It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:06 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 2 of 4 [ 58 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: 4woods USA Office and Opening Sale!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:43 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

I live in Calif 5 hours from San Diego. Will you have the office open to perspective buyers? I would like to visit and see product before making a choice on my second future doll. Thanks

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:50 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee & Ally and now Ashley & Kelly
TDF_Management wrote:
4Woods is now represented on three continents, Asia, Europe and now North America.

4 continents if you count Fantasy Doll in Australia. The link is on the 4Woods A.I.Doll page

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:00 am 
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Dees Love wrote:
TDF_Management wrote:
4Woods is now represented on three continents, Asia, Europe and now North America.

4 continents if you count Fantasy Doll in Australia. The link is on the 4Woods A.I.Doll page

Very true Dees Love, I stand corrected :D

It's just really great to have an active representative in Seiko on the forum for 4Woods :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:18 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee & Ally and now Ashley & Kelly
kharn wrote:
It's just really great to have an active representative in Seiko on the forum for 4Woods :thumbs_up:

Does this mean Seiko will be able to answer questions from 4Woods lovers right here at TDF? That would great as everyone would see the answers to questions they may not think to ask. Add that to the awesome help I've had from other owners and it shows newbies like me why it's worth spending the little extra for one of these beautiful girls. :glou:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:02 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

grafx wrote:
I live in Calif 5 hours from San Diego. Will you have the office open to perspective buyers? I would like to visit and see product before making a choice on my second future doll. Thanks

Hi grafx, thank you for considering to purchase your second doll!
At the moment, we do not have a showroom yet. But we will be sure to let you know when we have one in the future.

Hiroo & Seiko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:07 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Dees Love wrote:
kharn wrote:

Does this mean Seiko will be able to answer questions from 4Woods lovers right here at TDF? That would great as everyone would see the answers to questions they may not think to ask. Add that to the awesome help I've had from other owners and it shows newbies like me why it's worth spending the little extra for one of these beautiful girls. :glou:

Yes, I will be visiting the forum as much as I can to answer questions from 4woods doll lovers.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:22 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

Congrats, very exciting news.. must start saving my pennies now!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:53 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Hello everyone,

We are informing that our US office opening sale has successfully ended.
Both Lissa and Hitomi dolls are sold! We thank you for the many offers we received.
We plan to run more sales campaing in the near future. Please stick around for further announcment from us!

Hiroo & Seiko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:17 pm 
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

4woods wrote:
Hello everyone,

We are informing that our US office opening sale has successfully ended.
Both Lissa and Hitomi dolls are sold! We thank you for the many offers we received.
We plan to run more sales campaing in the near future. Please stick around for further announcment from us!

Hiroo & Seiko

Great news, congratulations :thumbs_up:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:56 pm 
Media Correspondent
Media Correspondent

This is wonderful news! Thank you for opening a North American office! As some have mentioned, a showroom (even if by appointment only, at least at first) would be an excellent addition to your operations, once things really get going. It's a truism in sales that if a buyer can touch an item first, they are more likely to purchase. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:37 am 

Dear Mr Hiro & Seiko
It's very nice of you to answer questions here on the forum.
I have a question regarding the information on your home page. On the table with measurement etc of the different bodies they have different "breast softness". A (Soft) or A+ (fine feeling). Could you explain the difference? What type is on the demonstration videos?

Yours
Atlanta2013

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:33 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

This is related to size of breasts. Basically all models use the same material, but as the size gets larger, it feels better and finer to touch them. But both types are soft and give you nice sensation. ; )

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:08 pm 

Thanks that's good information

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:28 pm 

Dear 4Woods Representatives,
ひろうさん、せいこさん
はじめまして。

I am considering my first doll purchase. I am looking at the A.I.doll S+ with head type Lilica.
I would appreciate it if you could answer some questions. おねがいします。

1) The Body/Head Compatibility chart shows A.I.doll S+ body with head type Lilica is only A. On the Doll Story site it has a section called "The Muses of 2013" that shows photos of the A.I.doll S+ body with Lilica head that looks wonderful. My question is why the Lilica head is only an A in the compatibility chart? Is this a matter of the body size (at the neck) and the bottom of the head (where it connects to the neck) not joining properly?

