silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

Please add more images for the private parts

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
Rimotev
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Please add more images for the private parts

Post by Rimotev »

Hello,

I am very happy to see that silicone-sexy-doll.com has a lot of vendors with one of the most affordable prices that I have seen.

But, please ask the vendors for additional pictures for each doll that is missing pictures for the private parts, or more specifically like another website have done, get one private part picture for each model and place as an attachment for all dolls with that body. (If possible in doggy position)

I am buying a sex doll, I expect to see how her private parts look like, especially when there are many dolls with in my opinion, anatomically incorrect vag/an placement.

Making me paranoid, I skip all dolls that do not have pictures showing them, which might be around 80%-90%, and I am 100% sure that I am missing out.

Imagine yourself buying a car, you won't buy a car just by looking at 5-6 pictures of the exterior of the car, you will buy a car that shows the interior, the bottom for rust, what is under the hood and most important mileage.

And another minor issue that I can give some feedback, I am from Europe but I am checking out the US site because its in english, while the french is well, in french, does it matter if I order from the US site? My only inconvenience is that I am looking at US dollar and there is no euro option, but its not that hard converting the currency in google.

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Please add more images for the private parts

Post by Silicone-Sexy-Doll »

Hello,

We try to provide as many details as possible and photos of each model of love doll in our catalogue.

For example, the brand IronTech Doll recently sent us some more detailed photos of their dolls private parts.

We have taken note of your question and will pass this information on to other manufacturers. Thank-you for your comment which will enable us to improve.

Concerning our US website, we have chosen not to offer Euro currency transactions to make things clearer. Prices are without VAT and therefore comparatively cheaper. For a European client, our FR website displays prices in Euro which include taxes within the Euro zone. We are working on a google translate facility for the FR site to make purchasing easier for our European clients.

Thank-you again for all these comments.

Have a great day.
Best regards,

Sebastien - Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
(English & French live support)

Rimotev
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rimotev »

Silicone-Sexy-Doll wrote:Hello,

We try to provide as many details as possible and photos of each model of love doll in our catalogue.

For example, the brand IronTech Doll recently sent us some more detailed photos of their dolls private parts.

We have taken note of your question and will pass this information on to other manufacturers. Thank-you for your comment which will enable us to improve.

Concerning our US website, we have chosen not to offer Euro currency transactions to make things clearer. Prices are without VAT and therefore comparatively cheaper. For a European client, our FR website displays prices in Euro which include taxes within the Euro zone. We are working on a google translate facility for the FR site to make purchasing easier for our European clients.

Thank-you again for all these comments.

Have a great day.
Thank you for improving user experience.

About the french website, if I order from there, I will pay no VAT tax on import in Bulgaria?

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone-Sexy-Doll »

Hi,

Yes, for all European countries, the price includes everything VAT + delivery.
Best regards,

Sebastien - Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
(English & French live support)

INFORMATIONS