ufdolls.com

New Bianca 163cm L-Cup GALLERY!

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
Pipedream
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

New Bianca 163cm L-Cup GALLERY!

Post by Pipedream »

Hey Guys, We just added a hot new gallery of our best-selling babe Bianca, check out her smokin' pics and see what makes UFDolls different from all other doll manufacturers!

https://ufdolls.com/pages/set-iii-bianca
Attachments
2019Feb13_UFDolls-LAvishSTUDIOS_1410_2048x2048.jpg
2019Feb13_UFDolls-LAvishSTUDIOS_1410_2048x2048.jpg (103.74 KiB) Viewed 1249 times

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: New Bianca 163cm L-Cup GALLERY!

Post by Dollarhyde »

Pretty... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Gentlemen0073
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: New Bianca 163cm L-Cup GALLERY!

Post by Gentlemen0073 »

Pipedream and UFDolls.com,
I am excited to be part of the family. Bianca is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Can hardly wait. This is my fist post as well as my first doll. I will post all of the good stuff as I go along. As I had mentioned before, Bianca is moving in to a Latina loving household, so she will receive all of the love, attention and special care that all beautiful Latinas deserve. :-)

I wanted to say specifically that the customer service at UFDolls and Pipedream has been extraordinary. As a business owner I work hard to provide clients with not only quality service but something that they will always remember positively. You all have done just that. Amazing job and thank you!!

Thanks,
Genglemen0073 / Latina Bianca

INFORMATIONS