reallovesexdolls.com

Proven 99.9% effective at killing bacteria on TPE

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Proven 99.9% effective at killing bacteria on TPE

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Real Love Sex Dolls is proud to announce our UV-C Sanitizer for TPE vaginal inserts! This is the only UV Sanitizer proven 99.9% effective at killing bacteria on TPE internal & external surfaces and core samples!
insert_sterilizer_w_insert__01683.1541709497.600.659.png
insert_sterilizer_w_insert__01683.1541709497.600.659.png (533.65 KiB) Viewed 11759 times
Our UV-C Sanitizing machine was lab tested with our TPE vaginal inserts. The summary is that the lab cured 3 strains of bacteria (2 different cell types) and allowed a colony to develop for 24 hours. Then the TPE inserts were run through the unit as per the instructions. They tested the TPE surface both interior and exterior and a core sample and found that 99.9% of the bacteria had been killed. They then swabbed and plated to observe any growth after 3 days and 14 days. The lab determined then that the 99.9% kill could be confirmed.

(see instructions on our website: https://reallovesexdolls.com/uvee-go-pl ... sanitizer/)

• Scientifically proved over 99.9% effective.
• Patented system with UV-C germicidal lights and a special reflection technology.
• UV-C is a specific wavelength of light that kills microorganisms by destroying their DNA.
• Blue indicator to show when sanitizing.
• Built-in rechargeable battery - lasts for 12-15 sanitizing cycles and 2 hours to fully charge.
• Convenient USB charging port.
• Discrete and Lockable.
• Product Dimensions: 11.5” X 5” X 3.5”
• 1 Year Warranty
• 5 Year Bulb Warranty (Replacement)
• Bulb lasts 20,000 hours
• Sanitizes more than just your TPE Inserts - sanitize everything - including your phone, electronics, remotes and toothbrushes.

For a limited time get UV-C Sanitizer + an Additional Vaginal Insert OR an Ultra Premium Care Kit with the purchase of a doll 140cm or larger! https://reallovesexdolls.com/

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Proven 99.9% effective at killing bacteria on TPE

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Sure, great product good innovation, but it is that bloody 0.1 % that gets you, do we have a gadget for that one!

Anung :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

NeverEver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NeverEver »

Just need one for fixed vaginas now.

st71

Post by st71 »

well technically if it's just light that kills the bacteria, then creating a clear dildo with the light inside would be sufficient to sanitize the fixed dolls... but then again this is UV-C light which is basically the same bacterial dna destroying light emitted while welding metal. That's the stuff that can give a person's exposed skin an instant dark tan.
My concern would be since using this type of light, what is the damaging effect to the TPE since they strongly warn that all dolls should be kept out of direct sunlight.

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

Just curious, if it surrounds the insert in light, how does it sterilize the inside?

I thought it was going to be a rod like light that you could stick into the insert, then it would work on fixed vaginas as well.

And a final thought, how warm does it get? Can you use it before your fun to sterilize the insert and warm it for use?

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

somethingrandom wrote:Just curious, if it surrounds the insert in light, how does it sterilize the inside?

I thought it was going to be a rod like light that you could stick into the insert, then it would work on fixed vaginas as well.

And a final thought, how warm does it get? Can you use it before your fun to sterilize the insert and warm it for use?
TPE will allow UV light to pass through unhindered.

Should not get very warm at all.

Grim

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Yes, this is super exciting!

You can read the directions and how it works on our website: https://reallovesexdolls.com/tpe-insert-uv-c-sanitizer/

We also have videos in production explaining the product and how to use it! We'll be posting them soon! :D

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

NeverEver wrote:Just need one for fixed vaginas now.
You can always take it to a tanning salon.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

AhMyDolless wrote:
NeverEver wrote:Just need one for fixed vaginas now.
You can always take it to a tanning salon.
That's UVA and not the same thing at all. :wink:

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

It looks as if this could be used for onaholes and flesh light sleeves, is the machine big enough?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

st71 wrote: My concern would be since using this type of light, what is the damaging effect to the TPE since they strongly warn that all dolls should be kept out of direct sunlight.
That's different. Direct sunlight is a heat issue. You do not want to store/leave your doll out in the sunlight for a length of time as it will dry out the TPE and cause it to crack.

Our UV-C TPE Sanitizer does not build up heat and will not damage the TPE.

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

Is the UV light lamp only in the device cover ?
Or is there an additional UV light lamp in the bottom of the device ?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Indigo20 wrote:Is the UV light lamp only in the device cover ?
Or is there an additional UV light lamp in the bottom of the device ?
There is one in the top and one in the bottom. plus it's designed with special curves to make the light bounce everywhere no dead spots.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Haha Trauma, yes, similar idea... different kind of light!

INFORMATIONS