betterlovedoll.com

Hanna

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Re: Hanna

Post by Hanna »

Lika wrote:Hanna Looks Great in that Dress its very lovely ~!!
Oooh thank you kindly Mister Lika, you're very kind. :D

Alexandra wrote:I like that dress :thumbs_up:

I was a bit shocked to see you all punky and gothic. It does look good though. It's also a nice choker you have.

With Love,
Alexa
Thanks Alexa, I think that and my little black one I wear the most. I must drag all my clothes out sometime just to see what I've got. I also particularly like your black tights and pale dress combo that's in your avatar and several pictures. It really suits you. I like your choker too, it's a bit more discreet than mine.
Shocked to see Punkypants? Haven't you seen my other punky goth stylee shoot? I've done it before and I quite like it so I'll probably be doing it again sometime. The look could be coming to a forum near you soon. Mondoon's got me some black lippy now.

Say hello to Kim, Jules and Erika
Hanna-Saru Champion of the Wild Plains

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

Alexandra
Doll
Doll
Location: Living at EBF's place, with Julie and the Ishino twins

Post by Alexandra »

Hanna wrote: Thanks Alexa, I think that and my little black one I wear the most. I must drag all my clothes out sometime just to see what I've got. I also particularly like your black tights and pale dress combo that's in your avatar and several pictures. It really suits you. I like your choker too, it's a bit more discreet than mine.
Shocked to see Punkypants? Haven't you seen my other punky goth stylee shoot? I've done it before and I quite like it so I'll probably be doing it again sometime. The look could be coming to a forum near you soon. Mondoon's got me some black lippy now.

Say hello to Kim, Jules and Erika
Thank you. I ilke that dress a lot.
I think I have seen your other punky goth style shoot, but this one seemed a bit darker to me.

As always, the girls say hi back to you :)
How I ended up here.
I have a Doll Album. There is also a thread of me, where pictures and stories of me can be found. And not to forget the thread where pictures and stories of my roommates and me are posted.

Ivy
Doll
Doll

Post by Ivy »

Dearest Ms. Unknown Pleasures! :bday:

I've been groggy as you know. However, Slew wanted me to type Ms. Okinawa a cake, so I'm awake now and I'm interested in a few things, such as Monkeybusiness and news about the Wild Midlands Plains, etc. Were there any recent victories over the scheming hipster cheetahs? Did you catch them littering cigarettes again? Did you ask them "What are you doing in my garden?" Also, what about Mr. M, does he find enough tea or Cointreau and get enough relaxing time? And the small Ms. Vizier? Does she get enough attention to avoid a tantrum, and does she behave herself, and so on and so forth? I hope you're all getting enough jammie dodgers.

Okay, Ms. Pants. I've got to go back to bed now, so I'll see you next time. L.O.L.

Poodleback Francoise: "Those cheetahs sound like my kind of cats, I'll bring the microbrews, and we can litter some cigarettes and see whose sweater fits the tightest."

No Animal, that's not so...

Mariska Elayne
Doll
Doll

Post by Mariska Elayne »

IVY!!!!! Hello Dr. Figgs!

I have missed you so. You and I are under going transitions, but let's chalk that up to our experience and adding to our knowledge to to doll therapy. Sleep well my friend and colleague in synthetik therapy.

Mari
Ivy wrote:Dearest Ms. Unknown Pleasures! :bday:

I've been groggy as you know. However, Slew wanted me to type Ms. Okinawa a cake, so I'm awake now and I'm interested in a few things, such as Monkeybusiness and news about the Wild Midlands Plains, etc. Were there any recent victories over the scheming hipster cheetahs? Did you catch them littering cigarettes again? Did you ask them "What are you doing in my garden?" Also, what about Mr. M, does he find enough tea or Cointreau and get enough relaxing time? And the small Ms. Vizier? Does she get enough attention to avoid a tantrum, and does she behave herself, and so on and so forth? I hope you're all getting enough jammie dodgers.

