www.dolls.co

My experience with Sexxdolls.co

Reviews on SEXXDOLLS CO. Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
CircleOfHorns
Former Member

My experience with Sexxdolls.co

Post by CircleOfHorns »

Hello! I’m Motoko!

*Ahem*, so- I took a shot in the dark with these people, and my first doll arrived in a very short amount of time. She looked exactly as the picture lead me to expect, but a joint in the upper chest broke within days. I reached out to Irontech about it, but it seemed too shady. I reached out to Sexxdoll’s customer service and they offered to replace it for free. I just didn’t want to ship it back because I already uh... T-tested the doll’s functions, and was already too fond of the doll, even with the issues. Their willingness to replace it (and the discount I was given for my trouble) left a very positive impression on me.

My second doll arrived, and the base of the head was damaged in transit, because FedEx isn’t as gentle as I am. Within a day, customer service already had another head coming, free of charge.

The customer service rep I got was the main reason I keep coming back. They’re so nice, and respond so fast. I always feel that if I have an issue, it won’t be an issue.

INFORMATIONS