It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:47 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 5 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post subject: Re: 4 Woods sex positions
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:11 pm 

Hmm, I find it slightly odd that no one of the many resident 4wood gurus has answered those last two questions yet, but maybe if I add another post someone with actual knowledge will respond.

In the meantime - to the best of my knowledge - its basically like this:
The EX was the first attempt at making a doll reliably stand and take better positions for photography - legs crossed, etc.
Only with that particular model there is more of a learning curve or consideration with respect to sex.
Starting with the Allure and seemingly continuing onward( as true for the CC and she is big) 4woods has refined the setup so that these models are good for either use, that is they can stand on their own and do not provide an issue with sex.
I have no clue on actual opening angles, but would guess they are not really that much of a statement to enlighten you, what I would suggest is to ask those that have Allures( and there are a few) about their experience.

Hope this helps and I didn't state anything wrong.

Kind regards.

艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry: Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body - Lifesize Silicone : 20160621...
Go here for Yuzuki & Tsuya's thread
If you have questions about adapters to put a head( say from Orient Industry) on a different producers body( say Doll Sweet), feel free to PM me.
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:37 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

So this thread was started 5 years ago, last post in 2015. I wonder if 4 woods has made any changes recently that address the issues raised? Specifically, 1) the inserts really do look ... "not so great", 2 sex can be limited.

Does anyone have first hand knowledge with a recently purchased doll?.

I'm also suprised that you can't order the Ex body with say the evolution skeleton.

Lastly I'm very thankful for this thread. I was starting to think about how to get one of these and put 1/2 the cost on a credit card. Finding out about this thread made me look harder at their website and I found the range of motion page. What an eye opener.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:51 am 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

I'm posting this as it seems to come up in threads quite often.

Attachment:
tabl-mouvements-EN5.jpg
tabl-mouvements-EN5.jpg [ 109.89 KiB | Viewed 667 times ]

There is a skeleton movement video here viewtopic.php?f=41&t=60228

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:08 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

That chart is helpful. But it also happens to map the rating for comfort during sex to the angle a doll can spread her legs. Specifically:
* A+ to dolls tha can spread their legs to 150 degrees
* A to the dolls that can spread their legs to 140 degrees
* A- to dolls that can spread their legs to 120 degrees
* B to 90 degrees

Which is somewhat helpful to be sure. But from this thread it is hard to tell if 4Woods grading actually equates to what people have experienced. Some of the comments suggest that the issue has to do with the angle of entry and didn't specifically mention how far the dolls legs spread as part of their concern. Now I recognize that doesn't mean spread didn't impact the issue. Also I have no way of knowing if an "Allure doll from 4 years ago has the same skeleton as one made today. Which is why I'm posting asking people who have recently bought dolls for their opinion.

Thanks in advance for your input.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:31 pm 
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

I have a 4 Woods doll. If you put it on a table with decent height, you can do missionary by standing up

Page 5 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5