Okay, Ms. Pants. I've got to go back to bed now, so I'll see you next time. L.O.L.

Poodleback Francoise: "Those cheetahs sound like my kind of cats, I'll bring the microbrews, and we can litter some cigarettes and see whose sweater fits the tightest."

Mariska Elayne Foxx, CRNP, DNP
Clinical Director, Galmato Valley Care Center

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Post by Hanna »

Ivy wrote:Dearest Ms. Unknown Pleasures! :bday:

Aawww, hello Figgy, what a wonderful surprise it was seeing that you'd popped in to say hello. That's very kind as I know you have been feeling a little under the weather lately. Mondoon tells me Uncle Slew has got some plans for your health so hopefully you will be fit and well very soon. Ha ha monkey business, well, I have been lounging around and posing for some photographs lately. That's quite a nice change from a chase-about because I can drink espressi and eat plenty of Jammie Dodgers while I'm waiting for the equipment to be set up. The Wild Plains is quite active at the moment, spring means there are lots of cubs around so I get some good play times with them. I think our neighbours are used to me sitting in their trees now, they don't seem to take any notice any more. Oh, the Hipster Cheetahs, what a turn out. You'll never guess but they've really cleaned up their act. They've shaved off their beards and taken to speed-walking. I often see them now speed-walking across the plains and say Hi as I'm passing. Oh yes, reformed characters.
Well, as for Mondoon, he has plenty of relaxation time, I keep him busy at times but he rests while I'm out and drinks plenty of tea. Katie our resident Grand Vizier is very happy, she's learning the ropes on the plains and sometimes comes out with me for a chase-about. I have to watch her with the animals though 'cus she's only small. She can ride on the cubs though and we have fun seeing how long she can stay on without falling off. She did get a little grumpy the other day because we forgot to include her in the photographs but she's alright now after Mondoon showed a couple of her solo photographs.
Animal Poodleback Francoise, it's lovely to have you pop in too you little monkey. The Cheetahs are now reformed characters so they might no longer be interested in micro brews and littering. You'll have to go and find some rogue alley-cats to hang out with.

Well Ivy I have enjoyed catching up with you and I'm hoping you are well soon and we can chat again. I know Uncle Slew is looking after you very well while you are ill but fortunately you will be well again in the not too distant future.

Lots of love and hope to speak to you again soon

Monkeypants

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

Hey there HMP! I was looking at some of your posts and started thinking of the Name Game

Hanna Hana Bo-Bana,
Banana-fana, fo-fana
Fee-Fyi-mo manna
HANNA!

Katie, Katie, bo-batie,
Banana-fana fo-fatie
Fee-fy-mo-matie
KATIE!

Love, Hugs and Big Jersey Smooches! MMMMUUUWWWWAAAHH!
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

BEAUTIFUL PIC. HANNA LOOKS GREAT IN THOSE COLORS :thumbs_up: ......NICE BEAMER TOO!! :mrgreen:
Attachments
Beamer.....jpg
Beamer.....jpg (484.19 KiB) Viewed 2162 times

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Post by Hanna »

Ahaaa, there's been a couple of little monkeys popping in while I've been out on the wild plains being chased by lions.

Tashionista and Tongue-O
Tasha Foxx wrote:Hey there HMP! I was looking at some of your posts and started thinking of the Name Game

Hanna Hana Bo-Bana,
Banana-fana, fo-fana
Fee-Fyi-mo manna
HANNA!

Katie, Katie, bo-batie,
Banana-fana fo-fatie
Fee-fy-mo-matie
KATIE!

