silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

WMDOLL 5ft 2in (157cm) B-CUP

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
Skits01

WMDOLL 5ft 2in (157cm) B-CUP

Post by Skits01 »

After quit a bit of lurking, and looking through the many dolls all of which are extremely sexy..
And it's been a hard choice with all the sites and options available...
But the WM 157 cm B cup just looks amazing.. and with the option to pick out 2 heads from this site..
I'm thinking about the WM 162 and the 88 with a long blonde wig...
The realistic mouth option just looks a lot more appealing in the pictures as well...
But a few things I'm still unsure about like the Shrugging shoulders I mean they look a lot more natural..
but are they really worth it?
And the standing feet? To me they look a little unsightly are they really going to help if we are in a standing position?
And whats better the removable vagina or the fixed? The removable seems like it would be easier to maintain and if something
should happen to it it would be easy to fix... but I'm guessing the 2 cm would be tighter then the 2.5 cm?
At any rate this will be my first doll and I'm looking forward to purchasing. I just want to make sure I get all the options
that I'm actually going to use rather then regret not getting them later..
This site seems to cost a little less then the competitions websites as well...
Before I ran across this forum though I ran into the dolls on Amazon and I'm really glad I decided to look further into
everything rather then just searching amazon for everything because I think I would of ended up with a cheap imitation instead of
something I could enjoy for years to come. Thanks for reading my questions and my half rant. I look forward to purchasing very soon
and becoming more a member to the site rather then just a lurker.

INFORMATIONS