ufdolls.com

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls Carmen

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Ultimate Fantasy Dolls Carmen

Post by haremlover »

So sorry to hear of your experience. What turned the situation around?

People seem to think that one's not a man if one's not fucking up a real woman's life. Defending the right to have a toy real woman demonstrates one's the man and who has their head screwed on. One must not be bullied.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

hello again . the fight was a bit hard but I saw their flank and attacked it:they do not want to see her or be seen by others , so , Carmen is hidden at the back of the door dressed like a ghost :haha4: . I changed her hair and eye color , as said , now Carmen is blond and blue eyed .... and and orange wig is coming today = I like red head women ( Right , they are my weak point :whistle: ). Berrsssss :glou: :glou: :glou: . Now in the photos , I present you the new Carmen , I hope you like her ........
Attachments
IMG_0022.JPG
IMG_0022.JPG (3.92 MiB) Viewed 2197 times
IMG_0021.JPG
IMG_0021.JPG (3.93 MiB) Viewed 2197 times
The ghost in my bedroom that keeps on haunting me :D
The ghost in my bedroom that keeps on haunting me :D
IMG_0018.JPG (4.74 MiB) Viewed 2197 times

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Nice to see you back. Another possibility is dress her in cosplay outfit like Supergirl. For some reason, non doll lovers don't get so offended when the dolls are presented as a comic book or anime character.

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

good morning :

Now we can see Carmen with red hair ( right , She is not Mia Sollis but.......... :whistle: :oops: ). :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: Beersssssss
Attachments
IMG_0025.JPG
IMG_0025.JPG (1.28 MiB) Viewed 2175 times
IMG_00262.JPG
IMG_00262.JPG (978.78 KiB) Viewed 2175 times

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Hello again , more Carmen's photos taken today . :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: . :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: I hope you like them . More beerssssss because It is another very hot day today here . :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:
Attachments
IMG_00106.JPG
IMG_00106.JPG (3.37 MiB) Viewed 2170 times
IMG_00105.JPG
IMG_00105.JPG (3.48 MiB) Viewed 2170 times
IMG_00104.JPG
IMG_00104.JPG (3.81 MiB) Viewed 2170 times
IMG_00108.JPG
IMG_00108.JPG (2.44 MiB) Viewed 2170 times
IMG_00103.JPG
IMG_00103.JPG (2.54 MiB) Viewed 2170 times
IMG_00102.JPG
IMG_00102.JPG (3.27 MiB) Viewed 2170 times
IMG_00101.JPG
IMG_00101.JPG (4.71 MiB) Viewed 2170 times
IMG_00100.JPG
IMG_00100.JPG (3.61 MiB) Viewed 2170 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

A possible useful tip - get her eyes to look sideways, then photograph her like that looking away, or turn her or photograph from the side so she's looking at you as if glancing sideways towards you. She'll look much more alive in the instant then.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

vinylmaster13, hang in there us doll owners must fight for our dolls, have you seen the Stepford wives film it is old but ahead of its time..

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

silicon wrote:have you seen the Stepford wives film it is old but ahead of its time..
You mean to say that you're thinking of swapping your wife for a Stepford one? Oh dear. Better keep real wife happy and not feel threatened by such a prospect.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

joebee

Post by joebee »

Congrats on working out your problems and being able to keep your doll. I have no idea on the positions, I just use my dolls for photography, and my family has no problem with that. You mentioned silicone based lube, and I think water based is recommended, silicone lube may cause problems with the TPE in long term durability. The vaginal insert is removable, so you can remove and clean after use, if you prefer not to use protection.
Official PipeDream®️ Ultimate Fantasy Doll™️ Ambassador

guru meditation

Post by guru meditation »

As new doll owner just wanted to say hi...

Been lurking around for years wanting to get my own doll, but only recently my life situation changed so that I was actually able to get one. Initially I was planning to get WMDoll, but after reading some reviews and after one of my county's local retailers had taken UFDoll's to their shop, gave it a try instead. Had to take Carmen home.

I have to say that 1st couple weeks have been awesome with her. The build quality of this doll is even better than I expected and even she is bit heavyish (I expect this to be normal for ~165cm doll), it is rather easy to move her around as she can stand on her own. Her TPE mix seems to be strong, easy to clean and most importantly, it feels great.

Only negative things I've noticed so far are;
1. The old head "screw", which really should be replaced with something more modern option. Some kind of quick lock which allows head to turn more freely and with more controllable way would make huge improvement. Also it would probably eliminate the "clatter"-noises which may occur if I have not tightened the head fully. If I don't leave it one round loose, it becomes difficult for her to look right... I understand that rather many manufacturers use this same "screw" system, but still - room for improvement there.
2. Minor cosmetic issues on her fingers as couple of her nails had been glued to wrong position. Nothing I could not fix later and it would be unrealistic to expect that all dolls could be 100% perfect. 99% is cool enough.

Nevertheless I love her already and expect us to have some happy years together. Thumbs up to ufdolls and Rob. I will probably create my own thread later and post some pictures about her after all the clothes and wigs I've ordered have arrived.

Meanwhile - keep the forum alive :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Congratulations on choosing Carmen - she's one of my treasured dolls.

On the heavy side, yes. But spectacularly alive.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

guru meditation

Post by guru meditation »

guru meditation wrote: 1. The old head "bolt", which really should be replaced with something more modern option. Some kind of quick lock which allows head to turn more freely and with more controllable way would make huge improvement. Also it would probably eliminate the "clatter"-noises which may occur if I have not tightened the head fully. If I don't leave it one round loose, it becomes difficult for her to look right... I understand that rather many manufacturers use this same "bolt"-system, but still - room for improvement there.
I actually fixed this by adding piece of foam to bottom of the threaded hole (to body's side). Now the head stays centered and turns to both sides without any noises or issues. It eliminates the looseness when not tightened fully.
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

INFORMATIONS