ufdolls.com

Meet Kitty and Carmen!

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
Pipedream
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Meet Kitty and Carmen!

Post by Pipedream »

Hi Guys,

Welcome to Pipedream's very own Ultimate Fantasy Dolls forum, thank you for stopping by to meet the girls! I'm Rob, a long time member of the Dollforum and Vice President of Product Development at Pipedream. I've spoken with many of you in the past and our Fuck Me Silly's and Hannah Harper/Agent 69 dolls have been fan favorites for years on the forum. In the past 2 years, we we've opened up our own exclusive doll factory in China and began the transition from TPE torso and body parts to full size TPE dolls with stainless steel skeletons. And boy has it been fun along the way to listen to the comments on this forum–and with your help, we've tried to create a better, more affordable version of the dolls currently available on the market. You can have full confidence knowing that these dolls are assembled in the USA and each doll must pass stringent quality control standards before shipping.

These incredible dolls are the first life-siize, lifelike high-end TPE dolls we've ever created, and now both babes are available to the mass market at super affordable prices. I'm gonna post some pics of both girls, along with a video and user guides. If any of you have posted about the dolls in the past, please feel free to repost in this forum.

For more information about the dolls and their specs:
https://www.pipedreamproducts.com/showd ... page=Brand
https://www.pipedreamproducts.com/showd ... page=Brand

To watch a video of the dolls:
https://vimeo.com/250358323

The dolls are available ON SALE NOW from Pinkcherry:
https://www.pinkcherry.com/carmen-extre ... ntasy-doll
https://www.pinkcherry.com/kitty-extrem ... ntasy-doll

As promised, here are some photos of the girls....
RD340_WebUPDATE-4.jpg
RD340_WebUPDATE-4.jpg (2.59 MiB) Viewed 9658 times
Attachments
RD340_WebUPDATE-9.jpg
RD340_WebUPDATE-9.jpg (2.94 MiB) Viewed 9658 times
RD340_WebUPDATE-5.jpg
RD340_WebUPDATE-5.jpg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 9658 times
RD341_WebUPDATE-9.jpg
RD341_WebUPDATE-9.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 9658 times
RD341_Carmen-PDwebsiteUPDATE_3.jpg
RD341_Carmen-PDwebsiteUPDATE_3.jpg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 9658 times
RD341_Carmen-PDwebsiteUPDATE_4.jpg
RD341_Carmen-PDwebsiteUPDATE_4.jpg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 9658 times
PD-RealDoll-HF-023.jpg
PD-RealDoll-HF-023.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 9658 times
RD340_Kitty-PDwebUPDATE_6.jpg
RD340_Kitty-PDwebUPDATE_6.jpg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 9658 times
RD340_Kitty-PDwebUPDATE_4.jpg
RD340_Kitty-PDwebUPDATE_4.jpg (2.26 MiB) Viewed 9658 times
RD340_01.jpg
RD340_01.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 9658 times

30pointbuck

Re: Meet Kitty and Carmen!

Post by 30pointbuck »

Great photos. I'm not sure why but that one of a doll doing a photo shoot of another doll is one of my all time favorite doll photos.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi! WELCOME to this new field of dolls and congratulations on bringing two stunners into the market.

In my opinion these dolls look great, very promising, and at a weight which is not undue with a figure of realistic size and sexiness in handfuls. Your photos are some of the most imaginative and well posed of any professional doll manufacturers and I'm sure that the products won't disappoint. There will be a significant problem - which to choose. Perhaps it might be an idea to offer a choice of either head with either body - or else the answer will be unavoidably to buy the pair of sisters . . .

It was, by the way, your Agent 69 which brought me into the world of possibilities of life-size realistic dolls and probably like me many members are in similar debt to you.

Best wishes

Harem

Doll View
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll View »

Congrats on a dedicated sub-forum! Your dolls look great and the photography is brilliant. I'm sure they'll do well in the market.
Check out Doll View, a sex doll site for beginners. Actively looking for feedback and contributors! Please PM~

Pipedream
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by Pipedream »

