www.dolls.co

Excellent Vendor - Sexxdolls Co. Review

Reviews on SEXXDOLLS CO. Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Mimik

Excellent Vendor - Sexxdolls Co. Review

Post by Mimik »

Thank you Sexxdolls Co. for a fantastic order!

Pricing
Have you ever found a sale price so good, that you don’t even shop around for a better deal? That’s what happened with Sexxdolls Co. This was my first order with them and I’m beyond happy with their service. From the price, to customer service, to delivery time, this was one of the best TDF vendors I’ve ever experienced. The sale was also a steal, which included standing feet and shrugging shoulders in the price, the body could not be more perfect.

Selection
Sexxdolls Co. was the only TDF vendor that had the doll I was looking for on their site. They also had several versions of it with many pictures to review, skipping the need to request pics to confirm details.

Communication
My customer service rep was Elizabeth, she was exceptionally professional. A breath of fresh air from start to finish. Fast responses, detailed replies, and very polite. What really stood out to me was how friendly customer service was, I felt like a valued customer in every email. For me personally, this goes a long way in securing my future business. Anytime I spend this much on a custom product, it’s ultimately the customer service that will determine if I come back or not. If you’re reading this Sexxdolls Co., thanks. I appreciate the time you took to thoroughly address all questions and concerns, you’ve earned a new customer because of this.

Payment
At the time of this review, Sexxdolls Co. accepts major credit cards and also offers Sezzle, an automated installment plan. I was skeptical about Sezzle, but after reviewing their TOS with a fine tooth comb and reading various reviews about it, I was confident enough to try it. I can say Sezzle was easy to use, charged no hidden fees, and worked fine. Nice thing about it is that your doll begins production after the first installment. You can pay off early as well, which I did. Paid off in a few weeks and the doll was delivered before final payment was even sent.

Turnaround Time
Ordered: May 28
Shipped: June 14
Received: June 20

The Doll
Long story short, the body turned out perfect, but the manufacturer could have done a better job on the head. This was in no way Sexxdolls Co's. fault. And no complaints about the body whatsoever. The shrugging shoulders add extra fun for poses and photography, and being included in an already impressive price was great. Hinged neck, back joint, standing feet, it’s all there too.

Conclusion
Would I order from Sexxdolls Co. again?
Absolutely.

Are they legit?
Yes.

Do I recommend them?
Yes.

Don’t let their quiet TDF section fool you. Sexxdolls Co. is legit and reliable. Solid service all around. Whether it’s your first doll or 20th, they’re definitely worth contacting. I’m glad I gave them a shot, give them a try and you may be pleasantly surprised as well.

Some pictures to wrap things up.

Love that shrug.

Cheers. :glou:
Art imitating life imitating art.

Image Image Image Image

INFORMATIONS