silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

Your prices

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
Random Dude
Active Poster
Active Poster

Your prices

Post by Random Dude »

Why are your guys dolls cheaper than other sites i have looked at? Like literally 400 dollars cheaper. The other site I am looking at is an approved site on TDF also.

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Your prices

Post by smallcat »

Well, profit, mark up, manufacturer discounts they offer to vendors, supply and demand, exposure, etc. I see other vendor sites cheaper in some brands vs higher priced or same priced as well, depending on doll make/manuf, if any discount coupon sale %. Vendors can make better deals on some things vs others, as others make good deals, and such.

If online big box stores like amazon bought up, and legally sell them legit, don't know if tdf vendors would survive. Have nothing against them. Its how capitalism works.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Yup, they may be marking them up at a minimum to make sales, clients and a name for themselves.

I once bought a rifle scope at wholesale price from a guy I knew on a trade board that was wanting to become a distributor and his buy in was like $10K in scopes so he pre-sold a bunch of them to raise the $.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone-Sexy-Doll »

Hi,

As mentioned on our website, we are a French company so our prices outside of Europe are without VAT so it can explained why our prices are lower than US company (US company must include VAT)

We also have a policy to provide the best price to our customers, on the differents brands that we re selling and offer the latest promotions.
Best regards,

Sebastien - Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
(English & French live support)

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

Silicone-Sexy-Doll wrote:we are a French company so our prices outside of Europe are without VAT
When I use your English site and add one of the dolls to the shopping cart, I get the low price with the note "(tax incl.)". Is tax not VAT?

I want to order from Germany, so do I have to use your French website with the higher prices?

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Valid question.....
I have two for you
Why is your 166WM C not the mandated $2000 price?
Why are you not listed as a seller on the 6ye global, but your prices are SO much lower?

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone-Sexy-Doll »

MarkB89 wrote:
Silicone-Sexy-Doll wrote:we are a French company so our prices outside of Europe are without VAT
When I use your English site and add one of the dolls to the shopping cart, I get the low price with the note "(tax incl.)". Is tax not VAT?

I want to order from Germany, so do I have to use your French website with the higher prices?
Hi,

For any countries in EU, VAT will be included when you put your country (Germany) in the shipping address.
Best regards,

Sebastien - Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
(English & French live support)

serge
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by serge »

Why don'y you reply to Dollyman's questions ??? I'm curious about 6ye ...

Dollyman25442 wrote:Valid question.....
I have two for you
Why is your 166WM C not the mandated $2000 price?
Why are you not listed as a seller on the 6ye global, but your prices are SO much lower?

INFORMATIONS