www.dolls.co

My Great Experience with Sexxdolls.com!

Reviews on SEXXDOLLS CO. Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
TomCelica
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My Great Experience with Sexxdolls.com!

Post by TomCelica »

I have had an amazing experience ordering from Sexxdolls.com! I was attracted to the site by the great sale prices they were offering during the months of June and July. They had so many great dolls on sale for such great prices, my only problem was trying to decide which doll to buy! Fortunately, Elizabeth from Sexxdolls.com was incredibly patient, helpful, and knowledgeable through the whole process. She entertained all my questions and gave me informative insights into the quality, features, and skin tones of all the major doll manufacturers. Not only that, but her insights were honest, even when it meant not buying a particular, more expensive doll. This helped me to solidify my trust in her and Sexxdolls.com, and made me a very confident buyer.

After weeks of deliberating I finally made my decision, though even then I flip-flopped at the last minute! Sexxdolls.com has been unfairly targeted by PayPal, so I had to pay by credit card. This should not worry anyone. Once the order was placed, everything ran smoothly and professionally. After a couple weeks or so I received photos of the doll from the factory. I was impressed at how good the doll looked, and happily approved the pics. The next day I received a message saying the doll had been shipped. This was a very fun message saying, “Are you smiling? You’re totally smiling!” and included the tracking number. This was my first time ordering a doll overseas, so I was concerned about it being stuck in customs. But that wasn’t a concern at all – in fact, the doll arrived two days early! Everything was in great shape, with the doll looking perfect, just like in the website's pictures, and no damage to the box or doll at all. Along with the doll I received a very nice, long, blonde wig that seems to be of pretty high quality, a piece of lingerie I haven’t tried, a heating USB stick, a comb, and a blanket. So far, the doll has held up fabulously and I am very pleased with my purchase and the high level of customer service I received from Elizabeth at Sexxdolls.com.

I would highly, highly recommend that anyone who is interested in a love doll contact Elizabeth at Sexxdolls.com. She is very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and very easy to work with. I must have used up hours of Elizabeth’s time asking questions, requesting photos, and changing my mind from one doll to another. Yet, Elizabeth never expressed anything but a willingness to help. I am already in talks with her again, ready to order my next doll. Granted, I have discovered, through TDF, that this is a very supportive and helpful community, and everyone I have talked with – from vendors to doll manufacturers to member on TDF – has been incredibly friendly and kind. Considering the sensitive nature of this hobby, having such a great and supportive community is a real blessing, and I am grateful to everyone who has helped me along the way. But Elizabeth is as helpful as anyone in this community, and Sexxdolls.com is a fabulous vendor with great prices. I am already excited to order from them again, and to get another email that rightly reads, “You’re totally smiling!”

INFORMATIONS