So now I can call you two Hanna Banana and Katie Bo Batie! Tee hee!
Love, Hugs and Big Jersey Smooches! MMMMUUUWWWWAAAHH!
Well actually Tashionista you can't. And I'll tell ya' why.
Because if you check the doll accounts you will see that there's already a girl called Hanna Banana, I think she may have been from Oz. No, not the Oh Toto, Toto there's no place like home Oz but Australia. So we wouldn't know who you meant. You can actually call Katie anything you like but if I were you I'd think twice. She's not called 'The Grand Vizier' for nothing you know so just be careful. :lol:
Anyway even bigger Juhrzey smooches to you, Mari and Teej. And hey Tash, go easy on Teej.
tongue-O-matic wrote:BEAUTIFUL PIC. HANNA LOOKS GREAT IN THOSE COLORS :thumbs_up: ......NICE BEAMER TOO!! :mrgreen:
Tongue-O, thanks a lot for popping in and your wonderful compliments. (I do like a nice compliment) I'm really pleased you like my dress, well actually I love it too, it's one of my favourites. The Beamer was Zoe's, we stole the keys off Siliconfun and had a great time at the doll meet. You can just see her in that photo in the driving seat. SF did catch us and took the keys off her. She didn't hit many sheep.

Lots of love to you and Irish and also to Lexi and Landon (That's how they say it in London)

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Tongue-O, thanks a lot for popping in and your wonderful compliments. (I do like a nice compliment) I'm really pleased you like my dress, well actually I love it too, it's one of my favourites. The Beamer was Zoe's, we stole the keys off Siliconfun and had a great time at the doll meet. You can just see her in that photo in the driving seat. SF did catch us and took the keys off her. She didn't hit many sheep.

Lots of love to you and Irish and also to Lexi and Landon (That's how they say it in London)

Well hello Hanna sweetie, it's easy to give you compliments when you always look so beautiful!! The Beamer looks ok, "no sheep damage"...Lol Zoe must be a good driver, so I hope you two didn't get into too much trouble! I can't wait to see more photos of the doll meet!! I know all of you had a great time, we had a great time at our meet in Hersey!

And lots of love to all of you, from our crazy family!! HeeHee .....(London Style!!)

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

So HMP; Would it be too much if I tell Teej he has to buy me a dress like yours? You have such awesome clothes maybe I will interview you for an upcoming fashion blog? You can tell us what is happening with Dolly fashion across the pond!
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Birthday January 20

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Post by Hanna »

Tasha Foxx wrote:So HMP; Would it be too much if I tell Teej he has to buy me a dress like yours? You have such awesome clothes maybe I will interview you for an upcoming fashion blog? You can tell us what is happening with Dolly fashion across the pond!
Tashionista sweetie, .......about Teej.....well........I reckon you could just point at the picture and give him 'that look'. :lol: You know the one I mean. No need to say anything, the look and a big beaming smile ought to do it I reckon. :D

Well I'll give you fashion tips anytime and so my tip for this week is: This week I'll mostly be wearing wellies. Big green ones. :D

Lots of love to you and Teej

From me, Katie and Mondoon

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

Hanna wrote: Tashionista sweetie, .......about Teej.....well........I reckon you could just point at the picture and give him 'that look'. :lol: You know the one I mean. No need to say anything, the look and a big beaming smile ought to do it I reckon. :D
You know it HMP! I practice that look in the mirror!
Hanna wrote: I'll give you fashion tips anytime and so my tip for this week is: This week I'll mostly be wearing wellies. Big green ones. :D

Lots of love to you and Teej

From me, Katie and Mondoon
I'll be sure to add that in! Rainy season there, eh?
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Birthday January 20

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Hello again Monkey fans

We did a couple of shoots for the two photo competitions so Hanna asked me if I would kindly put a couple in her thread.
The black and white was our second choice for the contest and none of these are in the contest thread (rules and all that Jazz)
Not only that but we couldn't leave out Katie again, I haven't heard the last of it when we forgot her once before.

"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Great photos 8) :thumbs_up:

Didn't know Hanna is playing the guitar :wink:

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

That last photo is superb! Well actually they all are but the lighting catching Katie is just right! Well done!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

INFORMATIONS