It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:45 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: Insert comparison and review
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:55 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi Guys,

end of last year 4woods released 3 new removable inserts (they call them "marriage holes"). I was wondering that no one here in the Dollforum has sent neither a review nor shared some more information about (or maybe I have overseen something?)

Furthermore, from what I have seen here in the forum, the "private parts" seems to be a weak point of those great and amazingly beautiful dolls of 4woods.

I thought it is time to fill this gap and open a new thread to share up to date information on this topic and bring some more light into that "dark tunnel".

Enclosed pic shows the new 4woods inserts. The first 2 ones are the 2 versions of the "A.I. Hole 2010", the red insert is the latest one and called "BUMP Hole".

In general you can say that the vaginal cavity of the 4woods dolls are not made for the "well endowed". As far as I understand, the cavity is not deeper than 16 cm (6.3 ''), the inserts are accordingly. Total length of the BUMP hole is around 15.5 cm (6.1 ''), the usable length is a little less.

The labia of all 3 inserts does not look natural at all. Applied on the doll, the BUMP Hole looks best according to my taste.

The 2 A.I. Holes are of the hot melted type, like you may know from most of the other Japanese onaholes (and similar to a Fleshlight). Accordingly, the consistence is smooth and floppy. Accordingly, it needs some patience and time to apply it in the vagina cavity of the doll. Both have a different inner structure, the left one is of a twine type, the one in the middle a spiral type. Both are very tight, feel similar and very intensive, but maybe the twine type provides the more intense sensation (and too much for my taste).

The BUMP Hole is completely different. Although the skin is very smooth, it's of much firmer consistency. It goes more in he direction of a silicone insert (do not know if it is of silicone or not). Accordingly, it is very easy to apply on the doll's vag cavity (especially if you apply some baby or talcum powder on the insert !!!). Accordingly, the hole doesn't need to be so tight to provide good sensation. The suction effect is really great when you use enough lube.

To conclude, as long as your "best friend" is not more than average sized in length and girth, you should have much fun with the BUMP Hole. According to my taste, the BUMP Hole is a real innovation in the right direction. If the labia would look more natural, it would be perfect. The A.I. 2010 Holes are not too bad and maybe better than the older inserts of 4woods, but they are not made for everybody, they are maybe good for a smaller boner or someone who prefers a real tight and very intense experience.

Look forward to your replies resp. a general discussion on 4woods inserts

Thanks.
PS: sorry for my bad English

Attachments:
4woods_insert02a.JPG
4woods_insert02a.JPG [ 48.43 KiB | Viewed 16941 times ]
4woods_insert02.JPG
4woods_insert02.JPG [ 40.39 KiB | Viewed 16941 times ]
4woods_insert01a.JPG
4woods_insert01a.JPG [ 38.98 KiB | Viewed 16941 times ]
4woods_insert01.JPG
4woods_insert01.JPG [ 41.6 KiB | Viewed 16941 times ]
 Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Insert comparison and review
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:20 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Wow! Thanks for the review. I bought a second hand 4Woods last year, and then purchased a 4Woods insert for her. The entry hole was so small it made the insert unusable (it pushed into the opening instead of allowing you inside). I am glad to see 4Woods has improved the functionality of the inserts. The one I have has looks nice (labia & clitoris), but the opening is closer to 1/8" in diameter than it is to 1/4" in diameter. Sorry about the picture quality. My only camera is part of my cellphone.

Cheers,
r4m

Attachments:
100517_200412.jpg
100517_200412.jpg [ 88.07 KiB | Viewed 16898 times ]
100517_200328.jpg
100517_200328.jpg [ 117.84 KiB | Viewed 16898 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:03 pm 
Former Member

interesting review

I'm curious . . since 4woods seems to have developed an alternative style of vag other than the "insert" style you covered in this thread

I did a cut&paste of a Q/A from their website

Q What is the difference between the all-in-one vagina and the marriage hole vagina?

A The marriage hole can be removed and washed easily. It is very convenient. The marriage hole is made from a very durable high elastomer material. The all-in-one type is very aesthetic. However, you cannot remove this (except for lip part of a vagina).
The outer lip is very delicate. Therefore, we recommend it being well lubricated with copious water based lubricant in order to reduce friction. If the lip part is split by friction, you'll able to use spare lip parts and a lip repair kit which are enclosed with the DOLL

does anyone have any information on this new stlye vag for the 4woods dolls :?:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:25 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Andromeda wrote:
Hi Guys,
The labia of all 3 inserts does not look natural at all.

Has this improved since posted, 4 years?

The images I've seen with the insert in look ... bad, which really make the doll's vaginal and labia area look bad, on such a perfect and expensive doll. It cheapens them. Why is this so? Why cannot they not have the insert look better? This is such a huge factor. Hopefully 4woods fix this.

I don't know what to do.
a) Get with inserts
pros: Easier to clean, can replace with insert that is more comfortable, more comfortable(??)
cons: Sacrifice looks around that important area

b) Go with natural
pros: Very pleasing aesthetics, comfortable enough (??)
cons: Not as easy to clean, difficult to fix, risky if the natural is not comfortable then you're stuck with it.

c) The "real hole cap" might offer some option, which I assume makes it looks aesthetically pleasing while there is no insert. I've yet to see pictures of this. If you guys have pictures of this, please send me.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:03 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee & Ally and now Ashley & Kelly
Hi everyone,

My Sweet Dee is an S+ with insert so I'll give you my opinion on this matter.

Dee has the Spiral and Tiny Bubble inserts and sex with her is amazing. The feeling with both is superb. It's so close to real, the only way I remember it's not real is Dee's joints squeak and she's not constantly asking if I'm there yet. Seriously, I have absolutely NO complaints about the feel.

