dolls. Both were about the same price.
One doll I was discussing with someone directly at one of the manufacturers.
The other was an Iron Tech Doll 150cm on sale on sexxdolls.co
After another week for struggling, I was at the point to make a final decision in the next 24 hours.

I decided to go with the IT doll on Sexxdolls.co
I went to the site to order it and the sale was over. I literally checked the site 2 hours earlier and it was on sale. I was very annoyed.
I kind of thought my decision was made for me and I was going to have to go with the other doll. Without the sale price there was a huge different in price.
I really don't like having my decisions made for me. Anyways after a day or two, I decided to email Sexxdolls.co to see if they could still give me the sale price.

Elizabeth got back to me in a few hours. After a brief back and fourth, Elizabeth gave me a coupon code for the sale price. This sealed the deal for me.
Elizabeth was timely in getting back to me during the purchase and afterward. Specially concerning the time zone differences. Also she was not a pushy sales person, which is a big turn off.

So long story short, I had a good experience with Sexxdolls.co and Elizabeth.

Also of notice is their website is one of the best looking sites and easy to find what you are looking for.

FC

INFORMATIONS