It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:39 pm

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 2 of 3 [ 32 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Re: have trouble deciding between buillt in and insert
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:52 pm 

Thelord001 wrote:
Well, MANABU, that is great. But 4woods and Sanhui are totally different brands with different constructions so these dolls cant be compared.

Well Thelord001, That is great. Kindly referring to the title and subject of thread reveals the original poster is deciding between inserts or not, not brands. Further investigation into my post will reveal details explaining my experiences with a platinum silicone built in. Again information the original poster requested, so yeah I guess Thelord001, that is great!

thanks for your support

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:40 pm 

MANABU wrote:
Thelord001 wrote:
Well, MANABU, that is great. But 4woods and Sanhui are totally different brands with different constructions so these dolls cant be compared.

Well Thelord001, That is great. Kindly referring to the title and subject of thread reveals the original poster is deciding between inserts or not, not brands. Further investigation into my post will reveal details explaining my experiences with a platinum silicone built in. Again information the original poster requested, so yeah I guess Thelord001, that is great!

thanks for your support

Well, MANABU, he says he is planning to buy a 4woods and this part of the forum is for discussing 4woods dolls only, other brands can be discussed in the "dolls in general" section or in their respective brand exclusive forum section.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:04 pm 
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account

Hi dear coolcicada,

I want to help you for making your choice. I'm Mia and I've a built-in (fixed) 'loving tunnel'.

Here're a few piccies of my best part:

Attachment:
DSC04420.jpg

Attachment:
DSC04422.jpg

Attachment:
DSC04426.jpg

Attachment:
DSC04430.jpg

Any questions?

ICQ Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:22 pm 
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Mia, you have a very beautiful sex :whistle: :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:09 pm 
Former Member

fred01 wrote:
Mia, you have a very beautiful sex :whistle: :thumbs_up:

Mia wanted to help, but only with the pics :whistle: :D

- SF -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:45 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Mia Okinawa wrote:
Hi dear coolcicada,

I want to help you for making your choice. I'm Mia and I've a built-in (fixed) 'loving tunnel'.

Here're a few piccies of my best part:

Attachment:
DSC04420.jpg

Attachment:
DSC04422.jpg

Attachment:
DSC04426.jpg

Attachment:
DSC04430.jpg

Any questions?

Mia, thanks for these pictures. It definitely helps to give me a better idea of what the built in vagina look like and it does look realistic. What size is the vulva you got? Is it the large size or extra large size?

Thelord001, do you have pictures of the removable ones? It would be great if you are willing to post it for comparison.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:48 am 

Recently purchased a jy doll from mon amour toujours, with insert, Sophia.....
She's ,5'2" @ 70lbs insert is a must, any doll over 50lbs one should keep it in consideration.
Visibly there is no difference between the two, the insert at least with my doll was non existent, I thought I received a fixed by accident, she was shipped with insert already in, with lube I was able too extract it.

Feel, I received multiple inserts with different textures and diameters, and oh my! Also by changing her leg position increases her "tightness", the next great + is one can warm the insert with hot water to absorbs heat fast.

Cleaning is a breeze, using lube, Vaseline,baby oil too remove by the way it's nearly water tight, I can tell because there is a vacuum effect, when removing if I stop at 1\2 way the insert actually is drawn back inside.

So using Vaseline as a seal cleaning is a breeze. The insert pictures via sites are misleading, will share if you want, camera sucks till I buy another.,...

Other pros
Ruin/ not clean you ruin a insert vs your entire doll.
70lb doll clean, or less than 6oz....
Multiple options for textures
Warm insert in warm/ hot water
Insert vs fixed, no judge on fixed, but leg spread she opens up, draw legs together and wow.
Insert is a free way too test clothing for staining.

Cons
Less immersive but if you have multiple inserts one can have a marathon, without worry.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:22 am 
Former Member

coolcicada wrote:
Mia, thanks for these pictures. It definitely helps to give me a better idea of what the built in vagina look like and it does look realistic. What size is the vulva you got? Is it the large size or extra large size?

Thelord001, do you have pictures of the removable ones? It would be great if you are willing to post it for comparison.

Mia is a 2015 built (standard silicone, not the super soft one) and her vulva is the 'large' size.
I will try to upload a few pics from the inside view of the cavity as well the deepness/diameter so you've all required details.

In general: this part of the forum is for discussing 4woods dolls only but I'm fine as long the comments are helpful for the coolcicada. With a built-in insert you need to clean the cavity on place (with a vaginal cleanser, there're some very interesting threads on TDF) or either move your sweetie in your bathroom or you use femidoms. The last comment from Garvdart1977 is worth to consider!!!

