It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:44 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 3 [ 32 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: have trouble deciding between buillt in and insert
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:03 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I am planning to order my first 4woods doll and I have trouble deciding between built in and insert.

I have read some other posts and the pros and cons of each one.

I am leaned towards getting a build in since 4woods mentioned on the website it adds more realism and feel. But I was wondering how fast it will wore out. Also, how reparable is the built in if tears occur? Is the realistic cap compatible with the built in or is it made just for the insert?

As for insert, I know it does not look as real as the built in, but I can see it having the potential for upgrade in the future. The removable offers more options. It also can be replaced if tears occur. I was wondering how long it takes to put the insert into the cavity and remove it after use?

Also, based on the picture of built in and insert, I was wondering whether it’s possible to convert a 4woods built in to an insert since the insert one seems to be just a bigger cavity than the built in option.

It would be great if you guys could tell me about your experience with built in or insert and why you prefer one over the other, especially if you own two 4woods dolls with one that is built in and one that is insert.

Thanks

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: have trouble deciding between buillt in and insert
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:45 pm 
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hi,
I had three 4Woods dolls, all with realistic vagina.

I could not give you my point of view on the vagina with insert.
But from what I could read right and left, with an insert is less good. The quality of the insert is paramount.
From the beginning I chose the realistic vagina because I find it just more realistic than an insert. A realistic doll must be 100%.
The only positive point I find at the insert is the hygienic aspect. Indeed, with an insert, once you have finished, just remove the insert from your doll and clean it with soapy water in the sink.
With the realistic vagina, it's a little more complicated. Your doll is sold with an enema pear, which you can also find in the trade. Place your doll, sitting on the edge of the bed or in your shower, so that the liquid flows. Then just clean it thoroughly ...

In both cases, realistic or with insert, you can choose a beardless sex or not.

Finally, do not forget to use a water-based lubricant.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:58 pm 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

coolcicada wrote:
I am planning to order my first 4woods doll and I have trouble deciding between built in and insert.

Hi coolcicada, I also have a 4Woods with a fixed vagina. I think it's personal preference and how much work you are prepared to put in. I find the work needed for a fixed is hardly any. Follow the douching procedure as described by Fred and then I always use an aquarium air pump by Tetra with two hoses. So after douching I supply Hanna with a magazine and a glass of Martini and she just lies there for a couple of hours until dry. It is very easy but obviously not quite as easy as the insert which is just taken out and washed. The realism aspect is really why I went for fixed although with the 4Woods the insert does look very good. Your choice really.
Oh also, in almost 3 years she still has no damage at all in that area. :D

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:15 pm 

unless the inserts have changed,, they look god awful. Id go with a fixed.
A year or so ago I passed on a 4 woods that was one of the hottest dolls I have laid my eyes on.. she had a insert that looked like part of a clown costume

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:24 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

If you use a femidom with your gal then there is little clean up to do and her lady parts will no doubt suffer less wear and tear.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:49 pm 
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Hi coolcicada,
on all my dolls I've opted for build-in/fixed vag's because it looks more realistic.
When it comes to having sex with the dollies I mainly use femidoms which are just great to protect the built-in insert as well the fine labia.
I remove the inner plastic ring from the femidom and I rinse it with soapy water to remove the silicone-based lube residues. By the help of an 'insertion tool' and isopropyl alcohol I place the femidom in the doll's vag til it fits properly in the cavity. Allow some evaporation til the femidom rests securely in place. Best is to use water-based lube for silicone dolls while interacting, keep in mind!!!
When the fun is finished just simply remove the femidom as shown in the provided user guide. You can throw it away or alternatively you can rinse it with soapy water for reuse. Usually I clean it thoroughly and when dry I powder with talcum powder. They're made from nitrile rubber and they can reused a few times so this method is easier as to clean a removable insert.

HTH,

- SF -

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:49 pm 
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

I have no problem. I just lay on top of the doll, until ejaculation.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:20 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thanks for the replies guys. I decided to go with the built in option then :) I just placed an order.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:25 pm 

I have one 4woods with the fixed vagina and one with the removable. Which one is better? Depends on what your are going to use your doll for. The fixed one looks much better and is good for photography, but the removable one feels much better, softer and more realistic. The fixed one feels too hard and too tight in my opinion. So if you are planning to use the doll for sex i recommend the removable one.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:49 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

My next doll is going to have a built-in vagina. It's true that inserts are much more convenient as far as maintenance and cleaning are concerned. but I've decided at this point that realism is more important to me than convenience.

-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:17 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I stuck with the fixed vagina mainly because I needed to re-train myself to use condoms again in field realistic conditions. 8O

I'm glad I did. :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:35 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thelord001 wrote:
I have one 4woods with the fixed vagina and one with the removable. Which one is better? Depends on what your are going to use your doll for. The fixed one looks much better and is good for photography, but the removable one feels much better, softer and more realistic. The fixed one feels too hard and too tight in my opinion. So if you are planning to use the doll for sex i recommend the removable one.

Thelord001, what was the date your fixed vagina 4woods doll made? I heard there is changes in terms of the softness of material after 2010.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:20 pm 

coolcicada wrote:
Thelord001 wrote:

Thelord001, what was the date your fixed vagina 4woods doll made? I heard there is changes in terms of the softness of material after 2010.

It was delivered in 2015.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:20 pm 

im a new platinum silicone doll owner of just 2 weeks.
I have built in and I am VERY satisfied.
The realism is unbelievable. For me just the sight of an insert would be a turn off. But the REAL difference i just discovered on my own. That no one really talks about is the realism inside her chamber. Sanhui added a natural bump of a curvature like her pubic bone. It forces your member to move around it just like the real thing. My doll is not just a hollow cylinder, she has her own unique anatomy. I tested this with her on top and I was able to change between shallow, deep, slow or sustained penetration regarding her bump. In the middle i couldn't help but laugh at how much fun I was having. I dont know if 4 woods does this but if they do, its worth all the "cons" when having built in.

good luck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:22 am 

Well, MANABU, that is great. But 4woods and Sanhui are totally different brands with different constructions so these dolls cant be compared.

Page 1 of 3 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next