www.dolls.co

Welcome to the forum

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Welcome to the forum

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

philpw99 wrote:It's a great website! Everything look fine, but it's missing a warning in the home page. There are teenagers surfing around, even in this TDF forum. They might go to your pages and get caught by their parents. You never know. So an age warning is just a layer of protection you might need for yourself.

Also the waiting days might put yourself in problems. WM Dolls waiting days is only 8-10 days? Our fellow members had waited a far longer time than that! Not sure if you can really keep this promise.

Second also, please be ware of the TDF policy of no-child-like-dolls-are-allowed. You can put something like "for more model inquiries, send me emails...", better than showing them right out.

Third also, is the shipping, tariff and tax included? Where can you send dolls to? The 50 continental states, Hawaii, Alaska or Canada?

Fourth also, why all other vendors can accept paypals and credit cards and you cannot? Wire/Bank transfer is the least ideal way to do business online.

Thank you for the feedback! :) We will definitely add an age warning to our website. Yes, shipping, tariff and tax are included. We cover all of that! :)
And as far as accepting paypal payments, we have no clue how other vendors are using paypal. We’ve had multiple PayPal accounts permanently limited due to selling adult products (sex dolls) and we no longer can use paypal anymore! Our website platform can not accept these transactions as well. :(
So unfortunately the only way we can accept payments is via Wire/Bank Transfer.
DOLLS & CO.
The Home of All Sex Dolls

Shop Now & Find Your Perfect Doll: www.dolls.co
Contact Us: support@dolls.co

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

SEXXDOLLS CO wrote: Thank you for the feedback! :) We will definitely add an age warning to our website. Yes, shipping, tariff and tax are included. We cover all of that! :)
And as far as accepting paypal payments, we have no clue how other vendors are using paypal. We’ve had multiple PayPal accounts permanently limited due to selling adult products (sex dolls) and we no longer can use paypal anymore! Our website platform can not accept these transactions as well. :(
You don't need paypal to accept payment in the US or Canada. You can just use Shopify's internal payments. Their plan has reasonable rates:
https://www.shopify.com/pricing

If paypal don't want to do business, there are over 100 other payment gateways you can use to accept credit cards.
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

You don't need paypal to accept payment in the US or Canada. You can just use Shopify's internal payments. Their plan has reasonable rates:

If paypal don't want to do business, there are over 100 other payment gateways you can use to accept credit cards.

Ahhh yea.... Problem solved.

How about that address and phone number?
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

philpw99 wrote:
SEXXDOLLS CO wrote: Thank you for the feedback! :) We will definitely add an age warning to our website. Yes, shipping, tariff and tax are included. We cover all of that! :)

Shopify payments also does not accept! :(
They do not accept high risk businesses, so they had taken down their payment method off our website.
Yes, there are many payment gateways that accept credit cards but most of them do not accept high risk businesses. But we are currently trying to work things out with a merchant account that can accept high risk businesses and hopefully be able to accept credit/debit cards really soon!
Also, thank you for trying to help! :)
DOLLS & CO.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Welcome to TDF!

I recommend creating a signature line and putting a link your website there.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

DollAfficionado wrote:Welcome to TDF!

I recommend creating a signature line and putting a link your website there.

Thank you! :)
We will add one once we learn how haha :oops:
We are very new to this platform!
DOLLS & CO.

SYDOLL
Inactive
Inactive

Post by SYDOLL »

Hi Sexxdolls, welcome to TDF, you will help TDF member to find their dream girls :glou:

SYDOLL
Inactive
Inactive

Post by SYDOLL »

Hi Sexxdolls, welcome to TDF, you will help TDF member to find their dream girls :glou:

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

SYDOLL wrote:Hi Sexxdolls, welcome to TDF, you will help TDF member to find their dream girls :glou:

Thank you, Sharon! :)
We are very excited to help! :D
DOLLS & CO.

John9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by John9 »

SEXXDOLLS CO wrote:
Mr Miyagi wrote:That is how to do a website!

Very nice.

Where is this vendor located?
We are located in the US! :)
They claim to be in the US, a Google search says their website is of Canadian origin with their location, ownership, et cetera, hidden. However, it notes that this can be for many reasons, and does not necessarily denote scam, dishonesty, et cetera. The same search also indicates that the site is new (slightly over 1 year), and has something like 83% positive rating. I haven't yet decided from whom I will purchase once I've decided on what doll I want (and have the money), but have one in mind from this site. I DID have a small issue with the fact that there are three options only (I actually like that, as I prefer to SEE a picture of the doll and not have to choose a head, wig, et cetera [some sites/vendors have an "as pictured" option])...my issue was that 2 of the options don't cost more (generally the 2 options DO), but the vendor says some manufacturers allow the options at no additional cost. I looked at some other brands on the site and, indeed, a few DO charge extra for those options. But I've also looked at a site that isn't listed as TDF approved. If I call the company number and am told that I could pick up the doll rather than having it shipped, I may go with the other company. For now I'm trying to decide.

John9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by John9 »

I find it difficult to believe that PayPal won't let you use them due to "adult business". And what is this "high risk" you speak of? But regarding "adult business", I assume that some people want a realistic LOOKING doll and don't use it sexually. Yet "FleshLight" has the PayPal option and I assume it is ONLY used sexually. Likewise, I wonder why you don't have a known address. I'm interested in possibly picking up from the seller directly to avoid the possibilty of the item being "lost in the mail".

John9
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by John9 »

How about that address and phone number? Yeah, good luck with that. This vendor appears to ignore any questions regarding their location.

MrPointy

Post by MrPointy »

The heads need numbering. There are 288 WM heads and all of them just say "WM Head", no numbers. It's very hard to find specific ones (some people have a heard time differentiating just by face).
My Dolls

YL 148D (tan)
6YE 161E Cup (natural)

Heads: YL Lori (Frankie), Yuki (Reiko), Renia (Farah)
6YE N17 (Charlie), N24 (Lily), N41 (Rila), X19 (TBD)

All via Booty Call Dolls (Jeff is awesome)

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

MrPointy wrote:The heads need numbering. There are 288 WM heads and all of them just say "WM Head", no numbers. It's very hard to find specific ones (some people have a heard time differentiating just by face).
Hey there! :)
We are currently working on it as we speak! It will be updated really really soon with their head numbers. Most brands are already updated with their head numbers listed. :)
DOLLS & CO.

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

Im pretty sure no Vendor has their "exact" address posted on their website.
It has nothing to do with being dishonest, its more of a safety and privacy issue.
Most Vendors dont post their exact address.
Real Love Sex Dolls is obviously a well established vendor, but to visit and have a tour, it is by appointment only.
They are in Austin Tx....but they do not provide their exact address. They need to weed out the crazy people, the potential would be thieves...etc.
I have just ordered a doll from SEXXDOLLS today...... so I will provide a thorough review of
the doll and the quality and legitimacy of this company. Promise
Stay tuned..........
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

INFORMATIONS