ufdolls.com

Big problem, skin black by clothes

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
eole73
Apprentice
Apprentice

Big problem, skin black by clothes

Post by eole73 »

Hello,

Just receive my "Bianca"on monday, wash 3 times the new clothes, but after use them of Bianca, the skin is black !!!!

How can I wash the skin for have the natural color of her ???

Please, help me, i'm disappointed !!!!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Big problem, skin black by clothes

Post by Mr Franz »

Photos would be helpful and what material you're dealing with, TPE, Silicone, etc. Some stains subside on their own. Some need a little help, others more aggressive treatment. All depends.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, well the good news is that eventually most staining will fade away, even without any intervention although it can take a few months. There are lots of threads on using various methods to try and remove the stain earlier so if you do a search something will come up. It's inevitable though that most cheaper, dark clothing will stain even after it's been washed a few times, therefore it's best to get good quality, branded items, if you look on eBay there are lots of bargains to be had. Good luck.

eole73
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by eole73 »

ok, thanks for your reply. I do pictures as soon as possible, and I send them !

I try to wash her immediately, but no result !

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Pipedream use their own unique blend of TPE, so please, I would advise waiting for an owner or one of their ambassadors to notice this thread before trying other known tpe stain remedies.

joebee

Post by joebee »

I have stained my Bianca over a dozen times, and have gotten every stain out so far. Some black clothes will stain in just a few minutes if not pre-treated and washed (vinegar and hot water helps with pre-treating).

I have used Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Cream ( it smells nice) with 10% benzoyl peroxide to clear the stains up.
The amount of treatments will vary depending on how long the clothes were on. Red stains have taken me the longest.

Any 10% benzoyl peroxide acne cream should work, I just used what I had on hand.

I am here to help if you need any.
Attachments
DSC08400.JPG
DSC08400.JPG (93.14 KiB) Viewed 2009 times
DSC08398.JPG
DSC08398.JPG (182.64 KiB) Viewed 2009 times
DSC08399.JPG
DSC08399.JPG (173.89 KiB) Viewed 2009 times
DSC08452.JPG
DSC08452.JPG (202.55 KiB) Viewed 2009 times
Official PipeDream®️ Ultimate Fantasy Doll™️ Ambassador

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

I noticed that the PipeDream TPE does draw stains rather quickly. I put a black wig on Kitty that practically lives on a Racyme without any staining whatsoever, but on my Kitty there where some random threads in the head band that produced some black dots very quickly.
I used some standard fair stain remover from Love Dolls UK, worked perfectly.
Hope this helps.

Official PipeDream®️
Ultimate Fantasy Doll™️
Ambassador!

eole73
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by eole73 »

ok, thanks, very thanks .

I'm going to try and tell to you if it's ok ;)

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

I had bought a bunch of dark nice outfits off eBay but after my Bianca's arms got stained I am not going to risk her wearing them. The stains faded completely over time but from now on I'm only going to buy her bright colored clothes.

If your Bianca came with a sample piece of tpe you could test the fabrics with it. Better to stain the sample then your doll.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

joebee

Post by joebee »

I can verify the TPE sample does work for testing. The cheap clothes from China on eBay are the worst on staining, stick with white or don't leave them on longer than necessary.
Attachments
TPE Sample
TPE Sample
DSC08454.JPG (72.49 KiB) Viewed 1938 times
Official PipeDream®️ Ultimate Fantasy Doll™️ Ambassador

Gentlemen0073
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Gentlemen0073 »

As a newbie, I also suffered the disappointment of putting on a piece of clothing that stained in a matter of moments. I could not get it off fast enough.

I then spent the next several days trying all kinds of treatments. Everything from unscented mineral spirits, to baking soda toothpaste, to Oxiclean stain remover. The stains are slowly fading but definitely not right away like it shows in many videos that are posted online. I am going to stay after it, but will not make that mistake again.

One thing I have found is that it is real easy to discover the clothes that will bleed. Put them in a white sink and spray some Oxiclean stain remover. The clothes that bleed, will run your sink dark right away. Those items get thrown away. Then there are a few that it is just ever so slight of a bleed of color. I am putting those in the pile to spend the night in a bucket of white vinegar and epsom salts. Then washed and then go through the entire process again just to make sure. Not going to make that mistake again.

I love black lingerie, and my wife has a lot of it, so hmmmmm.....slowly going through all of it. :-)
Gentlemen0073
Happily Married Man

INFORMATIONS