www.dolls.co

My experiences with sexxdolls.com (so far)

Reviews on SEXXDOLLS CO. Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Aunty Ashes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My experiences with sexxdolls.com (so far)

Post by Aunty Ashes »

Greetings! I hope this message finds you well.

Here is where I'll recount my experience with this vendor. As I am first time buyer, I cannot compare this vendor against others. I will simply relay my customer experiences as I perceive them. I have not received my doll as yet, but will make another post to this thread when I do.

First, the website itself. Sexxdolls.com is well-designed, being easy to navigate and reliable. They have a large selection of dolls from many different manufacturers (ten manufacturers at my count, all established). As the picky sort, I appreciate the variety. I also appreciated the sale that was going on, which brought the doll I wanted well into my price range. As of the posting of this message, that sale is still ongoing.

Customer service always responds to my queries within 24 hours. They are polite and if my newbie questions ever annoyed them, they didn't show it.

As to the accuracy of my order and the speed of its delivery, that remains to be seen. I'll let you know.
Shadows flickering over frozen waves,
The silent sea whose stretch we stand before.
Banks of fog and their gamboling foxfires
Behind, we wash our necks and quit the shore...

Aunty Ashes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My experiences with sexxdolls.com (so far)

Post by Aunty Ashes »

I have just received word that my order has shipped and that the tracking number will be provided shortly. I had placed my order on the evening of Wednesday, the 21st of November. This seems pretty fast to me, as I've had eBay orders take longer than that to ship, for things that were already made.

Aunty Ashes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Aunty Ashes »

I received a tracking number for my order last night. The shipping company is predicting to have the package to me this coming Wednesday. If that holds true then it will have been two weeks exactly between placing the order and receiving the product.

Aunty Ashes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Aunty Ashes »

Total time between placing my order and receiving my doll was 14 & 1/2 days. They did send me the correct doll, and she is beautiful. Overall, my experience with sexxdolls.com has been very positive and I would buy from them again.

I'm not going to show my doll yet, but if you'd like to see a couple of pictures from the unboxing, you may do so here: https://imgur.com/a/DlStvI8

INFORMATIONS