It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:39 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 3 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Re: 4 Woods sex positions
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:21 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Check out the following picture links:

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... m_body.jpg

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... rt_wig.jpg

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:29 am 
Active Poster
Active Poster

thanks Jgato for posting that now the look of it completely turned me off.. not realistic at all imho looks like a funnel compared to high realism of 4woods dolls :) maybe a different colour of it would improve it a little. the first bad thing I've seen about them. they could do it million times better like sinthetics or so just use an existing and make an insert out of it.. narrow or not if I choose to order will be with a fixed insert. hopefully will work for average size of.. :whistle:

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:30 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Hi Flow,

You are correct, their insert is definitely not 4Woods best feature. The built-in's are terrific looking and feeling. Both of my dolls have them. The only downside is a little more clean-up time required, but not too much.

That 'other company' you mentioned is the one that has a realistic looking insert in my opinion.

Regards

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:00 am 
Active Poster
Active Poster

cleaning is not really a problem they are not that heavy I can easily elevate this kind of weight but they are fragile so it would be a little more tricky than having an insert.. however its worth it. that company made the best looking insert imo anyway but they are different in other things.. no doll is perfect.. 4woods did more than enough and it must be more to it than just "play".. I am not a professional photographer but I had my chance to do some shoots with real models.. with dolls it would be different but in a good way I guess :). the only other "downside" would be that they do not have heating.. but you can always find some "weak" point if you're too picky. they do not know how to bring breakfast in bed eighter thats really shocking :lol:. if you're expecting all poses from "kama sutra" to be possible it would be that you're expecting too much.. will see 'bout that. will be pleased to do a review in that aspect when I get one :).

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:59 am 

Jgato wrote:
Hi Flow,

You are correct, their insert is definitely not 4Woods best feature. The built-in's are terrific looking and feeling. Both of my dolls have them. The only downside is a little more clean-up time required, but not too much.

That 'other company' you mentioned is the one that has a realistic looking insert in my opinion.

Regards

Are there any images of the built in vagina?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:02 pm 
Doll Forum Site Manager
Doll Forum Site Manager

crizzman wrote:

These are the options for the build-in vagina:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:36 am 

(Removed)

If anybody wants to see various sex positions demonstrated by semi-naked models, just check out Liberator.com, in their sex furniture department. Videos are there also.

Good luck !

GP

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:30 am 
Active Poster
Active Poster

guitarpussy wrote:
(Removed)

If anybody wants to see various sex positions demonstrated by semi-naked models, just check out Liberator.com, in their sex furniture department. Videos are there also.

Good luck !

GP

Thanks for introducing Liberator. The furniture is creative and useful for fun activities. I would consider getting 1 for me to have fun with my unconscious doll on the torture bed or chair. It seems to be more fun doing on those special furniture than on bed.

Nice XXX DVD on the website and toys as well. Thanks guitar.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:58 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Indeed those sofas could possibly eliminate the difficulty of performing normal missionary position in a bed. You can say goodbye to the pillow under the butt!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:11 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

crizzman wrote:
Jgato wrote:
Hi Flow,

Regards

Large - Realistic

Attachments:
IMG_0206.jpg
IMG_0206.jpg [ 132.55 KiB | Viewed 7683 times ]
IMG_0149.jpg
IMG_0149.jpg [ 87.39 KiB | Viewed 7683 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:16 am 
Active Poster
Active Poster

:multi: :multi: :multi: Inviting!

So many nice dolls to boink!!!
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:17 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Well that's some welcome news. I had 2 AI dolls with built in and both had significant problems. The labia were very fragile and broke very quickly. The silicone (at the time) was too h ard and made sex not fun.

The inserts also had flaws. The "Red Devil" has been well chronicled. The newer one is much better but pokes out exactly like your photo. The nice part of that design is it's more difficult for it to slip into the insert canal. But yeah, it's not as good as other US mfr who make custom inserts for their dolls vs another stand alone fleshlight type J-toy. I cannot understand why so much love goes into the design of the dolls but the insert gets so little attention. I wrote about it so many times I finally gave up.

So when I ordered the new softer silicone (which is SUCH an improvement) on my AI NEO IM I had a hard choice. I felt the lesser of two evils was the insert. Argh.

The other thing not mentioned is the stiff spine design which probably makes posing much better but I do not recommend for sex.

"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."

-Abraham Lincoln (1809-65) U.S. President
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:20 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Quote:
Someone on this forum should really put together a love doll positions guide.

Quote:
That's an incredible idea! Has anyone done that, that is postable(legaly)?

Yes, they have.

Check out.
http://www.dollharem.com/dhgallery/index.php?cat=10305 ...... and
http://www.dollharem.com/dhgallery/index.php?cat=10231

Seeing Nescio50's freestanding Lissa in CoverDoll last month has sparked my interest in a 4 Woods - (the A.I Doll Ex I think she is) - but only if one can have good sex with her.
As a general rule I have sex in the cowgirl position with her kneeling on top, legs spread wide and bending down at the hip onto me to a kissable position. If she can straighten at the hip and still be enterable so much the better.

Can anyone 4 Woods owner enlighten me on this, and not necessarily just the Ex model?
Thanks
muzza

PS, I am not into inserts so it would be a built in.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:57 pm 
Doll Forum Site Manager
Doll Forum Site Manager

Hi Muzza, indeed Lissa is a 4Woods EX. Her standing ability is great, but if sex is important other 4Woods dolls are better. Here's what I posted about sex with the EX.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:26 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Thank You Nescio,
I feared as much when I went to their site for initial investigation. It was interesting to see that 4 Woods had the courage and honesty to basically say this in their 'Information' of July 17th 2013.
For the time being then my three girls are good.
muz

Page 3 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next