silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

Welcome to Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Welcome to Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com

Post by Silicone-Sexy-Doll »

We are delighted to be part of the DollForum.com community's authorized dealers.

We sell several brands of TPE & Silicone love dolls for the American market on https://Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
We have several showrooms in Europe.

Do not hesitate to send us your feedback or your questions… We will get back to you very quickly to show you our models and special offers.

As an example, here is one of our new dolls from the Wmdolls brand:

You can find here : https://silicone-sexy-doll.com/tpe-love ... b-cup.html

So, let us know what you think of her?

Sebastien - https://Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com - (English & French live support)
Best regards,

Sebastien - Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
(English & French live support)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Welcome to Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

But actually I'm rather disappointed that as Silicone Sexy Doll you're showcasing a TPE doll.

What are you doing to promote silicone dolls?

Actually headline promotions such as on your site such as
Lifelike silicone TPE sex dolls
relate to a confusion that members on this site have been complaining about and warning people against for years. Your use of the two words REAL DOLL is similarly misleading and in my opinion for these reasons you shouldn't have TDF accreditation at all.

Having entered that eyebrow raising corner perhaps you might explain what it is special that brings you to be making a valuable contribution to the world of doll enthusiasts and not merely yet another keyword spammer peddler.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Ottobaby

Post by Ottobaby »

Hi Silicon Sexy Sex Doll.
Welcome to the forum. Just checked out your website, great job there. Nice photos, plenty to choose from and super easy to navigate.
Wish you lots of success and keep up the good work.

Ottobaby

Post by Ottobaby »

When vendors compete, customers win.

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

haremlover wrote:Hi!

And WELCOME!

But actually I'm rather disappointed that as Silicone Sexy Doll you're showcasing a TPE doll.

What are you doing to promote silicone dolls?

Actually headline promotions such as on your site such as
Lifelike silicone TPE sex dolls
relate to a confusion that members on this site have been complaining about and warning people against for years. Your use of the two words REAL DOLL is similarly misleading and in my opinion for these reasons you shouldn't have TDF accreditation at all.

Having entered that eyebrow raising corner perhaps you might explain what it is special that brings you to be making a valuable contribution to the world of doll enthusiasts and not merely yet another keyword spammer peddler.

Best wishes

Harem
Hello Harem,

Thank you !

We sell TPE dolls AND silicone dolls.

On each of the product sheets, we inform our customers whether our dolls are made of TPE or silicone.

We make the difference between TPE / Silicone :
- TPE love dolls (Only TPE Dolls)
- Silicone Sex Dolls (Only silicone dolls).

We also show the manufacturer's name (brand) for each model.

All of our dolls are original brands. Everything has been verified by the owners of DollForum.

I am sorry if our presence on the forum bothers you.

Have a great day.
Best regards,

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Ottobaby wrote:Hi Silicon Sexy Sex Doll.
Welcome to the forum. Just checked out your website, great job there. Nice photos, plenty to choose from and super easy to navigate.
Wish you lots of success and keep up the good work.
Thank you !!!

Sebastien - https://silicone-sexy-doll.com
Best regards,

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Silicone-Sexy-Doll wrote: I am sorry if our presence on the forum bothers you.
Not at all. It's simply that it's in your interests to tow the line on these matters.

See all the posts from newbies "why isn't it a good idea to buy from Amazon or Aliexpress" and you'll see the way in which other members and I defend the professionalism of TDF approved vendors.

For you to dump TDF approval status into the realms of the keyword spammers discredits you and makes it more difficult for experienced enthusiasts to steer people into playing it safe with TDF accredited businesses.

The matters that I have pointed out should be bothering you rather than bothering me.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

When vendors compete, customers win.
Not even close. Vendors are only drop shippers, in almost all cases have never even met or been to a manufacturing plant.
They do have some pull , and can try to get problems resolved, and that will depend on their history with the makers company.
( and added note , you would think after all these years their should be no problems, considering nothing has changed in dolls in a few years, but small improvements.)
We need to stop thinking like vendors make dolls or set prices. They are Drop Shippers.
Anyone can be a vendor if you have the time and a website.
The only true way here on TDF to really make a difference is to gain a reputation is good quality dolls, arriving on time without damage.

Manufactures are begging people to sale their wares, nothing new to see vendors here.... also, TDF has so many vendors it's hard to keep up with them. As long as they have contact information and and have the fee to advertise here it seems like they are in like flint.

And those are only the ones selling on TDF, many could care less about TDF and are happy with the few extra bucks they make a month, just by building a website, or sell on outside listings.

If you like being bombed each day with the same ol dolls , different heads, different bodies, small of bigger. You have come to the right place. So called promotions by vendors / makers asking silly questions that lead no where, only to keep a thread alive in their name. ( wake up call )

I like TDF for the members, and the insight of members and photos. Not to be led blindly to a doll that is nothing other than the one I saw yesterday. Vendors spam on here like crazy. It's the way they keep their name out there.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

haremlover wrote:
Silicone-Sexy-Doll wrote: I am sorry if our presence on the forum bothers you.
Not at all. It's simply that it's in your interests to tow the line on these matters.

See all the posts from newbies "why isn't it a good idea to buy from Amazon or Aliexpress" and you'll see the way in which other members and I defend the professionalism of TDF approved vendors.

For you to dump TDF approval status into the realms of the keyword spammers discredits you and makes it more difficult for experienced enthusiasts to steer people into playing it safe with TDF accredited businesses.

The matters that I have pointed out should be bothering you rather than bothering me.

Best wishes

Harem
We fully understand.

We try to be as complete and relevant as possible on these topics.
We know it's difficult for non-experts to differentiate between serious sellers and scammers.

Thank you for your feedback.
Best regards,

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Silicone-Sexy-Doll wrote: We fully understand.
Great.

I hope as a result that you will pay attention to what you're doing on your website with respect to the matters I've pointed out and amend them accordingly.

The _value_ of being a TDF accredited vendor is being accorded appropriate professional respect of the professional forum to which all professionals in the industry and sales chain belong. There is greater value then of demonstrating that professionalism within your website rather than merely replicating the keyword fodder that the spammers need to indulge in, because they are not professional.

It's really important to stress on your website that some idiots sell TPE dolls as silicone and then mislead people about the material. Even today there's a post from someone buying a TPE doll and referring to its silicone - specifically as a result of being misled by unprofessional vendors doing things exactly as you are.

Why does that matter?
- issues of longevity - abrasion damage - repairability
- different reactions to . . . acetone, heat
- different approaches to repair materials
- different reactions to staining
so in other words a whole world of issues about the doll which are really important to customers.

And it's important for people to know that Real Dolls are a brand of silicone dolls that are made by Abyss in America which have nothing to do with TPE dolls or even silicone ones made in China.

It's entirely misleading to insert the words Real Doll for instance into the description and file name for https://silicone-sexy-doll.com/silicone ... _eyes-blue

Please forgive me for being a stickler for such accuracy, but you have entered a professional arena
and in this arena cannot indulge in practices which are seen to be less than professional.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

WatmEyedoin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by WatmEyedoin »

One of the things I like about this forum is the fervor that senior members display on being advocates for the community. Welcome SSD to TDF, IMHO, I would take the members views here as constructive criticism and as a newly accepted vendor , start off as rookie (even if you've been doing this for some time) willing to learn from suggestions from potential customers. You need to build up your reputation as a quality vendor as Jeff from BCD has done ... I don't know how big of a market there is for doll owners, but it seems to me there are a growing amount of potential new owners and this forum has some influence in helping newbies decide what doll to purchase, where not to purchase, etc.

INFORMATIONS