www.dolls.co

Maintenance and storage of sex/love dolls

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
marathonman72
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Maintenance and storage of sex/love dolls

Post by marathonman72 »

I've tried various mild cleaning methods for cloth die removal, such as hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Are there any other cleaners that can remove the stains?

Does anyone know of any type of clothing that would be best so as not to stain the surface of a TPE doll?

Does anyone know of a good way to "tighten" a loose joint? The left hip on mine won't stay in position anymore.
Thanks,

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Hi marathonman72,

I am looking into the same thing myself, having foolishly left a pair of black fishnet tights on Patsy. They were only left on for a couple of days but left a stain around her knees!

The perceived wisdom is to avoid darker colours, especially black and red, and maybe to wash them first to check how colour-fast they are. I think I am going to stick to white for things like tights and underwear from now on.

As regards removing the stains once they are there, I've ordered a TPE repair kit from one of the reputable doll vendors, and this includes a stain removal cream. It would be interesting to know what exactly is in this cream, but so far I've been unable to find this out.

Of course it will take a while for the kit to arrive, so I've been researching alternative stain removers. I've read that Benzoyl Peroxide (an ingredient of pimple removal cream) is good, but I don't want to use anything that might damage the TPE.

Anyone any thoughts?
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Hi all,

One way to reduce the need to clean the vagina or anus of your doll after intimate relations is to use female condoms, such as the Pasante brand, which are readily available on Amazon and not too pricey. I'd seen the use of such condoms recommended elsewhere on TDF and thought I'd give them a go.

Without going into the gory details, I'd give them a thumbs up. Not sure that they are the most romantic items if you're talking about a real human encounter, but Patsy didn't seem to mind. I see some people say you can clean them out and use them more than once. That's as maybe, but not sure about that either...

One issue with the vaginal opening of these dolls (not sure if it applies to all of them) is that it can be quite tight and, even if you use a fair amount of lubrication, can lead to male condoms breaking, which defeats the purpose of using them. Female condoms get around this problem. Note that you should never use male condoms with female condoms as you will end up with breakages.

My five cents' worth for today :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

mitchld1

Post by mitchld1 »

PDutus wrote:These are two brushes I use on mine for the cavities - easily obtainable from Amazon and hardware stores
I couldn't find an absorbent swab as shown. Any more info, please?

INFORMATIONS