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I want to share a few more pics of my favorite dirty duo doing what they do best! I can't prevent these lovely ladies from getting wild and taking pics for their IG, so I gave in and decided to share their sexy photos with all of you! Hope u all enjoy and say hello to our two newest nymphos in our brand new forum!
RD341_Carmen-PDwebsiteUPDATE_5.jpg
RD341_Carmen-PDwebsiteUPDATE_5.jpg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 9560 times
!
Attachments
RD340_WebUPDATE-3.jpg
RD340_WebUPDATE-3.jpg (2.84 MiB) Viewed 9560 times
RD340_WebUPDATE-6.jpg
RD340_WebUPDATE-6.jpg (3.23 MiB) Viewed 9560 times
RD340_WebUPDATE-8.jpg
RD340_WebUPDATE-8.jpg (899.49 KiB) Viewed 9560 times
RD340_Kitty-PDwebUPDATE_7.jpg
RD340_Kitty-PDwebUPDATE_7.jpg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 9560 times
RD341_WebUPDATE-2.jpg
RD341_WebUPDATE-2.jpg (3.11 MiB) Viewed 9560 times
RD341_WebUPDATE-6.jpg
RD341_WebUPDATE-6.jpg (490.64 KiB) Viewed 9560 times
RD340_Kitty-PDwebUPDATE_1.jpg
RD340_Kitty-PDwebUPDATE_1.jpg (3.03 MiB) Viewed 9560 times
RD341_WebUPDATE-4.jpg
RD341_WebUPDATE-4.jpg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 9560 times
RD340-HF_WebUPDATE-5-2.jpg
RD340-HF_WebUPDATE-5-2.jpg (3.18 MiB) Viewed 9560 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The girl's alright . . . but the location . . . WOW! You've picked a top notch place there.

Fit for the harem of a Roman emperor?

Best wishes

Harem

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Congrats and Welcome Team Pipedream and Rob.

Looks like the dollmatrix boys are going to have to add a new maker/seller.

The gals look lovely.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Thisizez

Post by Thisizez »

These dolls cost more than most of the popular dolls on the market not interested

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

WELCOME Thiszez!

Whilst I haven't seen much of these dolls in person yet, not at all actually in the UK actually, Pipedream are an established and important brand and brand force in the market. In the UK these dolls will be available through the mainstream sextoy wholesalers - and that's a first - and I know the wholesale prices and the sort of level that the retailers will be marketing them at.

With the brand comes quality . . . and Pipedream have actually taken a whole factory in China under their control to assure that.

Yes if you like you can go and spend silly low money through a pedlar of dolls on Alibaba or Amazon, and there are some stories of the success of that approach, but there are rather more stories of such being a waste of money, the doll being a fake, not matching the photos of what was advertised etc and the TPE being horrible in some cases.

So here you have a wholesaler vendor being the manufacturer with total control over their production line.

I was hoping to have an advance doll to test and review before the general consignment hit the market . . . so as to be able to comment appropriately to the manufacturer in advance if I could find any problems.

But
this photographer clearly knows what she's doing and has never been engaged on a more professional launch of a doll before. With the resources behind Pipedream, they won't have missed a beat on the matter of quality in any direction.

The price of bringing quality down to a price - and I mean down to a price - without sacrificing quality is the limitation of having just two models without the ability to have bespoke details to order.

In general you get what you pay for and can expect quality to match. This is why some TPE dolls are more expensive than the cheap ones, and why many people are willing to pay much more.

I think many people will fall in love with these ladies.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Taffer
Ex-Member

Post by Taffer »

I'm a little concerned about the lack of insert and insertable length of 5" for all of the orifices. They finally release a doll with adult sized feet and yet Asian sized holes :p

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Dear Pipedream Fantasy Doll Lovers ...

Welcome to the club! As having had the pleasure to see these dolls close up (very close...), the attention to detail is pretty remarkable!

These are also now available on our online shop - none in our Toronto stock yet :-(. As our orders go into Michigan, delivery is pretty impressive for a custom-ordered doll.

Any demand for having these regularly stocked in Canada? Any Canadians looking to join the PD Club?!?

https://sexdollcanada.com/collections/b ... m-products
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Nice house!

Delosian

Post by Delosian »

These dolls look great but $3000 is a lot more expensive than other TPE dolls of comparable size.

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Delosian wrote:These dolls look great but $3000 is a lot more expensive than other TPE dolls of comparable size.
Completely agreed! But they're worth it. So, we've lowered the price for now to get them moving. We've only received positive feedback.

Will have some more In Stock soon in Toronto. They are back-ordered from PDP due to popularity. They are incredible dolls and are personally some of our favourites!
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

Actarus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Actarus »

Hi,

I'm wondering, has anyone ever had some issues with this kind of doll? Minimal as it may be? What are the reviews?

INFORMATIONS