It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:32 am

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 3 of 3 [ 32 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: have trouble deciding between buillt in and insert
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:37 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Siliconefun

Thanks for taking the time and effort to show the internal texture of the vaginal canal. It is definitely helpful. I hope it can also help other future 4woods doll owners to decide whether they want insert vs built in.

About the soft silicone, is it the option that 4woods does not recommend for international customers because its too soft?

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: have trouble deciding between buillt in and insert
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:16 pm 
Former Member

coolcicada wrote:
Siliconefun

Thanks for taking the time and effort to show the internal texture of the vaginal canal. It is definitely helpful. I hope it can also help other future 4woods doll owners to decide whether they want insert vs built in.

About the soft silicone, is it the option that 4woods does not recommend for international customers because its too soft?

Hey coolcicada, when I can help I try to do my best. Personally said I'm for built-in inserts because on real girl's the loving tunnel is also fixed so why to compromise???
Soft silicone or standard silicone doesn't break the love to these awesome dolls, it's the charisma they share to you and 4woods dolls really have a lot to convince you that this isn't just an illusion.

- SF -

Profile Send private message  

Page 3 of 3 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3