Great input so far, thanks for helping :D :D

- SF -

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:28 am 

2017 production doll, Are you using. Corn starch or a baby powder, corn starch has a light sweet taste super sexy..and a sensual turn on..and a Argo container will last awhile, using a condom, or. Femdom is a smart idea, hygiene wise , had my doll around a week, or so, and had too powder nearly every day, a bodystocking will change,..,..

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:34 am 

Kisses, and just natural sweat , remove powder. Standing foot option,make sure too use socks, stalkings

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:06 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

MANABU,which type/model of the doll you have?

==
im a new platinum silicone doll owner of just 2 weeks.
I have built in and I am VERY satisfied.
The realism is unbelievable. For me just the sight of an insert would be a turn off. But the REAL difference i just discovered on my own. That no one really talks about is the realism inside her chamber. Sanhui added a natural bump of a curvature like her pubic bone. It forces your member to move around it just like the real thing. My doll is not just a hollow cylinder, she has her own unique anatomy. I tested this with her on top and I was able to change between shallow, deep, slow or sustained penetration regarding her bump. In the middle i couldn't help but laugh at how much fun I was having. I dont know if 4 woods does this but if they do, its worth all the "cons" when having built in.

good luck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:54 am 
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

if your doll is silicone, having to put an insert in the silicone vagina may tear the vagina. Having a silicone doll with a built in, you will still probably tear the vagina with your dick...When you repair the silicone with silicone adhesive, it may harden a tiny bit harder than soft silicone but your dick is sensitive enough to feel that uncomfortably rub your dick.

If your doll is TPE, the vagina can stretch to fit an insert in. If you manage to tear the vagina, you will have to buy $15 tpe glue which comes in a tiny ass vial like wtf is this rare liquid extract? Then you have to use tpe shavings to mix with the glue to make a paste and mend the tear while clamping or holding the tear in place. If you drip tpe glue on the doll, it will eat a small hole.

However, the tpe glue doesnt create a very hard layer which rubs hard on your dick like silicone would.

ఠ_ఠ...??? 130cm tall (Bust82cm-Waist43cm-Hip83cm)22kg/50lbs???...ఠ_ఠ CLICK PICS NOW!!!
If you're interested in chatting with me about anything, feel free to send me a PM.(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:00 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

siliconefun wrote:
coolcicada wrote:

Mia is a 2015 built (standard silicone, not the super soft one) and her vulva is the 'large' size.
I will try to upload a few pics from the inside view of the cavity as well the deepness/diameter so you've all required details.

In general: this part of the forum is for discussing 4woods dolls only but I'm fine as long the comments are helpful for the coolcicada. With a built-in insert you need to clean the cavity on place (with a vaginal cleanser, there're some very interesting threads on TDF) or either move your sweetie in your bathroom or you use femidoms. The last comment from Garvdart1977 is worth to consider!!!

- SF -

SF,

About Mia, you mentioned it was built in 2015 standard silicone, not the super soft one. What is the super soft one? Are 2017 dolls from 4Woods all made from supersoft silicone that is different from 2015?

Also after looking at Mia, one of the picture shows a bit of the internal structure. To me, it looks like a trachea with the rings. Similar to multiple esophageal rings. Is that texture uniform throughout the entire vaginal canal?

Thanks

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:40 pm 
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

coolcicada wrote:
siliconefun wrote:
coolcicada wrote:

- SF -

SF,

About Mia, you mentioned it was built in 2015 standard silicone, not the super soft one. What is the super soft one? Are 2017 dolls from 4Woods all made from supersoft silicone that is different from 2015?

Also after looking at Mia, one of the picture shows a bit of the internal structure. To me, it looks like a trachea with the rings. Similar to multiple esophageal rings. Is that texture uniform throughout the entire vaginal canal?

Thanks

All 4Woods Japan and 4Woods Europe (Ex Doll Story) dolls are made since 2011 with the same "Soft Skin" silicone.

http://aidoll.4woods.jp/en/detail/softbody.html

http://www.4woods.eu/les-caracteristiques/
(French)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:06 pm 
Former Member

coolcicada wrote:
SF,

Thanks

Hi,
'Standard silicone' is not as squishy as the 'soft silicone'. As stated this body was made 2015 but now you can have the soft silicone as free option.
Personally I like the feel of the standard silicone but that's more a personnel opinion. Keep in mind the softer the silicone the more prone it is.

The vaginal hole shows an internal structure who looks like a trachea with rings and there's a wider cavity at the end.
To give you a more detailed view I lit the cavity with a tiny SMD so you can see the whole inside of the loving tunnel. Very interesting!!
Attachment:
20171004_204927.jpg

Attachment:
20171004_210543.jpg

Attachment:
20171004_211527.jpg

Attachment:
20171004_211558.jpg

Attachment:
20171004_211601.jpg

Disclaimer: the doll Mia Okinawa wasn't harmed during this scientific vaginal examination and committed to post the result of this breathtaking research.

- SF -

Page 2 of 3 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next