ufdolls.com

I got mine bianca too :)

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
Newbie20

I got mine bianca too :)

Post by Newbie20 »

So i ordered my bianca week ago and went to pick it up yesterday package was so huge it didnt fit to my car and i thought i was doomed... Cashier said they could send it to my apartment but that wasnt a option for me cause i still live with my parents.. Soo i ripped the box open in a parking lot and placed my doll in a car then i started to drive and i realized my girl friend was sleeping at my parents apartment so i had to be sneaky to move my brand new Doll in theee cause she wouldnt ever let me have one of these :/.today in a morning i washed her and lay my eyes first time in her and damn shes such a beaty<3 ishall make review of some kind in few days after i have spend some time with her:) i mean doll offcource .

This is actually my first doll ever and i got in reasonable price wich was 1790 euros cause we have sale in my country but i think this one could be last doll too cause i will move in with my girlfriend in a year. I bought it cause i was curious to have one and sometimes im all by myself when my love is at work so bianca can keep me company;)

Pipedream
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: I got mine bianca too :)

Post by Pipedream »

Hi Newbie20 and welcome to the Ultimate Fantasy Dolls family! Congratulations on your purchase of Bianca, she is indeed a beauty and I'm glad everything worked out well with your purchase! Please go to our site to register Bianca (it's FREE of course) to receive a special UFDOLLS VIP customer appreciation package that I'd like to send out to you asap! Can't wait to see pics of your babe!

https://ufdolls.com/pages/register

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello Newbie20 and welcome to the forum... As well as congrats on your Bianca... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Congrats Newbie,

I have the Bianca as well. Also, 17 other dolls, so if you have questions, feel free to ask. At 42 kg, remember to use your legs, not your back. You should be impressed with how smooth the joints are and the good quality TPE.

:glou:
Attachments
IMG_0548.JPG
IMG_0548.JPG (430.69 KiB) Viewed 1156 times

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Congrats on the Bianca!
She’s definitely more than a handful!
8E2BAA5E-1B97-4D88-8F81-87DA262C52B4.jpeg
8E2BAA5E-1B97-4D88-8F81-87DA262C52B4.jpeg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 1146 times
FP

Official PipeDream®️
Ultimate Fantasy Doll™️
Ambassador!

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

So you're hiding her from your girlfriend and got her without her knowing?

Good luck with that friend.

INFORMATIONS