ufdolls.com

UFDolls maintenance requirements

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
Fever

UFDolls maintenance requirements

Post by Fever »

I understand that each TPE material is different and therefore may require different approach to cleaning and maintaining the item's longevity. Therefore I would like to know whether the Pipedream's dolls require the same procedures as many of the other TPE dolls described in the 'Newly Wed Guide' or is it different, if so, how much? Can some of these actions actually harm the doll (oiling, for example) because of it being different material?

Some differences that I've noticed include the following:

(BCD Guide / UFDoll Guide)
· Major importance on pre-use washing and oiling / No mention of any pre-use cleaning procedures
· Regular mineral oil treatment / No mention of oil treatment [*][/size]
· Vaseline and baby oil can be used as lubricant / Only water-based lubricants are recommended
· Toy cleaners are not allowed [?] / Comes with it's own toy cleaner

Based on the given information with the Ultimate Fantasy Dolls' guide, I am assuming that the general use is similar to other dolls (posing, clothing, etc.) but the needed cleaning and maintaining procedures seem to be noticeably less and actually closer to regular TPE sex toys. In other words, using mild soap and toy cleaner combined with the powdering after use seems to be the only thing needed. Is this correct or am I missing something?

[*] BCD Guide puts heavy importance on recurring oiling the dolls to prevent them from losing softness and tearing while UFDolls have no mention of this 'rehydration' process.[/size]

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: UFDolls maintenance requirements

Post by MoneyMike »

Doll maintenance can be confusing and sometimes trouble some. But it can also vary from owner to owner based on usage. Obviously a doll that is used more frequently will require more maintenance.
I don't play with my Bianca much due to time constraints so maintenance for me has been pretty low. When I do notice a dirty spot or after play I spay her with a bottle filled with soap & water. Only cleaning whats needed then powdering after.

I've had my Bianca going on 4 months now and I've fully bathed her 3 times so far and oil bathed her once (when she arrived).
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Oil bathing is optional. Talc or baby powder or cornstarch is great for all dolls.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

dolldreamer2018
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by dolldreamer2018 »

I'd say maintenance is considerably lower on my Bianca than my other dolls. The TPE is just better quality I think so its less oily and requires less powder. Spot cleaning has gotten me a long way, but I think I'll need to give her a full oil bath to remove all the excess makeup she's accumulated so far. That'll be only her 2nd though, in all these months! Pretty nice to not have to obsess over powdering and cleaning with this doll.
---------------------------
My Bianca Chronicles

Official Pipedream Ultimate Fantasy Doll Ambassador

86barettaguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 86barettaguy »

How do they stand up to baby oil and such as lubricants though? And what do Pipedream have to say about oiling? Seems like if it's good for the material it's something I should make a habit of doing

INFORMATIONS