It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:23 am

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: 4 Woods sex positions
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:53 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

A lot has been said about 4Woods dolls' and their ability (or non-ability according to some) to have sex with them. I don't want the pose myself as the all-knowing expert on their sexual abilities, but since I've had an AI Neo for 2½ years now, I do have some insights and suggestions, which I'd like to share.

I agree that 4Woods dolls are probably not the best sexdolls around. Several owners have resold their 4 Woods doll shortly after acquiring due to not being sexually compatible. Nevertheless my Erika works nicely for me. Erika is a Neo with a fixed insert. She's from october 2007. I think somewhere in 2010 the vaginal lips (labia) of 4Woods have been redesigned. I've had her since february 2008. I bought her used (from RaDiv).

Since a few months I also have a Neo with insert (Kim), but haven't tested her thoroughly. First impression is that sex with her is more difficult (installing the insert is hard, but I didn't get the original insert with her. I also bought her as a used doll (from Mission, she was originally Zazakells' doll, bought in january 2008).

Missionary
4Woods dolls are not the missionary kind (man on top). There are some positions with the guy on top that are possible however:
Advantage of this one is that she opens up very nicely. Entry is easy. Her legs need to be supported however. You can hold them (kinda like this, but with some pillows under her ass) or maybe it's possible to install some hooks and a swing above your bed to keep the legs in place. Haven't tried that.
With proper support (pillows under the dolls' ass) these are also possible:
Image Image

Positions with the doll flat on her back aren't possible (with my Erika at least). The penis is simply drawn out of the doll, and re-entry is nearly impossible due to the placement and the tightness of the vaginal entry (in this position). So if you want a doll that's capable of doing these, don't get a 4Woods (as far as I know these postions also aren't possible with Neo Jr, Peach and Evolution):
Image Image

Doggy style
Doggy style is very nice. (Note that dolls' arms won't stretch this far forward, so instead of resting on her arms, she needs to rest on some pillows):
A variation of doggy, with the doll standing (dolls' upper torso needs to be supported: she can't stand on her own legs!):

Spooning
Classic spooning:
Sort of a variation of that, with the doll on her side

Cowgirl
Not exactly the pic I was looking for. I do this with her legs bend at the knee, and her body more forward (the classic cowgirl). She can rest with her hands on your knees if necessary. Just as in the description of the last link, I like to have some pillows in my back, so I can pull her closer to me.

This one should be possible as well, but I've never tried it. It's kinda a variation of Rock and roll position described above. Instead of standing and with the doll on the table, you can put some pillows under the dolls' ass and do it on the bed, with you kneeling (I do that sometimes).

The pictures are clickable and go to a despription of the position with a larger pic :mrgreen:
(Thanks to Dave 7311 for pointing me to Cosmopolitans' site)

A good starting point for that is the common thread for my dolls in Eye Candy.
Erika used to share her body with Annika.
 Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: 4 Woods sex positions
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:48 am 

:shocked!:
Very nice I looking for for my AI Evolution.
Thx.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:36 pm 
Former Member

hmm very interdsting thanks, just wondering are the 4woods able to give bj's, i heard not but the info i read was a quite a few years old so i thought i'd ask =)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:43 am 
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Hi Carolinesguy,

the first insert for your 4Woods AINEO was called the red devil. it was very small and a jelly like silicone. It had a tiny insert hole and didn't look good when inside.

I've recently bought from Hong Kong for my Teddy-Babe this insert called "Womans smell". here's the link.

http://www.wanta.net/en/shop/prod_default.asp?ProdID=2196&CatID=5&DepID=1

My insert cost about $20. The total length is 14 cm but you can leave the lips outside the marriage hole. The radius is 4.7 cm; the circumference is 14.5cm.

I think it would fit nicely inside your doll.

zazakell

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:55 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

FurballRZ wrote:
hmm very interdsting thanks, just wondering are the 4woods able to give bj's, i heard not but the info i read was a quite a few years old so i thought i'd ask =)

No, they can't.

zazakell wrote:
I've recently bought from Hong Kong for my Teddy-Babe this insert called "Womans smell". here's the link.

http://www.wanta.net/en/shop/prod_default.asp?ProdID=2196&CatID=5&DepID=1

My insert cost about $20. The total length is 14 cm but you can leave the lips outside the marriage hole. The radius is 4.7 cm; the circumference is 14.5cm.

I think it would fit nicely inside your doll.

zazakell

Thanks for the tip. I'll look into it (later).

A good starting point for that is the common thread for my dolls in Eye Candy.
Erika used to share her body with Annika.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:46 pm 

The insert is Onna No Kaori and you can find it at OmochaDreams.de too
for about 30 euro

I have tried to mix two of the images to show another position,
that is good with your 4woods - see attached image
(The doll is placed on its back on the table)

MrGrey

8)

Attachments:
File comment: Doll on her back on the table
tableposition.JPG
tableposition.JPG [ 4.79 KiB | Viewed 82633 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:15 pm 

I have try several position since this time, for memory i can enter only at half vagina, after 50% hole is too tight, and the better position I have find is :
doll flat on her back, missionary position.

You telle that position is not possible, but yes it is possible, easily, with my Elina 4woods Evolutions 2010. With this position I can enter only at half, soo it is nice.

I think 4woods must stop fixe vagina, material is very very bad, and impossible of change it easily as a insert.....
This is my advice : NEVER take fixe vagina, sensation is the more bad I have tested, same UR3 DOC JOHSON is better....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:51 am 

great tips.. i appreciated..

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:35 am 
Doll
Doll

Hot.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:49 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Here's a few teaser pics from Val :lol:

I changed the Labia on her last year w/ a PIB 'Big Clit' and LOve it!
Cost about $40bucks (well worth it) 8)

Attachments:
File comment: Bottoms UP!
normal_DSC00695.jpg
normal_DSC00695.jpg [ 69.43 KiB | Viewed 77311 times ]
File comment: PIB 'Big Clit' Installed =)
normal_DSC00664.jpg
normal_DSC00664.jpg [ 46.32 KiB | Viewed 77311 times ]
File comment: Val laying SEXY in our bed =)
10100940.jpeg
10100940.jpeg [ 112.21 KiB | Viewed 77315 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:25 am 
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

let's have lunch :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:16 pm 
Former Member

EBF wrote:
A lot has been said about 4Woods dolls' and their ability (or non-ability according to some) to have sex with them.

I'm troubled to read this. :| I was planning on eventually getting a 4woods sometime, as they seem to be absolutely gorgeous!

Last edited by Nescio50 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed bbc code

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:41 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

I think having sex with any doll is not as easy as you can expect. (speaking of +/- 30kg dolls). The weight is something you will need to get used 2.
Normal missionary is a pain but other classical positions are fine. The insert I had was to small also, I even removed it. (my 4wood is not a new generation doll)

I cant compare her (yet) with other big silicon dolls so I am not gonna say if she is worse/same/better then other dolls. Personally I think all dolls are same ish.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:12 pm 
Former Member

That's the problem, I don't know what to expect yet... as I don't yet have a 'silent partner' to 'do business' with. :oops:
(Sigh... that was sort of a relief) :? There, I said it. :whistle:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:13 pm 
Ex-Member

Love doll sexual positions is something I've been asking from Abyss for years. Every doll manufacturer truly needs to provide their clients with an instruction manual for love making.

General sexual positions are in no short supply online, but those are two (or more) people, not love dolls. Many of these positions are unrealistic for dolls since they have no muscles.

For example, the doggy style position usually shows the girl holding herself up with her arm and knees.

Someone on this forum should really put together a love doll positions guide.

AIM  

Page 1 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next