2) The Balance of Head and Body section on 4Woods.jp does not show the Lilica head on the A.I.doll S+ body. Since there are no measurements about the head sizes, is there some change that has occured since 2013年 to either the neck or the Lilica head that would make it a poor choice now?

3) I am interested in the "Soft Face" feature. Is it more fragile than the standard silicone material used? I know the A.I.doll S+ uses the new "soft skin" and it doesn't say anything about being any more fragile than the standard silicone. The information for the A.I.doll S+ does say not to leave tight clothes on for a long period of time but it doesn't say what a "long time" really is. Most of the information I've read does talk about leaving the doll on hard or textured surfaces to prevent creasing and causing the textures to transfer to the skin surface. (imprinting)

4) Since there is U.S. office, would that be the best choice to use for ordering and any future customer service contact? Will they handle receiving the shipment into the U.S.? Handle Customs inspection? Then ship from there to my address?

5) 4Woods 日本のウェブサイト currently lists the A.I.doll S+ for 68,0000円 (六十八万円), do you calculate the american dollar cost on the day of the order from the current exchange rate or is there a flat american dollar cost?

6) I have heard a lot of talk about the silicone splitting at the tips of the fingers. Do you use any kind of covering at the end of the finger wires to prevent severe damage when this does occur? There are some vendors claiming to put some kind of round terminator at the end of the finger wires to prevent the person handling the doll from being harmed. I have seen pictures of the finger wires you have used in the past and was interested in knowing if 4Woods had made any changes.

7) Do you use lock washers and nuts with nylon inserts for all the skeleton joints, including the neck assembly, or do you use rivets? I have heard of many problems with skeleton/neck assemblies using rivets because they are more likely to loosen or break. Rivets also give no way to tighten the assembly unless the rivet is replaced with bolt and nut fasteners which requires a significant opening of the silicone shell. The articulation of your dolls is incredible and I just want to be sure they will last.

I may have questions about other concerns shortly before ordering as I learn more about these exquisite works of art. I appreciate any and all information you can give me.

ありがとうございます

This will be my first doll so I'm trying to gather as much information as possible. I have settled on 4Woods for my first purchase, unless there is some very compelling reason not to do so. The A.I.doll S+ seems to have the best overall characteristics and "The Muses of 2013" showing that particular combination finally helped me decide. I just want to be sure that something hasn't changed over the past year or so that would invalidate that combo. If anyone on TDF has this combination and knows more about it I would appreciate any information you could provide as well. I realize a lot of information is subjective but other than engineering specifications I can't think of anything in this would that isn't.

If you've had good and/or bad dealings with this company I would also like to hear. I've done some business with overseas vendors over the years and have my share of good and bad stories. Since I've never dealt with this particular type of merchandise or material I would like as much information as I can gather so my decision is based in fact and desire rather than just "Wow, she looks phenomenal!!" I've read enough horror stories about overseas vendors in this category, so I'm just being cautious.

This is not against 4Woods, I mean no disrespect. I want everything to go as smoothly as possible and the only way I know to do that is to be well-informed and prepared for contingencies.

Thank you all for welcoming me into your home (ok, it's a forum, but it seems so far to be an open and forthright group).

Be good or be good at it. Failing that, run faster!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:25 pm 
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

TheConsortium wrote:
I would appreciate it if you could answer some questions. おねがいします。

Good questions; appreciate you sharing. Just want to make sure you know you can probably get answers quicker by emailing them.
BTW, could you please edit your post with the translation of Japanese phrases, as a courtesy to our members. Thanks.

Is this what you meant? :? :D

ひろうさん、せいこさん
はじめまして。

The pick up's, Seiko's
Nice to meet you friend.

"You paid how much for that doll?!?"
Click here for Dali's latest Harem pics Hoo-boy! - Image
 AIM Send private message  

Page 2 of 4 [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next