As far as getting it in? These things S-T-R-E-T-C-H. You can actually fold them inside out to clean them.

They are very easy to put in the cavity as long as the insert has been powdered (I use corn starch). Spread her legs and it takes about 15 seconds to insert it. EASY!

I don't know how others apply lube, but I don't put in on me. My pants are wet long before I get them off. I make my own e-juice for vaping and have several syringes (no, I'm not a junkie, none of them have needles attached) I use 3ml of lube inserted deep inside her early in the game. She giggles at the coolness when I apply it. It adds to the Illusion that she has a wet pussy from the foreplay.

When your done, be prepared. When you pull out, most of what you left in there runs out.

The inserts are made from a much softer material than the rest of the doll and 4Woods say not to leave them in the doll for long periods of time. They appear, to me, to be made completely for functionality not looks and for me they have that right.

If you want her to LOOK like she has a vagina, 4Woods make the Real Hole Cap. I saw them on their website and was turned off by the fact they looked like a dried apricot. Well thanks to Nova-I, my mind has been changed by the threads he has done with his S+ Lissa

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=56532

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=56592

A very prominent member of the 4Woods community even confused the hole cap for the built in. It looks that good. I'm actually waiting for mine. Dee saw it and asked why she didn't have one. I'm also getting one of each insert (4) so I have the full set (and a couple of spares)

I hope this helps as this is one aspect of my doll that has been well trialed

Dees Man

Nikki & Ally's main thread
Ally's CoverDoll Adventure Thread
Ashley's thread
Our CoverDoll Blog page
Their Erotic Stories (Blue Dollie Forum all text no pics)
"Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of Dolls!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:23 pm 
Ex-Member

Thank you for this detailed report. I have zero experience with sex dolls ('love doll' seems like a bizarre euphemism to me). I have heard that the weakness in even top end sex dolls is the part that is most important - and it's not the elbow! Shouldn't a $6000 sex doll have a $1000 pussy? I mean you install leather upholstery in a jaguar not vinyl ferkrisake!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:08 pm 
Doll Forum Site Manager
Doll Forum Site Manager

Hi asiaphile, welcome to TDF :)

My dolls are love dolls, not sex dolls :o
To me the elbow is more important than (the inside of) the pussy, my dolls are mostly for photography 8O

asiaphile wrote:
I have heard that the weakness in even top end sex dolls is the part that is most important
Please, no unsupported claims, Rule 10 of TDF's Rules of Conduct.

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:11 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee & Ally and now Ashley & Kelly
asiaphile wrote:
Thank you for this detailed report. I have zero experience with sex dolls ('love doll' seems like a bizarre euphemism to me). I have heard that the weakness in even top end sex dolls is the part that is most important - and it's not the elbow! Shouldn't a $6000 sex doll have a $1000 pussy? I mean you install leather upholstery in a jaguar not vinyl ferkrisake!

Hi asiaphile

I think I need to clarify probably the most important point of my review.

No, the insert doesn't look like a real vagina, but to manufacture something that looks real requires material that doesn't feel real. I now have two other brands of doll that have the labia as part of the insert. The TPE doesn't look real at all but it feels good. The silicon one looks better but is made of similar material or the same stuff as the rest rest of the doll and is, for me too hard and uncomfortable to have sex with.

These 4Woods inserts, for me feel, feel so real I recently bought a full set of 4 (I now have 6(that makes for a lot of sex)). They are not made to look at, but to give your best "man friend" the most comfort possible. I also got the hole cap. That is made of the same silicon as the doll so you can leave it in without damaging her and looks very impressive.

Ashley's thread
Our CoverDoll Blog page

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:11 am 
Active Poster
Active Poster

Great information, but was wondering if anyone had a 4Woods with the built in vagina and could comment on how it feels/functions. Looking at the photos of the built in vagina options they do look the most realistic of any manufacturer.

Cheers

Scott

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:06 am 
Active Poster
Active Poster

this insert looks kinda short do they make a longer 1 ? just asking

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:19 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Hi Ynotmore

This seems to be a standard size for inserts. These are from Japan and are the same size and shape to the inserts that came with my Chinese silicon doll. My Chinese TPE doll inserts are about one centimetre longer. I have read in threads for other brands of other sizes available for a price but not 4Woods. I'm not exactly hung like Ron Jeremy so these are perfect for me. Of the 3 brands I own, the 4Woods inserts (and doll) are at the top of my list for love making :multi:

Ashley's thread
Our CoverDoll Blog page

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:37 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

I think that - relatively speaking these inserts DO look real! In the sense that they have a sort of labia that surrounds the insert opening and hides the circle. That alone makes them real-er to me.

lovingchanj

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:07 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

lovingchanj wrote:
I think that - relatively speaking these inserts DO look real! In the sense that they have a sort of labia that surrounds the insert opening and hides the circle. That alone makes them real-er to me.

lovingchanj

I just saw this:
http://www.orient-doll.com/news/news/mitsunotsubo.pdf

Now those are :multi: :multi:

Really makes me want to buy one and try, I love how they look.
But the site is only in Japanese.
https://www.orient-doll.com/shop/category/?ct=10

I have asked them for the sizes.

What are the sizes for the 4woods ?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:37 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I am strongly considering a 4 Woods doll but am undecided on a built-in or inserts. I understand that for ease of cleaning the inserts are ideal but I, too, am interested in a realistic look. Can anyone comment on the feel and longevity of built-in?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:16 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Have Alta (a 4Wood Evo). Just purchased 4 different colored inserts from dsdoll.com. Was easy and paid with Paypal.

"River, we're not trying to tell them what to think. We're just trying to show them how."

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next