www.dolls.co

SEXDOLL.CO So far so good

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
jb1128
Apprentice
Apprentice

SEXDOLL.CO So far so good

Post by jb1128 »

I just now 2/27/2019 ordered my very first love doll,over the past month I E-mailed Elizabeth with a few questions and she happily answered all my question in a very timely manner :) so today I placed my order and received an E-mail confirming my order,so over the next few day or weeks I will give up dates on how things go as they progress...but so far so good..

jb1128
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: SEXDOLL.CO So far so good

Post by jb1128 »

how do I upload a picture of the doll I am about to get??? I so want to show her off....

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

Hello jb1128. Not sure about the uploading part.
Maybe share a link for the body/doll you chose as an option?
I still need to take photos of mine(1 day it will happen) and share them.
Now the exciting wait/countdown begins.
I remember my waits. The company kept me posted.
Sent me photos when the dolls were finished, being shipped,
and the tracking number to countdown the days and watch their trip to my front door.
Are you giving your doll a name?

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

jb1128 wrote:how do I upload a picture of the doll I am about to get??? I so want to show her off....
Welcome to the forum jb; congrats on your new lady :glou:

You are still a Newbie until you have 5 approved posts. At that point you will be able to attach pics, send messages, etc.

This link provides some helpful info: viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369

Have fun!

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

jb1128
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jb1128 »

GreatPair wrote:Hello jb1128. Not sure about the uploading part.
Maybe share a link for the body/doll you chose as an option?
I still need to take photos of mine(1 day it will happen) and share them.
Now the exciting wait/countdown begins.
I remember my waits. The company kept me posted.
Sent me photos when the dolls were finished, being shipped,
and the tracking number to countdown the days and watch their trip to my front door.
Are you giving your doll a name?
Oh man it has not even been 8 hours since I got the E-mail confirming my order and I am already bouncing off the walls with anticipation,I keep checking my E-mails to make sure nothing went wrong with my payment or anything else.
I will try here to post a link and see if it gets approved,,it"s https://www.sexxdolls.com/collections/a ... ts/af165-6 and Yes I named her Barbra..

jb1128
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: SEXDOLL.CO So far so good UPDATE

Post by jb1128 »

Woke up this morning ti this E-mail...Your order is on the way!
Your order is on the way to you! Are you smiling? You're totally smiling. Track your shipment to see the delivery status!....
With this Estimated Delivery Date of Thursday, March 7th, 2019... If this all holds true thats 8 days from the time I placed my order till the time I received my doll,I will give more updates as I get them from Fed Ex..but so far so good....

jb1128
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: SEXDOLL.CO So far so good UPDATE No 2

Post by jb1128 »

looks like fed ex is going to make me sweat..Package received after FedEx cutoff...new delivery date..... Scheduled delivery:
Friday 3/08/2019 by 4:30 pm

jb1128
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jb1128 »

my Barbra..I cant wait...
my Barbra..I cant wait...
IMG_0894_530x@2x - Copyb.jpg (32.04 KiB) Viewed 3941 times

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

jb1128 wrote:looks like fed ex is going to make me sweat..Package received after FedEx cutoff...new delivery date..... Scheduled delivery:
Well she's a lovely lass and worth the wait. Lots o' pics when she arrives. Look at it as ya have a few days to get the care supplies ready. LOL

jb1128
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jb1128 »

Rick9191 wrote:
jb1128 wrote:looks like fed ex is going to make me sweat..Package received after FedEx cutoff...new delivery date..... Scheduled delivery:
Well she's a lovely lass and worth the wait. Lots o' pics when she arrives. Look at it as ya have a few days to get the care supplies ready. LOL
One step ahead of ya.I already have most of the care supplies,I also have a small room in the house that I made hers right in the middle of giving the room a fresh coat of paint...

jbl182

Post by jbl182 »

Wow. That must be an very fast shipping. Ihave order my new doll a month ago. Will start shipping hopefully this week. Please make pictures when you got her. :) i always love seeing new dolls from other members, as i know the happy feeling they can give when unboxed
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~

jb1128
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: SEXDOLL.CO So far so good update 3

Post by jb1128 »

not much of an update but an update none the less ::::: In China Time... Tuesday , 3/05/2019
7:57 pm
HUIZHOU CN
Left FedEx origin facility

Wednesday , 3/06/2019
1:36 am
GUANGZHOU CN
Arrived at FedEx location
1:36 am
GUANGZHOU CN
International shipment release - Export
1:35 am
GUANGZHOU CN
In transit

leonardotran
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by leonardotran »

Congrats jb1128, she is gorgeous!!!

I also a newbie and just received my doll yesterday. I got some tips if you would like to hear.

Be careful with your form when you lift the doll as she might heavier than you think! Taking her to bathroom n give her a shower might take you lots of effort and time. Hair could be a big problem as somebody could see a lady hair somewhere in your house and curious about it...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your honey like I am xD

jb1128
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jb1128 »

leonardotran wrote:Congrats jb1128, she is gorgeous!!!

I also a newbie and just received my doll yesterday. I got some tips if you would like to hear.

Be careful with your form when you lift the doll as she might heavier than you think! Taking her to bathroom n give her a shower might take you lots of effort and time. Hair could be a big problem as somebody could see a lady hair somewhere in your house and curious about it...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your honey like I am xD
Thanks for the tips,how ever instead of carrying her around,sit her in an office chair and roll her around,the way I see it if I can roll my 280 pound ass around the house in an office chair rolling around a 75 or 80 pound doll should be easy..also,,not a good idea to give her shower,,getting her head wet can be very bad

jb1128
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jb1128 »

leonardotran..do you have any pics??? would love to see your new lady...

INFORMATIONS