www.dolls.co

Review In Progress-SexxDolls.com

Reviews on SEXXDOLLS CO. Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
RaistlinRed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Review In Progress-SexxDolls.com

Post by RaistlinRed »

Just to preface this post, I have not yet received my doll. I'm posting this here because my interactions with the company have been glowingly positive thus far and as a new vendor, I suspect this may help alleviate some other members' trepidation. Post will be updated at every step of the process.

After much deliberation, I decided to give the folks at SexxDolls.com a chance, regardless that there is some inherent risk involved because they are very new and struggling with payment processors. This was a choice made very carefully because, well, a non-established vendor and no refund or return protection? :uhoh:

Also of note, I had an issue with getting a message through the system on their site. However, when I posted a thread here on TDF, they were very quick to respond. I've been corresponding with them via email directly (support@sexxdolls.com) and have been absolutely stunned to find that their customer service is top-notch. Every time I sent a question or request they got back to me within a day, frequently in as little as 2-3 hours.

Through my discussion with them, I found that even though it isn't explicitly stated, they offer much the same customization options as any of the other vendors. Customization may or may not be free (depending on whether the manufacturer of your chosen doll charges for the selected options, of course), but their site design makes it hard to show all the options without cluttering the site. This means that for options beyond the basic standing feet/no standing feet, fixed/removable vagina, and pubes/no pubes you will need to reach out to their customer support. Up side, they're super friendly and helpful! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

When the time came to put the order through, I opted to use Zelle rather than a direct wire transfer and the transaction went through in less than 5 minutes and with a minimum of fuss. According to their customer service I should be receiving a shipment notification and tracking number in about 6-8 days, at which time I will update this review in progress.

If all goes as smoothly as my interactions with the customer support people (s/o to Elizabeth for being super patient :thumbs_up: ), I expect that I'll have more good stuff to write in about a week.

RaistlinRed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Review In Progress-SexxDolls.com

Post by RaistlinRed »

Quick update....

Awoke this morning to an email stating that my order is completed and ready to be shipped out tomorrow! With any luck, I'll have tracking information tomorrow morning.

Again, seems they are keeping on track for timing and still responding quickly when asked about updates and the like.

So far, so good. Will continue to update as things move along.

RaistlinRed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Review In Progress-SexxDolls.com

Post by RaistlinRed »

.....and as of this morning, I have tracking information. A day later than expected, but certainly nothing to get excited about considering the order was dropped off at the shipping facility after hours lol.

According to the tracking info, I should be greeting my new companion next Thursday! Unless something goes awry with the shipping, it appears these folks are on their game. I will provide one final update on delivery, complete with final overall impressions and such.

RaistlinRed
Apprentice
Apprentice

The Verdict...

Post by RaistlinRed »

Alright, so after waiting for FedEx and customs to do what they do, I've finally received my doll from SexxDolls.com!

While I'm slightly annoyed with the delay in shipping, that's not on these folks. And when I finally got home and opened up the somewhat gargantuan box, I was very pleasantly surprised to find that they delivered EXACTLY what they said they would.

My doll arrived without any damage or loose joints, not even a smear on her makeup. I received 2 heads (SM was running a special), 2 wigs, a little package they throw in (heating rod, comb, spare eyes, irrigators, gloves), and the doll. All perfect and precisely as ordered. Total time elapsed from bank transfer to delivery was about 16 days. Not bad at all.

In short, I'm totally pleased with my purchase and would certainly recommend giving SexxDolls.com a try on your next order. The bank transfer thing is a little I convenient, but just shoot them an email and they'll work with you to get it handled.

Cheers! :glou:

INFORMATIONS