ufdolls.com

Pipedream ladies are great!

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Pipedream ladies are great!

Post by haremlover »

It sometimes takes a little time to get to know a lady and . . . some dolls are no different.

These Pipedream ladies are the first mass market solid dolls to be distributed through sextoy retail channels and as such will be the first introduction for many into solid dolls.

I think that the first thing that newbies to dolls will notice is . . . the weight. With head at a smidgeon under 40kgs these ladies aren't for carrying around and doing the sort of things some of my girls get to do. But essentially as bedroom ladies of the night . . . who cares?

Kitty is certainly a girl who knows where she's going

and I find her really attractive

Some time ago someone pointed out that her body shape was quite similar to another new make of doll and surmised that they were made by the same factory. So in expectation of reviewing Kitty, I got a doll from the other brand to review. And guess what? They're different!

It was in perusing the other doll today that I appreciated Kitty's good points all the more - particularly an excellence of sculpture, particularly the feet which on the other brand are crude, and excellence of the adjustment of the skeleton. The TPE of the Pipedream lady is excellent and presents a good sensuality.

There are a few minor areas of improvement, the lengths of the bolts on her feet for standing aren't the same length, and the neck is gooseneck rather than hinged. I don't mind that, actually, and makes for easy moving and posing. But fundamentally the skeleton is smooth in movement and easily adjusted. The wrists are properly hinged and rotate and work well. The hands and fingers are good.

Whilst the brand is launching you might find these ladies at good introductory prices. If you do you won't be disappointed and the Bianca head is one of the best of all doll faces in my opinion.

I haven't got time for a full photographically illustrated review at the moment but I can confirm these dolls are competently made. Pipedream have gone for realism over weight and she's taller than the other brand doll and most certainly a realistic height.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ahmed111

Re: Pipedream ladies are great!

Post by ahmed111 »

Wow nice

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

Much appreciated review Harem! Cannot wait for your photos
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

How did I miss this review? Damn... Would be nice to see closeups of the vagina, and inserts. Maybe a little demonstration of the range of motion.
Great read and this just makes me more excited about hearing tbe results of their contest. It's past midnight so technically it's D-day. ;P

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

These dolls are competently made.

The inserts are like SM and the foot studs are like SY but the quality of sculpture and build, and importantly joints, are very very much better than SY.
DSCF1909.JPG
DSCF1909.JPG (731.99 KiB) Viewed 7067 times
DSCF1910.JPG
DSCF1910.JPG (718.63 KiB) Viewed 7067 times
might be what you want to see.

I don't normally do such shots but as a matter of documentation they're important.

Pipedream have gone for realism over weight. So these ladies are tall and full bodied. But their weight is not for the unaccustomed.
DSCF1918.JPG
DSCF1918.JPG (722.68 KiB) Viewed 7067 times
Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Thanks mate!

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

The boobs look great and the sculpt looks great as well. Any chance of seeing a review of the Bianca pipedream doll?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'd expect Bianca to be made to the same sort of characteristics . . .

Best wishes

Harem

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Any idea what factory makes these dolls?

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I wonder why the are listet as 'Love Dolls under $4000 - North America'
Does anyone know what about Pipedream branded dolls is made or assembled in North America?
I couldn't find information regarding this on their website. :?
Somewhere on the forum I read the dolls are made in China from a known manufacturer but I forgot the name.
So can brands be listet as 'Love Dolls under $4000 - North America' just by importing dolls from China to USA and shipping them to other locations?

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Hot

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

I'm very curious about their range of motion, and access during doggie. It would be a shame not to be able to appreciate such a awesome ass!
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

Lobo2099
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lobo2099 »

Unfortunately I usially try to refrain from seeing faults and poiting them out here but in this case with you bringing up realism point I am going to way in. First the sculpt dont get me wrong is beautiful as a whole. The weight might be an issue for some but thats up to the buyer. The real issue for as lovely as they tried to make the genitalia they are way off in placement and the space between looks chopped off. I realize that it is hard and takes special talent to even make these beauties. Overall it does not look like anyone will doggy this ride or have a very hard time doing so.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Here’s my Kitty bent over, could probably get a bit more angle out of her if needed.
92E8F297-9240-44A6-B66F-BF5A85393A39.jpeg
92E8F297-9240-44A6-B66F-BF5A85393A39.jpeg (67.64 KiB) Viewed 5871 times

Official PipeDream®️
Ultimate Fantasy Doll™️
Ambassador!

privatetai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by privatetai »

I've owned my Kitty doll for over a year now and can agree with everything said in this review. The build and quality and attention to details are amazing.
As to the question regarding doggy. Stephanie, that's my Kitty's name, and I have had good luck with that. I won't lie, it's not something that a newbie's going to get on the first few tries and can get a bit frustrating, but if you take your time to move her joints and figure out angles, preferably when you're calm and collected and not in the heat of passion, you can find that sweet spot.
We've had luck with standing doggy with her bent over the bed, a chair, the table, and also with her kneeling on the bed. Lazy doggy also works with a bit of adjustment- again, you need to take your time to figure that out when you're not all horny and bad tempered.
One tip I can give is to arch her spine before posing her in doggy. I make her sit on the bed first, then get behind her, put my knees behind her butt to keep her still, get my hands in front of her shoulders and gently pull her upper body back so she's almost looking up at the ceiling- those of you who's done some wrestling or BJJ know how to do this if you know how to do that spine/body lock lol.
Now with her body arched like that, put her in doggy and you'll find the vagina's now at the right angle for entry.
Now if you're in the middle of the act and want to say, go from mish to doggy in the heat of the moment...well, good luck.
>>
Meet my girls:

Naudia: WM168-G cup BBW:
https://tinyurl.com/yxuedyac

Stephanie: Pipedreams Ultimate Fantasy Kitty:
https://tinyurl.com/yykyfv84

Hope: Starpery BBW Big Amy:
https://tinyurl.com/st95yuxj

Jewel: BBW Textile Doll:
https://tinyurl.com/y2pw6rf5

Cammy: Dagmar doll from Beautiful Dolls:
https://tinyurl.com/y2xqvhdn