It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:44 am

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: 4Woods dolls?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:12 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Is there a TDF vendor that sells 4Woods? I haven't seen them advertised on vendors I have seen here. Any views on the quality of 4Woods? They sure look like nice proportions and finish. Just lookin for some feedback.

Post subject: Re: 4Woods dolls?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:21 pm 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Hi bearhunter
As far as I know there isn't a vendor selling 4Woods on TDF, if there is I'd also like to know. You will have to order from USA, Japan or France whichever is nearest to you.
As for quality, I've had Hanna for almost 3 years now and apart from a major knee problem at 1 month old (fixed by them immediately at no cost) I've had no serious problems with her.
The finish is extremely good and the detailing on bodies and hands is superb. The skin also requires very little powdering and feels very nice.
If anything untoward happened with Hanna I'd order another without hesitation.

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:51 pm 
Former Member

bearhunter wrote:
Is there a TDF vendor that sells 4Woods? I haven't seen them advertised on vendors I have seen here. Any views on the quality of 4Woods? They sure look like nice proportions and finish. Just lookin for some feedback.

Hi bearhunter,

there's actually no TDF vendor who sells these dolls in the US but can you order them over https://4woodsusa.com/. In the past they've had a showroom in San Diego which is now discontinued.
4woods are in the upper price class of silicone dolls and real Japanese handmade artworks. They offer an interesting range of body types and a few have standing abilities. When using for photography the body details of 4woods dolls are outstanding on these dolls and that makes them so special.
I've Mia, an A.I.NEO im with Mia head, and I really love this doll (perhaps because she was my all first sweetie :wink: ). I also praise the very helpful customer service from 4woods.

- SF -

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:33 pm 
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hello,
I live in France and I have two dolls 4WOODS: Lilica on the body Neo-J who is 6 years old and Yurica on the body AI Doll S +.

4Woods USA
www.4woodsusa.com
4Woods Japan
www.4woods.jp
and 4Woods Europe
www.4woods.eu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:15 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Two stunners Fred! The thing I like most about the 4woods is the more realistic waistline. Ds seems to trend that way also. Most manufacturers have gone all fantasy body proportions, massive breasts, and tiny waist. I'm not looking for a fatty, just a little more meat on the bone. The search continues. Oh, the 4woods and ds both seem to be on the very high end of price too, yikes! Thanks for the input guys.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:34 pm 

bearhunter wrote:
Two stunners Fred! The thing I like most about the 4woods is the more realistic waistline. Ds seems to trend that way also. Most manufacturers have gone all fantasy body proportions, massive breasts, and tiny waist. I'm not looking for a fatty, just a little more meat on the bone. The search continues. Oh, the 4woods and ds both seem to be on the very high end of price too, yikes! Thanks for the input guys.

DS is in the low to mid-range pricing. Their lowest is typically TPE's highest and the mid-range is comparable to the now in limbo Ruby13.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:39 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Siliconefun, I am so bummed to hear they no longer have their showroom in SD. I had hoped to make a road trip to there and to Abyss one day.

I have a 4Woods that I was able to obtain "pre-owned" from Jeff with Booty Call Dolls. She is adorable and I really like her a lot. The hands on the 4Woods, in my humble opinion, are the most realistic I've encountered. My girl, Sadako, has actual finger nails so I know that adds to the realism. I don't know if you would be up for getting a 4Woods "pre-owned" but sometimes they pop up in the sales section. I adore Sadako and think she has been a super addition to our family. If that was something you were interested in trying you might even put up a "wanted" ad and see if you get any nibbles.

I'm with you. Sadako has a little squishy tummy on her and I adore that about her.

Best of luck getting the doll of your dreams!

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]