ufdolls.com

Hello There.

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Hello There.

Post by Fr0stByte »

Hello There,

New here and my first posting. Hi All!!

I been pondering getting a doll for quite sometime and decided to pull the trigger on Kitty (got another doll coming might regret that later now that I've felt the weight). (no pictures yet). Just finished freshening her up in the tub (didn't fill it) and wow she is a beauty but heavy! Going to get a workout moving her around.

Now the question/challenge. Is there a trick to getting her to stand as it is quite the balancing game. I may give up on the standing bit and remove the screws on the bottom as they do scratch surfaces and they don't fully protrude out so as trying to balance her I almost punched a new hole in the foot for one of those screws.

Also the oral opening seems to be a pencil hole and I think the only way to open is a knife but a little afraid to do that so I think I will focus on the other holes. Haven't taken the sleeve out as I'm sure that will be a challenge to put back in so will be using condoms for the time being.

Once I get some free time I'm going to try and get some photos done.
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

Pipedream
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Hello There.

Post by Pipedream »

Hi Fr0stByte,

Welcome to TDF and welcome to the Ultimate Fantasy Doll Family! Congratulations on your purchase of Kitty, she's a beauty and she can be quite heavy at first, consider your purchase equivalent to joining a gym! Like all of our UF Dolls, Kitty's joints are a little stiff upon arrival, they will become looser and more flexible as you move her around and work her in more. The feet feature 3 bolts each that can be slightly adjusted to allow her to stand. It takes some patience and practice getting her to balance, but she can stand alone, unassisted once her legs are positioned correctly! You can also remove the bolts altogether and enjoy some foot fetish fun without the bolts getting in the way of things.
RD340-RD341_WebUPDATE-1-1.jpg
RD340-RD341_WebUPDATE-1-1.jpg (919.84 KiB) Viewed 1426 times
The oral openings on all of the dolls are very small indeed, but the canal is approximately 5" (13cm) once you stretch the oral opening and are inside the mouth.
PD-UFD-InternalDiagram_Flyer-01.jpg
PD-UFD-InternalDiagram_Flyer-01.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 1426 times

The vaginal sleeve can be removed for cleaning as well, a lot of users re-lubricate the sleeve before trying to get it back in the vagina.

Can't wait to see pics of little kitten Kitty, please make sure to register her here: https://ufdolls.com/pages/register

Thanks again and welcome to the Ultimate Fantasy Doll family!

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello Fr0stByte and welcome to the forum... :glou:

As to the scratching feet issue, you can always put flip flops or sandals.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Dolls with the standing foot option means they can bear their own weight and you won't damage the doll by propping her up. I personally don't think it's worth the risk to "free stand" without at least gently leaning against something else. Even if you do manage to free stand her she can topple over at any second and do damage. Always have a third point of contact with a standing doll.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Welcome to the boards and congrats on your new ladies!
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Thanks, Ya I got her to stand by balancing her arms out etc. but too nervous to leave as doesn't take much for her to topple. I'm going to leave them in for know as I understand the best way to store is standing/leaning. And for free standing I will just have here lean against things.

I have some clothes coming in tomorrow or so will get to try and dress her up a little. Would be nice if she would help a bit with putting things on but hey. =0)
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Fr0stByte wrote:Thanks, Ya I got her to stand by balancing her arms out etc. but too nervous to leave as doesn't take much for her to topple. I'm going to leave them in for know as I understand the best way to store is standing/leaning. And for free standing I will just have here lean against things.

I have some clothes coming in tomorrow or so will get to try and dress her up a little. Would be nice if she would help a bit with putting things on but hey. =0)
Lol true. I have asked Jenny to help me dress her a couple times, but all she does is smile and tell me her job is to be cute ;)
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Fr0stByte wrote:Thanks, Ya I got her to stand by balancing her arms out etc. but too nervous to leave as doesn't take much for her to topple. I'm going to leave them in for know as I understand the best way to store is standing/leaning. And for free standing I will just have here lean against things.

I don't think the Frankenstein look is really a sexy look :whistle: However, with that said even though I can get my dolls to balance really well I generally do not risk it. It only takes a split second and they can be heading to the ground with nothing to catch them. So... I always lean them against something like a table or chair (and that's a chair WITHOUT wheels... :haha4: ) or wall for support.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Welcome to the forum, FrostByte

Just leaning against a wall will suffice. No need to put her arms out as it puts stress on the TPE at her armpit. Her is my Bianca leaning against my mirrored closet door in her cop outfit.
Attachments
IMG_0208.JPG
IMG_0208.JPG (418.17 KiB) Viewed 1295 times

INFORMATIONS