www.dolls.co

Purchased a JY Doll 158cm from Sexxdoll Co.

Reviews on SEXXDOLLS CO. Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
master8
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Purchased a JY Doll 158cm from Sexxdoll Co.

Post by master8 »

My first time buying from an approved TDF vendor, and it was a great experience.
Being a member to this forum, my knowledge od dolls has increased, but I still had questions. Also, the site has a huge selection of dolls. That made my choice difficult!
But I can say, that all my questions were answered to my satisfaction, by their customer service, Elizabeth.
To be honest, the only bad this was the delay is getting a response back....but again, when I got the responses, answers to my questions were complete and precise and with an apology for the lateness, which I understood and appreciated.
I did buy the doll during a site wide sale...again, that made my choice difficult. The prices were unbeatable on some of the dolls.
The purchase went smoothly, I got my doll, and she will make a great addition to my collection.
Now I need some free time to snap some pics of her!

But in conclusion, this being my first buying from an approved TDF vendor....and having options....this was a great buying experience. From the customer service, to the price, to receiving the doll! It all went smoothly and I'd do business with them again and recommend you do too!

INFORMATIONS