It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:21 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: mrpachi's AI Evolution Re-Review (2nd body)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:43 pm 

My AI Evolution (2nd) body arrived today, which will not only replace Saeko's current body, but become the body for my soon to arrive Elina head.

The AI Evolution is a fantastic doll. However, you can disregard my first review because there are some notable changes from the 1st generation that was launched last year. Just bear in mind that I cannot tell you which (if any) of these differences are particular to the time the dolls were manufactured or variations that randomly occur from doll to doll.

The most obvious change is the addition of finger wires. Perhaps it was possible to request them before, but this time they come standard with the doll. Not only does this add to the doll's realism, but they are very useful for posing for photos.

The breasts are noticeably softer than on the 1st gen doll. The 1st gen Evo already had some very squeezable breasts, but the ones on current gen are effortless and natural. This is the most exciting change in my book. Based on 4woods clips I've seen, I suspect that the breasts were probably softer around the Peach Skin generation, but then firmed up a bit with the introduction of the Natural Skin. Now, with the current batch of Evo, it seems that Hiroo has brought that extra softness back.

One thing that could probably be done to enhance the realism even further is to make the skin over the gel thinner; though I suspect making it too thin would pose a risk of breakage. However, they are fantastic as they are.

Interestingly, the flesh of the entire body seems a tad softer, though this is more subtle than with the breasts. I suppose this brings the doll back closer to the softness of the discontinued Peach Skin while maintaining higher durability. Again, it is subtle but definitely noticeable when I touch the two bodies side by side.

The leg spread is not as wide in natural pose as the 1st gen, which introduced a wider angle than previous models. That's cool for missionary but it seemed to introduce a kink, which was a wider spread in a relaxed state. With the current gen, you can still open it wider if you want, but she now seems more modest for posing in her relaxed state. This is a good thing.

Lastly, the entire doll seems to have an overall, yet subtle improvement in mold quality. There are fewer small imperfections (which are natural for any doll) in the skin, which gives a sense that quality control has gone up a notch. The joints are not as stiff out of the box, though they would have loosened up anyway.

Although I have not tried sex with the new body, I'm sure it's as functional as always.

The AI Evolution is a gorgeous full silicone doll that features a top notch skeletal design and high craftsmanship overall. The changes I've noted may seem small in their individual parts, but significantly enhance the quality of the doll in sum. It may not be a new model here but it does go to show that Hiroo and team (with input of partner LovableDolls) are always striving to improve their product whenever possible.

Now I just can't wait for the Elina head to arrive so I can really get started with some photos!

AIM Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:25 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Yep agree with the review.

I'm not sure what generation my original Peach is but the breasts are just as soft as before. I was worried about that.

Interesting you brought up about the molds because I think he replaced some of them. Your lines seem crisper yet more natural (which is the one on my left?).

"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."

-Abraham Lincoln (1809-65) U.S. President
 Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:54 pm 

Zarnon wrote:
Interesting you brought up about the molds because I think he replaced some of them. Your lines seem crisper yet more natural (which is the one on my left?).

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if he replaced the molds. The one on the left holding the mouse with finger wires is the newer Evo body. I'll take plenty of clearer shots when the head arrives.

I'm glad to hear from someone who's owned a Peach Skin that the the new silicone blend is not far in terms of softness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:57 pm 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Are you pleased with the private parts (on the 1st if you haven't tried out the 2nd yet)?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:09 pm 

RaDiv wrote:
Are you pleased with the private parts (on the 1st if you haven't tried out the 2nd yet)?

That's a little hard to say, since I chose the insert over the built-in vagina. I also used a trimmed down onahole by another manufacturer. But yes, I was very pleased.

The hair implant job is VERY good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:21 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

mrpachi-

thanks for the review. Based on the Evo body and the new faces (Elina and Haruhi), it seems 4Woods is arguably the premier doll mfr presently. It remains to be seen how improved RD2 will be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:00 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Congrats on the new doll! Look forward to seeing more of her!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:29 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

MrPachi we're so glad your replacement body arrived and that she is an improvement over the first. I know that Hiroo did implement several changes after delivery of your doll and Bill's the first time. We had a few conversations with him and obviously he has made upgrades. This is excellent news. We're very happy you like the replacement body and appreciate your patience as we worked through this with you.

~Bronwen

Post subject: 4 woods review
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:16 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thanks for the great review. Thats a stunning body shape. How many entries does she have?
thanks
stix

Post subject: Re: 4 woods review
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:16 am 

stix wrote:
Thanks for the great review. Thats a stunning body shape. How many entries does she have?
thanks
stix

She has two. I doubt I'll get around to trying the back entry though... Just not for me I guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:44 am 

mrpachi, congratulations on your new doll. Would you be kind enough to tell us how soft and life like the upper thighs, and rear end is on your new doll. Best Regards Toby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:19 am 

TobyToby wrote:
mrpachi, congratulations on your new doll. Would you be kind enough to tell us how soft and life like the upper thighs, and rear end is on your new doll. Best Regards Toby

They are firm, to be sure... but not so firm that I find it to detract from the doll's overall feel. I have felt a RG with "almost" as firm a tush before and testing my own upper thigh right now (don't think further), it is easily as firm when I tense it up. I wouldn't call the rear "soft and squishy", but your fingers can certainly indent the surface without applying much pressure.

Bear in mind though that silicone can easily be made softer if the manufacturer intends to, and that firmness in certain areas is not necessarily a negative point. The 4woods "Peach Skin" seemed to have softer flesh all over as far as I could tell from clips and info here, but it was replaced by the current blend because it tore too easily. I personally would have liked a softer tummy on mine, but after seeing what happened to Zarnon's (who I'm sure is careful enough) original Peach's torso, I think being a little firmer (not too much) is not a bad thing. Not to mention, no worries of permanent creases on the torso due to prolonged bending and more resistance to compression damage on the rear from the doll's own weight while sitting.

Aside from the breasts, which need no further mention as far as awesome-ness goes, the rest of the body is sufficiently soft for tactile enjoyment IMO.

AIM Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:03 am 

Saeko awaiting the arrival of her new sister and alter-ego, whose name she does not yet know. Is it a feeling of anticipation or intimidation? Identity crisis or EVOLUTION? All will be revealed soon...

AIM Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:04 am 
Ex-Member

Mrpachi,

Sorry I'm late to post publicly to this thread. You and I have been trading so many PM's that I forgot to post here in public.

This is very exciting news! I am very happy for you and cannot wait to see the new head.

From what you've said so far, I think my Evo is a bit improved from the original, and yours is FURTHER improved. Cool! I'm very happy with mine, and she seems to have the same 'feel' as you describe about yours.

Thanks for the detailed review. And Congratulations!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:09 am 
Photographer
Photographer

mrpachi wrote:

Saeko awaiting the arrival of her new sister and alter-ego, whose name she does not yet know. Is it a feeling of anticipation or intimidation? Identity crisis or EVOLUTION? All will be revealed soon...

She's a beut!

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next