silicone-sexy-doll.com
FRANCE ------ USA ------ JAPAN

Z One

Since 2015, we are authorized reseller of the main brands of sex dolls TPE and silicone dolls (WM, YL, OR, CLM, DS ...). We offer a considerable choice of sexy dolls, to be customized at the best price and with a guarantee of authenticity. Our motto : "We wish to offer our clients the best of what we ourselves would like to receive.” Located in France but ship worldwide : USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan...
Showrooms available in France, Switzerland. Live Support in English / French. Website : USA - www.silicone-sexy-doll.com - FRANCE - latex-sexy-doll.com - JAPAN - real-love-doll.jp
hot4dolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Z One

Post by hot4dolls »

My order actually came in a day early and showed up on the 15th, however it did require a signature so I didn’t get it until the next day. It did have an invoice in it that said it was a manikin. Not sure if that’s common or not. It was a total of 25 days from order to delivery, but if you consider the week long Chinese holiday it wouldn’t have been that long. Came exactly as ordered and was very well packed. I’ll do a review of the doll on the Z One site, but as far as ordering from this company, yes, I would do it again.

Silicone-Sexy-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Z One

Post by Silicone-Sexy-Doll »

Hi,

Thx for the purchase on our website for your Z-oneDoll. We' re glad that you're satisfied with your doll.
About the shipping it takes around 15 to 20 working days but it depends of: the season, if the factory is busy or not and even sometimes we ask the factory to redo the doll due to some imperfections on it.

About the heating options on doll, until now we don't offer this option to our customers because we find it to easy to break it and it's not 100% reliable.

Thank you for your review.
Best regards,

Sebastien - Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com
(English & French live support)

INFORMATIONS