It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:04 pm

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]  
Search for:

Post subject: My experience with Sexxdolls.co
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:12 am 

Hello! I’m Motoko!

*Ahem*, so- I took a shot in the dark with these people, and my first doll arrived in a very short amount of time. She looked exactly as the picture lead me to expect, but a joint in the upper chest broke within days. I reached out to Irontech about it, but it seemed too shady. I reached out to Sexxdoll’s customer service and they offered to replace it for free. I just didn’t want to ship it back because I already uh... T-tested the doll’s functions, and was already too fond of the doll, even with the issues. Their willingness to replace it (and the discount I was given for my trouble) left a very positive impression on me.

My second doll arrived, and the base of the head was damaged in transit, because FedEx isn’t as gentle as I am. Within a day, customer service already had another head coming, free of charge.

The customer service rep I got was the main reason I keep coming back. They’re so nice, and respond so fast. I always feel that if I have an issue, it won’t be an issue.

Profile Send private message  

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]