www.dolls.co

Extremely cautious first time buyer.

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
weaslex

Extremely cautious first time buyer.

Post by weaslex »

I'm looking for a trusted source, and as a first time buyer, it's great to see you up on the doll forum... I'm just very cautious, because, your prices are amazing, but your return policy gives me... issues... I get that you don't accept returns, but what guarantee do I have as a customer that I'll get the EXACT DOLL shown? And if I'm not satisfied, what will you do as a vendor to fix any issues that may arise? example, the doll received is damaged due to transportation?

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Extremely cautious first time buyer.

Post by Dollfriend »

This is a common thing throughout the sex Doll/ Sex Toy industry, most in these businesses will not accept returns, or will have very limited time to make a return, hygiene/ Sanitary purposes are usually the reason most used for this. But from what I have seen on the Forum if you have a Legitimate gripe most will work with you, especially verified TDF vendors.

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

weaslex wrote:I'm looking for a trusted source, and as a first time buyer, it's great to see you up on the doll forum... I'm just very cautious, because, your prices are amazing, but your return policy gives me... issues... I get that you don't accept returns, but what guarantee do I have as a customer that I'll get the EXACT DOLL shown? And if I'm not satisfied, what will you do as a vendor to fix any issues that may arise? example, the doll received is damaged due to transportation?

Hi weaslex! We will send you pictures of your doll once completed before shipping it out to you! :)
If you are satisfied, we will ship it out to you. If not, we will send you a full refund! And IF your doll arrives damaged, we may be able to send a replacement. But don’t worry, your doll will be packaged very well and secured and we never had any complaints about any damage to the doll once delivered, so we’re sure your doll will arrive safely! :)
DOLLS & CO.
The Home of All Sex Dolls

Shop Now & Find Your Perfect Doll: www.dolls.co
Contact Us: support@dolls.co

KindaGECK

Post by KindaGECK »

I to am interested in my first doll. My concern is, I see some sites advertise on this site like sexy sex doll. Are these sites safe.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi KindaGECK, welcome to TDF. If a vendor is approved here, they've been vetted by TDF management/owners to be legitimate businesses.

Please have a peek at this for an explanation of scams to watch for and our approved vendors:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 6#p1080346

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Go with a trusted, approved vendor like Sexxdoll and you will have no issues - their customer service is excellent.

One of the main clue to the scam sites is the ridiculously low prices, which will mean that you get what you pay for - if you get it at all! The scammers steal doll photos from the legit vendors as well.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

weaslex wrote:I'm looking for a trusted source, and as a first time buyer, it's great to see you up on the doll forum... I'm just very cautious, because, your prices are amazing, but your return policy gives me... issues... I get that you don't accept returns, but what guarantee do I have as a customer that I'll get the EXACT DOLL shown? And if I'm not satisfied, what will you do as a vendor to fix any issues that may arise? example, the doll received is damaged due to transportation?
I would say that the doll will probably not have the exact same makeup and wig like the one you order and you must also consider chosen skin tone (maybe the photographed doll had a darker or lighter skin tone than the one you chose). You will have to apply additional makeup and get the clothes and/or the specific wig if you are looking for a certain look that you found in a picture in a store.

(They do NOT include the clothes or wigs shown in any of the product shots which is kinda sad if u ask me)

Also, I must confess and it is strange how this hasn't improved yet(?), the wig you will receive is so bad and weak so make sure you invest in a better one (costs around 30 $ if you want "quality" in the low end of prices). After a couple of minutes it (the wig included with your doll) will start to fall off from the wig holder cuz the "leaking" oil makes it sticky and it is too weak to hold up imho.

However, do not let these important details defer you from investing in a high qualtiy love doll. Around 1500$ and up you will get "industry quality" and not some cheap rip-off. The investment will be well worth it if you enjoy having a non-organic companion that will provide you with a beautiful and hot presence in the room and She will ALWAYS be available whenever you feel like it! 8) :whistle:

Nintrovert40

Post by Nintrovert40 »

Definitely the best looking website I EVER seen.Super clear pictures, Easy friendly interface. Just PERFECTION.If there customer service is as good as there website look.I might buy my first doll with them.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

The website does work very well even on mobile, but they don't let you choose the head. That should be fixed and yes, you can choose many different heads per body. I'm sure the CSR will let you.

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

Nintrovert40 wrote:Definitely the best looking website I EVER seen.Super clear pictures, Easy friendly interface. Just PERFECTION.If there customer service is as good as there website look.I might buy my first doll with them.

Thank you soo much!
Feel free to contact us anytime! We’ll be more than happy to help you out!! :)
DOLLS & CO.

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

DexterQuest wrote:The website does work very well even on mobile, but they don't let you choose the head. That should be fixed and yes, you can choose many different heads per body. I'm sure the CSR will let you.

We are currently working on that option on our site! But for now, customers can contact us with their desired head and body and we will arrange them their own custom order. :)
DOLLS & CO.

morgan_mr

Post by morgan_mr »

Just an FYI, I bought a JY doll from them last January and had a very good experience. Communication was excellent, I think I had to ask, but they sent me factory pics before shipping to ensure I was getting what I wanted and when she arrived it was the exact doll I had ordered. I’ve been very happy ever since with her.

I don’t know of any vendor that allows returns due to the nature of the product.

As a first time buyer, I do caution against getting taken in by the glamour shots used to market the dolls. These are pics taken by professional photographers often with very experienced or professional make up artists. So the doll you receive won’t look exactly like the doll in the pic. So I recommend keeping your expectations realistic.

For example, if you’ve ever run into a celebrity or a model out in public without the benefit of their PR team having
made them up before hand, they are often almost unrecognizable.

Hope this helps.

I like blondes

Post by I like blondes »

My doll actually came out looker better than advertised. I'm astonished.
A N G E L / F A L L E N

INFORMATIONS