ufdolls.com

My Bianca is on her way. Doll #17

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: My Bianca is on her way. Doll #17

Post by djcdoll »

Very nice Panther68. :thumbs_up:
She's a lovely busty beauty, we like busty beauties!!! Ha ha. :mrgreen:

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

The last 2 photos are so hilarious and a prime example for how images can tell a message so much better. The eyes of Andrea are very loudly saying what a lot of visitors of this topic might think. :D

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Panther68 wrote:Hey Boobman,

You are definitely a magnet to the big boob dolls. :P Did break out the measuring tape. She is 93 cm bust. Beats Anastasia by 3 cm. Let's see if she will hold the number #1 spot after the IT 163+ arrives.

Thank you, everyone else for commenting. Will reply back individually, after getting back from work. Gotta make some bucks to feed my doll addiction. :plaidskirt:
I suspect the 163 Plus will measure about the same though the 163 Plus have a bigger more natural drop to them. I like breasts yes, large B to DD mostly Jeannie's 92 cm are pretty nice while Vanellope's 101 cm L cups are the max i would go. I got pretty large hands & Vannelope has more than a handful. Its different for most i guess but the monster boobs are too over the top for me.

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Awesome doll Panther68. In awe of your collection and great photos. I was just wondering if you are able to use heads from other doll mfgrs. with the Bianca doll? Cheers.
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

soonpk wrote:Awesome doll Panther68. In awe of your collection and great photos. I was just wondering if you are able to use heads from other doll mfgrs. with the Bianca doll? Cheers.
Yes, you can. She has a M16 connecting bolt like most brands. Haven't tried it yet. She is light tan and I do have a light tan AS 168 doll with three heads. Hmmm...I will get you some photos in the next couple hours as I would like to see how some of my AS heads would fit on her.

Here you go. The AS Chelsea head on my UF 164 doll.
Attachments
IMG_0625.JPG
IMG_0625.JPG (382.13 KiB) Viewed 531 times
IMG_0631.JPG
IMG_0631.JPG (382.04 KiB) Viewed 531 times
IMG_0647.JPG
IMG_0647.JPG (306.93 KiB) Viewed 531 times

INFORMATIONS